• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I recently learned Pit and Dark Pit are taller than some humanoid fighters such as Pyra and Mythra, and Sora! Fan artists really like to shrink the angels down.
Heights do be funny like that. Even thinking of how Joker and Byleth are canonically the same height is funny to me cuz I imagine Byleth being a bit taller than what he is canonically listed as which is 5'9. Also canonically Shulk and Ann would be the same height as each other as well which is funny too. Shulk ain't super tall either only being 5'6 (and he clearly didn't get much taller in adulthood lol)

But yeah Pyra, Mythra, Sora and even Roxas are all very short. All in the 5'2-5'3 range which is very amusing. I've said it before, but Rex being so short just makes Pyra and Mythra naturally seem taller but he was really just that short lol

Fushfjfj Everytime I remember that Sora, Roxas, and the pits are all either my height or taller I get 10 points of psychic damage 🙃 Dhsjdjdjdhdj short people problems amirite

Fushfjfj Everytime I remember that Sora, Roxas, and the pits are all either my height or taller I get 10 points of psychic damage 🙃 Dhsjdjdjdhdj short people problems amirite
oof rough. I thankfully don't have that problem, though I am basically the shortest person in my family. But the only characters I have taller than me are Joker and Byleth so clearly I'm not too short

It doesn't help that some games, anime, etc. tend to really exaggerate the models' sizes. The adults can be so tall that they're double the height of a teenager, then state that the adult is 6' tall. Nah, if the teen is 5'5, that adult has to be at least 10' based on the model!

For art, I use this guide to try and keep heights accurate between characters.

Am I up for the Swamp group now? Just wanna make sure I know I gotta write if I am. Might be able to post today if that's the case

It doesn't help that some games, anime, etc. tend to really exaggerate the models' sizes. The adults can be so tall that they're double the height of a teenager, then state that the adult is 6' tall. Nah, if the teen is 5'5, that adult has to be at least 10' based on the model!

For art, I use this guide to try and keep heights accurate between characters.

Yeah exaggeration does not help that's for sure, but sometimes making silly height differences is fun and over exaggerating it makes it more silly

I will work on a Yoshi post soon then since I should have time today

I finally got another Halloween doodle in sadly making clean art just ain't happening for me rn, so take some spooky!
halloweensora.png

I finally got another Halloween doodle in sadly making clean art just ain't happening for me rn, so take some spooky!
halloweensora.png
OMG LOOK AT HIM!!!! he’s the very definition of a spooky boy! 👻 🎃

Last edited:
OMG LOOK AT HIM!!!! he’s the very definition of a spooky boy! 👻 🎃
He is one certified spooky boy!

And silly thought, but looking at the doodle, I might go back and make a version with Pichu popping out of the pumpkin cuz now that's in my head lmao

He is one certified spooky boy!

And silly thought, but looking at the doodle, I might go back and make a version with Pichu popping out of the pumpkin cuz now that's in my head lmao
That’s sounds spooky and adorable

I couldn't pass it by so I speedran making it happen
halloweensora.png

Spooky fun is all I’m capable of drawing lol

But speaking of spooky fun, imma offer silly Halloween HCs, but probably tomorrow cuz I actually need to think of some LOL

Pit is surprised at how freaked out everyone is by him, then he looks at himself in the mirror and scares himself! XD However he got the costume, it's VERY well done!

I'd imagine someone had to explain Halloween to the Belmonts otherwise they'd try to kill everyone!

Insomnia be hitting again so here we are with silly spooky HCs:

-Yoshi 100% carries tired children around on Halloween after a long night of Trick-or-Treating. He definitely does this for the Toads as well back in the Mushroon Kingdom

-If Yoshi isn’t helping with Trick-or-Treating, he tries to hand out fruits instead of candy, which he learns quickly isn’t popular. He gets sugary fruit shaped candies next time

-Sora gets really into going Trick-or-Treating. He is carrying Pichu around with him all night. The two of them have fun with a combo of getting lots of candy and pulling goofy little pranks on the other fighters. Lots of happiness and laughs are shared

-Sora attempts to use his keyblade like a witch’s broomstick and ride it. It does not go like he planned it too. Spoiler: it didn’t fly like he thought it might

-Roxas let’s loose pretty hard, especially after getting a bunch of sugar in him. He has so much fun and actually lets it show. He sees Sora’s antics and he follows suit with silly pranks!

