• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Another dumb thought: everyone is complaining about how loud the music is and Inking is just like “wait a minute, I can do worse” then proceeds to use killer wail (aka their final smash for those that aren’t familiar with what it is) and it just breaks every window of the Smash House from how loud it is. Some ear damage likely has been caused
Inkling just decided on the spot to become everyone’s problem! XD

DK drops in on Inkling with his boombox blaring just like in the intro to DK County for the SNES!

Another dumb thought: everyone is complaining about how loud the music is and Inking is just like “wait a minute, I can do worse” then proceeds to use killer wail (aka their final smash for those that aren’t familiar with what it is) and it just breaks every window of the Smash House from how loud it is. Some ear damage likely has been caused
oh dear lord everyone’s ear drums are about to be ruptured 😱

FhdjfjfFhsjfj its gonna end up like the one simpsons megaphone gag lmao

Joker who was standing near Inkling when she did this now can’t hear anything properly and is screaming because it’s the only way he can hear himself speak. He was not prepared at all and he has paid the price

Roxas finally has enough of this and goes on the roof to beat up Dark Pit himself. That should snap him out of it! XD

happy doctor who GIF

Sephiroth:

It’d be kind of funny and sad if Zelda sees Pittoo on the roof and fails to realize why he’s acting that way!

Sora: What do you do whenever you are sad, Pit?

Pit: Repress that shit! :’)

It’d be kind of funny and sad if Zelda sees Pittoo on the roof and fails to realize why he’s acting that way!

Sora: What do you do whenever you are sad, Pit?

Pit: Repress that shit! :’)

Pittoo: *Aggressively trying not to cry as Bring me to Life blares from the music player*

Zelda: I’m glad he didn’t take the news too badly 😊

So no surprise I'm playing the new Persona game and it now has put a silly thought in my head. Just imagine someone asks Joker how he got his persona and he is just like:
image0.jpg

He's gonna be making people think they can just yell "persona" and one is gonna show up LOL. Hell even the "you get really angry" option has some funny stuff that could come from it

So no surprise I'm playing the new Persona game and it now has put a silly thought in my head. Just imagine someone asks Joker how he got his persona and he is just like:
image0.jpg

He's gonna be making people think they can just yell "persona" and one is gonna show up LOL. Hell even the "you get really angry" option has some funny stuff that could come from it
Real question is, who would be dense enough to actually believe him and humor him by trying to just yell out persona to get their own?

Out of my kiddos, I just know Sora would be that guy. Joker says it with a straight face and he is too dense to tell it’s a joke

Hdhdddhdhdh before I address what I gotta address, enjoy this cute little comic(?) that I found-
OIP.v-ugMv-jkpqgynr07MnkSQHaLA

No lie, it actually took me a hot second to realize that Corrin and Mythra had swapped outfits the first moment I saw this. They could definitely pull it off (physically). they're killing it!

The ladies of the Lake Shore are gonna be like:

"LET US LOVE YOU, YOU ADORABLE SULKY ANGEL BOY!"

I imagined a slightly different scenario where Pittoo is stuck with the ladies for a long while, and he starts to warm up to them as he's now around people who genuinely care about him and appreciate what he brings to the group. He feels like the "Man of the House" for the first time, and it's nice! Then Link and Marth show up. Link does the hunting, foraging, and can even cook; and Marth helps with training and fighting off threats. He's also a lot more friendly and charming, and so gets a lot of attention. Dark Pit goes back to being sulky and solitary, feeling overshadowed and forgotten.

The whole thing with Percy and Melina is a happier alternative where Percy doesn't meet such a sad fate, and Melina and Milton don't disappear for 1,000 years due to the events in XC3. It'd be incredibly sad if Percy and Melina were seeing each other and either one or both tragedies happen. Percy disappears and a broken-hearted Melina is trying to call him back through their bond, or Melina and Milton are gone for 1,000 years and everyone they knew is long dead.