-Joker isn’t used to celebrating Halloween, but finds dressing up for it is rather fun, even though he is a bit of the older side for doing actual Trick-or-Treating but also too young to fully enjoy the adult parties. Ann definitely convinces him that she requires sweets and drags him out to get candy anyways! He must make sure his girlfriend’s sweet tooth is taken care of

-Joker definitely pulls pranks using Arsene. He covers him in a sheet and convinces him to act like a ghost to scare others. Arsene does not approve of these tactics, but Joker is clearly having fun!

-Ann does her best to try all the sweets from the different worlds that are being handed out! When she finds some she really likes, she demands Joker try to bring some back to their world for her!

-Byleth accompanies some of the younger fighters when they Trick-or-Treat even though he doesn’t understand what is really happening. They convince him to dress up too so he can relax a bit and maybe have some fun. Even though it’s not his definition of fun, he’s still very happy to see the kids smiling and pulling him along. It’s enough to make him smile

-Pyra makes all the candy she hands out to the kids and she gets really into decorating. She goes all out with all of it! All the kids love her enthusiasm over it all and they know there’s more than handmade candies from her. There’s Halloween themed baked goods too! 100% she has made those Pilsbury Halloween sugar cookies man I need some of those now. Such a throwback to my childhood lol

-Mythra doesn’t get into it like Pyra does but somehow she ends up getting dragged along to parties and is forced to dress up. Somehow her and Pit end up in similar themed costumes and win “Best couple costume” and she’s not sure how the hell it happened

-Shulk decorates the yard of the Smash house with Halloween themed machines he’s built himself. He makes sure they have the scariest looking house in the entire realm! They move, make noise and do a bit of traditional Halloween spooking of course!

-Sora gets really into going Trick-or-Treating. He is carrying Pichu around with him all night. The two of them have fun with a combo of getting lots of candy and pulling goofy little pranks on the other fighters. Lots of happiness and laughs are shared

-Sora attempts to use his keyblade like a witch’s broomstick and ride it. It does not go like he planned it too. Spoiler: it didn’t fly like he thought it might
fhsjfhf omg Sora and Pichu being trick or treat buddies is absolutely adorable! Lmao hopefully they don’t get too hurt after the Keyblade broomstick incident 🧹

Fhskfhdkf I don’t have a ton of hc’s atm but I’ll offer a couple I got for now

Inkling:
- Back in Inkopolis they only just started doing official Splatoween Splatfests while she’d taken agent work full time so she probably doesn’t participate too much in those unless one of the other agents convince her to participate (She was Team Trick and Team Skeleton btw)
- And while during splat 1 you can bet she def went all out for the holiday, she also probably too busy to do it any more, which is why she goes all out for Halloween in the Smash Realm instead
- She’s watching scary movies, going trick or treating, and all that jazz!

Isabelle:
- Isabelle’s probably staying at the Smash House giving out candy to all the lil kiddos who come by 🍭
- She’ll also help host activities such as pumpkin carving, apple bobbing, and all those other little games.
- Someone tries scaring her but with one look at her sad little puppy eyes they probably feel absolutely terrible afterwards lmao
- As for her and Pichu’s costume…I’ll be revealing it very soon 😉

Pichu:
- As we know Pichu is hanging out with Sora the entire night!
- Pichu is 100% making Sora carry him around in that pumpkin just so he can surprise people by popping out of it 🎃
- At some point Pichu gets into a fight with a gang of ghost Pokémon, leading to him and Sora being the target of many ghostly tricks and schnanigans!

Zelda:
- Zelda’s probably hanging out with Peach and Samus for most of the night. Fhskdjf omg and you know for a fact that if they decide to do a group costumes, they are absolutely going to go all out on it!
- With Peach she’s probably going to be helping out with making various Halloween sweets to hand out to everyone.
- At some point she gets dragged into going to a haunted house and the entire time she’s probably hiding behind Samus. Some scare actor tries to jump out and scare her but one glare from Samus is enough to convince them otherwise.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back