That poor kitty- and poor DP! qwq

Oofies, that's gotta suck for Dark Pit. I can't imagine Marth being much of an attention hog (on the contrary- he's actually a bit on the timid side!), and he'd probably try to pal around with DP a little, as he probably realizes how he and Link unintentionally sort of one-upped him. Tet is still the little gremlin she is, but Corrin on the other hand would try including him in more things and just care about him like she does with everyone else she considers a friend. Maybe she'd give him a little shiny stone or something too.

Ahhhhh, okay. Yeah, those two got hella angst to their relationship. Makes for good conversation, though!
Pichu gets up in the morning and Big Sis Pikachu starts grooming his fur the moment she sees him. He's struggling to get away. His fur is FINE! Picturing Pichu in a dog bed made me imagine one of the fighters taking a Pokemon to the Poke'Shop and doing one of those, "Buying whatever my pet touches" events.

After Zelda and Mythra get together, Pit and Dark Pit, unsure of how to process their feelings, go to Captain Falcon's class. He hears the story and is like, "Look, you're angels; miracles are YOUR specialty!" He's not touching that with a 100 ft pole!

Just like that, an entire AU was destroyed, all by Mythra's sleepwalking lol

As for the RP, I'll look into getting a Professor Layton post up this weekend, if that is fine SheepKing SheepKing . Don't take this as pressure to make a Pichu post! ^__^ I know I have to post for Dark Pit, but I need to figure out what to do with him as I made his latest post with the expectation that Juri Han was going to pursue him and... that didn't happen. I know Cream is looking out for him. Maybe Tetra bumps into him and Pikachu while fleeing Sheik A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity ?
Zelda and Mythra, best OTP- now Harkinian, Melina, and Milton got Thanos Snapped-

Lol instead of going for DP, Juri Han found Corrin in the forest and was like. "Y O U."
And sure, we can totally have Tetra and Sheik meet up with Dark Pit and Pikachu. We'll just need Sheik's post from Forevermore Forevermore of course, but I'm def down for that.

Real question is, who would be dense enough to actually believe him and humor him by trying to just yell out persona to get their own?

Out of my kiddos, I just know Sora would be that guy. Joker says it with a straight face and he is too dense to tell it’s a joke
Out of all my characters I'd have to say that Tetra would probably say it on the off chance of him actually being serious. She just wants one solely to cause more c h a o s.

I’m 70/30 on whether Inkling would fall for it, with me leaning towards yes. After all, if Inklings and Octolings can get their specials just from inking the ground, she probably wouldn’t question just having to say the word persona to summon one. Dgsjfh she really should have paid attention in her History of Ancient Humans classes 💀

Zelda and Mythra, best OTP- now Harkinian, Melina, and Milton got Thanos Snapped-

1700275887792.gif

Never would’ve imagined Zel’s and Mythra’s accidental marriage could have a kill (unbirthing??) count attached to it lmao lmao

I’m 70/30 on whether Inkling would fall for it, with me leaning towards yes. After all, if Inklings and Octolings can get their specials just from inking the ground, she probably wouldn’t question just having to say the word persona to summon one. Dgsjfh she really should have paid attention in her History of Ancient Humans classes 💀

View attachment 1125221

Never would’ve imagined Zel’s and Mythra’s accidental marriage could have a kill (unbirthing??) count attached to it lmao lmao
Poor Kaida and Percy lmao, the Valla kids are now traumatized XD

Their death/unbirthing is gonna raise a lot of questions lmao. Suddenly the Zelthra kid turns up in the AU and the Valla kids are just like "Wait a minute-"
This reminds me of the Zelda x Corrin baby you made a while ago. Lmao Zelda is really everyone's mom at this point XD

Poor Kaida and Percy lmao, the Valla kids are now traumatized XD

Their death/unbirthing is gonna raise a lot of questions lmao. Suddenly the Zelthra kid turns up and they're just like "Wait a minute-"
This reminds me of the Zelda x Corrin baby you made a while ago. Lmao Zelda is really everyone's mom at this point XD
Fsjdhdj poor Aeila’s definitely going to have some explaining to do

Omb I completely forgot about the Zelrin baby! Poor girly got left behind in the fankid palooza. Lmao but Zelda having all these dang kids must all be apart of her secret evil plan to expand the kingdom of Hyrule across universes. Soon she’ll become the supreme princess of everything!!/j

Last edited:
Given Mythra is canonically part of a harem thanks Monolith for cursing that upon us I think her kids would at least be okay. Obviously she clearly has taught Zelda harems are okay or some shit LMAO

And now I made the realization 2 of my characters are part of harems, Joker being the other one, though his whole romance stuff is all player chosen and thank god cuz harem Joker actually butchers his character so badly given his whole thing is getting back at shitty adults who abuse power and treat people poorly and his harem would legit be him cheating and telling none of the girls what he's doing (: thanks Atlus hate you for that

Now I imagine Joker pulling an extra silly on her and when he hears her say persona, he's discretely pulling his mask off and abusing his wildcard ability to summon a persona that isn't Arsene or Raoul to make it seem like it worked. For a second she's excited for a second then she sees Joker is maskless and just glares at him. He's got a smug grin on his face
Good thing he can't abuse his wildcard ability in the Smash Realm to do this. No 16 personas for this fool

Fsjdhdj poor Aeila’s definitely going to have some explaining to do

Omb I completely forgot about the Zelrin baby! Poor girly got left behind in the fankid palooza. Lmao but Zelda having all these dang kids must all be apart of her secret evil plan to expand the kingdom of Hyrule across universes. Soon she’ll become the supreme princess of everything!!/j
I never forgot the bebe, she was adorable! We should give her a name fr fr
Lmfao now Sora and Link gotta join the Pits for therapy, bc Zelda snatched up Corrin as well XD

Given Mythra is canonically part of a harem thanks Monolith for cursing that upon us I think her kids would at least be okay. Obviously she clearly has taught Zelda harems are okay or some shit LMAO

And now I made the realization 2 of my characters are part of harems, Joker being the other one, though his whole romance stuff is all player chosen and thank god cuz harem Joker actually butchers his character so badly given his whole thing is getting back at shitty adults who abuse power and treat people poorly and his harem would legit be him cheating and telling none of the girls what he's doing (: thanks Atlus hate you for that

Now I imagine Joker pulling an extra silly on her and when he hears her say persona, he's discretely pulling his mask off and abusing his wildcard ability to summon a persona that isn't Arsene or Raoul to make it seem like it worked. For a second she's excited for a second then she sees Joker is maskless and just glares at him. He's got a smug grin on his face
Good thing he can't abuse his wildcard ability in the Smash Realm to do this. No 16 personas for this fool

Lmao Zelda saw Mythra was polyamorous, immediately went “lol bet” and then proceeded to collect as many royalty/divine people’s children as she could (+ Roxas, he’s there too lmao). Either that or Crazy Hand for whatever reason really went hog wild with crafting all these hypothetical children for her specifically 💀💀💀

Bu omg Joker tricking Inkling into thinkings she summoned a persona would be so adorable! ❤️ ❤️❤️ lol but the real question is what persona would he pick to convincingly fool Inkling

I never forgot the bebe, she was adorable! We should give her a name fr fr
Lmfao now Sora and Link gotta join the Pits for therapy, bc Zelda snatched up Corrin as well XD
Hmmmm what might be a good name for her? I’ll see if I can think up anything lol

but wait a second, if Zelda snatched Corrin up…..wouldn’t that then make Hark and Kaida step siblings? Oh no-

That poor kitty- and poor DP! qwq

Oofies, that's gotta suck for Dark Pit. I can't imagine Marth being much of an attention hog (on the contrary- he's actually a bit on the timid side!), and he'd probably try to pal around with DP a little, as he probably realizes how he and Link unintentionally sort of one-upped him. Tet is still the little gremlin she is, but Corrin on the other hand would try including him in more things and just care about him like she does with everyone else she considers a friend. Maybe she'd give him a little shiny stone or something too.

Ahhhhh, okay. Yeah, those two got hella angst to their relationship. Makes for good conversation, though!

Lol instead of going for DP, Juri Han found Corrin in the forest and was like. "Y O U."
And sure, we can totally have Tetra and Sheik meet up with Dark Pit and Pikachu. We'll just need Sheik's post from Forevermore Forevermore of course, but I'm def down for that.
I can make it worse: in JAP SSBU, if you beat Dark Pit in a match with Palutena, she has a chance to call him a nuisance. How does it make things worse? In JAP Uprising, Dark Pit never speaks ill of Palutena and addresses her respectfully as Palutena-sama, and was just as determined to save her from the Chaos Kin as Pit was. It's very clear that he cares about her very much... and she looks at him as a nuisance! And that's besides Palutena ordering Pit to destroy Dark Pit soon after his creation because he's unnatural. Poor dark boi has every right to be sullen and solitary!

I am curious as to how Percy and Melina would work as King and Queen, assuming Melina would choose to stay in Valla over Angel Land. I think Melina would make one heck of a queen! She's learned plenty about leadership and is headstrong like her parents. She'd be a force to be reckoned with! Percy would probably appreciate that a lot.

View attachment 1125221

Milton and Melina were delivered by a Stork, so they should be fine. Harkinian's origins are more ambiguous. He's younger than Aster, so it's possible he's not a Stork-baby, and Sheep spoke about him possibly being magicked up through Zelda's powers and Dark Pit's connection with the gods. I like to think he came about the traditional way in the AU because of the hot spring jokes I made earlier. But that's just me. Feel free to disregard that; I didn't create Harkinian. : P

As I'm playing Pit more off his Japanese characterization, he wouldn't fall for it. English Pit definitely would, though! Pittoo is a no regardless of which version it is.

Toon Link might try it. It's not like Personas exist in his world so he'd just take Joker's word for it.

Pikachu overhears Joker, stands up on her hind legs, and lets out a loud, "PIKACHU!" Then tilts her head in confusion when nothing happens!

Lmao Zelda saw Mythra was polyamorous, immediately went “lol bet” and then proceeded to collect as many royalty/divine people’s children as she could (+ Roxas, he’s there too lmao). Either that or Crazy Hand for whatever reason really went hog wild with crafting all these hypothetical children for her specifically 💀💀💀

Bu omg Joker tricking Inkling into thinkings she summoned a persona would be so adorable! ❤️ ❤️❤️ lol but the real question is what persona would he pick to convincingly fool Inkling

Hmmmm what might be a good name for her? I’ll see if I can think up anything lol
Or absolutely nothing about this whole thing makes sense because it turns out the entire thing was a fanfiction Crazy Hand wrote after he discovered Fanfiction.net! XD

but wait a second, if Zelda snatched Corrin up…..wouldn’t that then make Hark and Kaida step siblings? Oh no-
1700282862207.png

Same here! I'll let u know if I come up with anything

TELL ME WHY MY BRAIN IMMEDIATELY WENT TO EVERY "Help me stepbro" MEME-
anyways JeSuS, Zelda really just said "That's a nice AU you guys have there...it'd be a shame if something were to happen to it..."
I can make it worse: in JAP SSBU, if you beat Dark Pit in a match with Palutena, she has a chance to call him a nuisance. How does it make things worse? In JAP Uprising, Dark Pit never speaks ill of Palutena and addresses her respectfully as Palutena-sama, and was just as determined to save her from the Chaos Kin as Pit was. It's very clear that he cares about her very much... and she looks at him as a nuisance! And that's besides Palutena ordering Pit to destroy Dark Pit soon after his creation because he's unnatural. Poor dark boi has every right to be sullen and solitary!

I am curious as to how Percy and Melina would work as King and Queen, assuming Melina would choose to stay in Valla over Angel Land. I think Melina would make one heck of a queen! She's learned plenty about leadership and is headstrong like her parents. She'd be a force to be reckoned with! Percy would probably appreciate that a lot.
Oh nooooo! Palutena didn't have to do him like that! Bro is showing her the utmost respect and that's what he gets in return? Not cool q~q

Yessir, but girl has to get through the gauntlet of possible angsty disappearances, has to bypass Corrin (+ maybe Sora) and their judgement on whether or not Melina is the right person for Percy, has to earn the favor of the unshakable Hoshido and Nohr...lmao she has to friggin earn the title of Valla's queen XD

Yessir, but girl has to get through the gauntlet of possible angsty disappearances, has to bypass Corrin (+ maybe Sora) and their judgement on whether or not Melina is the right person for Percy, has to earn the favor of the unshakable Hoshido and Nohr...lmao she has to friggin earn the title of Valla's queen XD
Oh, for sure! I'd guess that Percy would feel awful about what he unintentionally dragged Melina into as he was the one pursuing her. If she truly loves Percy back, though, you can bet not even Hell itself will stop her from being at his side! Considering who her parents are, she definitely would not be the type who gives up easily, and she has the strength to back it up! I like to imagine an adult Melina serenely striding down a hall- or pathway, radiating nobility and power, and the mortal people around her being in absolute awe! She may even have to use the classic angel line of, "Be not afraid."

Hopefully Percy would be just as determined to fight for, and alongside, Melina!

I like to think Pit eventually grows into a very wise leader, and Melina and Milton learn much from him.

Oh, for sure! I'd guess that Percy would feel awful about what he unintentionally dragged Melina into as he was the one pursuing her. If she truly loves Percy back, though, you can bet not even Hell itself will stop her from being at his side! Considering who her parents are, she definitely would not be the type who gives up easily, and she has the strength to back it up! I like to imagine an adult Melina serenely striding down a hall- or pathway, radiating nobility and power, and the mortal people around her being in absolute awe! She may even have to use the classic angel line of, "Be not afraid."

Hopefully Percy would be just as determined to fight for, and alongside, Melina!

I like to think Pit eventually grows into a very wise leader, and Melina and Milton learn much from him.
Aw, that's cute. Perce definitely deserves that love.
And while the people of Valla would probably be interested at the sight of an angel, they wouldn't be too surprised.
After all, dragons themselves used to roam the Earth, and the most powerful ones AKA the First Dragons (Anankos, Corrin's father, being one of them) were considered gods. Corrin and others who carry the the Dragon Vein in the FE universe are considered to be above mortals. Divine, even. Which is one of the reasons why Hoshido and Nohr were bickering over Corrin in the first place, as she's the direct descendant of the Dragon of Wisdom (Anankos). The Dragon Vein in her is strong.

I can definitely see Pit growing to be a good leader someday. I mean, he's already Palutena's top warrior, so it's not like he's not already a dependable and tough leader already.

Aw, that's cute. Perce definitely deserves that love.
And while the people of Valla would probably be interested at the sight of an angel, they wouldn't be too surprised.
After all, dragons themselves used to roam the Earth, and the most powerful ones AKA the First Dragons (Anankos, Corrin's father, being one of them) were considered gods. Corrin and others who carry the the Dragon Vein in the FE universe are considered to be above mortals. Divine, even. Which is one of the reasons why Hoshido and Nohr were bickering over Corrin in the first place, as she's the direct descendant of the Dragon of Wisdom (Anankos). The Dragon Vein in her is strong.

I can definitely see Pit growing to be a good leader someday. I mean, he's already Palutena's top warrior, so it's not like he's not already a dependable and tough leader already.
Melina and Percy are being given a hard time, and Mika, who has been Percy's faithful wing-squid, is ready to throw hands because they are NOT about to have their good work ruined and their good buddy's heart broken because of a bunch of old jerkwads!

The offspring of Melina and Percy would be quite interesting: Angel, Blade, AND Dragon. Those are some crazy genes there! And then there's whatever they may inherit from Sora's side. It'd be funny if it turns out Melina was NOT messing with Percy that one time and they do end up having six children lol

I have a headcanon, inspired by the Intimidation mechanic in KI NES, that Pit and Dark Pit have a "Captain's Voice" that compels weak-willed beings to act according to their orders, such as in the first post of this RP when Pit shouted at the Kremlings to halt, then go about-face, which they immediately obeyed. Maybe Melina and Harkinian have learned that power!

I really dislike how Pit is written as naive in Uprising. That makes little sense to me as he is way older than he looks and he has survived wars, including near-genocide of angels and becoming a POW, and having to escape "Hell" and travel the land. Something like that should not leave a person naive! At least his line about no one being more selfish than the gods show that he does possess some wisdom, and Dark Pit's existence implies that Pit is fully aware of what is going on around him but suppresses his thoughts and feelings, or is just in heavy denial. I'm not saying he needs to be a Greek philosopher, but... c'mon! JAP Pit is a bit better in regards to this. At the very least he can stand his ground and argue against Hades about the morality of eating souls rather than stammer then let out an, "EaTiNg SoUlS iS nOt RiGhT!" like he does in the ENG script.

Same here! I'll let u know if I come up with anything

TELL ME WHY MY BRAIN IMMEDIATELY WENT TO EVERY "Help me stepbro" MEME-
anyways JeSuS, Zelda really just said "That's a nice AU you guys have there...it'd be a shame if something were to happen to it..."

So I’ve thought about itand and a couple of potential names I’ve complied are….

Names that hold no meaning other than sounding pretty:
Winona
Emersyn

Names that hold some meaning which could relate to the character:
Hina: Light/Sun
Seyfried: Peaceful Victory
Yelena: Shining light

And also….

1700301664738.png
I felt bad about how rushed her original design was so I quickly redid it to better reflect what I imagine a Corrin x Alttp Zel kid might look like. Shskfjflf and for fun here’s a couple of notes about the design process as well as some potential characteristics. (quick note, while I’ve played a little of conquest and birthright, that was yearssss ago and I only got through like a third of the stories in both. So let me know if anything seems inaccurate. 👍)

• While I was drawing her, I took a lot of inspiration from Elise, at one point I even planned giving her pigtails but ended out not being too huge a fan of how she looked with them
  • I also took inspiration from the blue dress that Alttp Zelda is sometimes seen wearing, especially in the puffed sleeves and skirt
  • I was so close to caving in and giving her shoes because by god could I not draw her feet. I ended up compromising and covering the top of them to hide the majority of her foot, but even then you can still see how terrible they look under lmao
  • One thing I really, really wanted to make sure was that she stood out from Kaida (Since both have parents that come from the Zelda series and all). So where Kaida’s headstrong, bold, and tomboyish, Zelrrin’s designed to be a bit more softer, outwardly a little more femme, and reserved.
  • She’s 100% the forgotten child of the bunch (totally not just me justifying that I forgot her existence for so long oop-)
  • Can she go dragon mode? Hmmm…idk maybe. On one hand with Anankos being the dragon of wisdom it'd feel illegal not to, on the other I’m still not sold on it meshing with what I might have in mind. Idk I wanna hear your thoughts first before I make any decisions.
  • Also any ideas, thoughts, or suggestions for her character in general would be highly appreciated!

Last edited:

How Roxas ended up there is a real mystery and everyone questions it. Poor boy stands out in this group like a sore thumb!

Hm off the top of my head, I’d probably say he’d summon something like Forneus since it’s the one persona I can think of that has a sea creature appearance. Decarabia could work too since it looks a bit like a starfish, though that’s not necessarily what it is lol

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back