• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Random, but I was looking at this Persona 25th anniversary art and my mind instantly thought "Inkling would be so proud of Joker." He will slowly embrace Inkling's influence one day

Random, but I was looking at this Persona 25th anniversary art and my mind instantly thought "Inkling would be so proud of Joker." He will slowly embrace Inkling's influence one day
Ah shit it’s Joker with the duelies 😎😎😎 dhdoshfd but I love the idea of Inkling being a (bad??? Good???) influence on Joker

I learned of Joker through SSBU, and until I made this RP I thought he was a villainous character!
[Insert obvious Batman Joker joke here]

I learned of Joker through SSBU, and until I made this RP I thought he was a villainous character!
Not surprising given he kinda just has that vibe doesn't help he summons such a demonic looking persona lmao but he is very much so a goofy lil protagonist with good intentions seriously this boy is too self sacrificial

Ah shit it’s Joker with the duelies 😎😎😎 dhdoshfd but I love the idea of Inkling being a (bad??? Good???) influence on Joker
Graffiti starts popping up all around the Smash Realm and everyone thinks it's Inkling or Bowser Jr but turns out it's just Joker trying to learn how Inkling does what she does, but with spray paint Mario somehow ends up on trial again. Sunshine 2 begins

I just had an idea with Toon Link in Zelda cosplay: the SSB discover a plot to capture Zelda, and the plan is to dress T'ink up to trick the hunters into believing he's the princess (He's a kid, he's blonde, and has pointy ears!), only to get whooped the moment they try to catch him!

Not surprising given he kinda just has that vibe doesn't help he summons such a demonic looking persona lmao but he is very much so a goofy lil protagonist with good intentions seriously this boy is too self sacrificial

Graffiti starts popping up all around the Smash Realm and everyone thinks it's Inkling or Bowser Jr but turns out it's just Joker trying to learn how Inkling does what she does, but with spray paint Mario somehow ends up on trial again. Sunshine 2 begins
Dhdofhsif that sounds like the perfect set up for a Phoniex Wright reveal trailer I say even though all I know about Ace Attorney is haha funny lawyer man

I just had an idea with Toon Link in Zelda cosplay: the SSB discover a plot to capture Zelda, and the plan is to dress T'ink up to trick the hunters into believing he's the princess (He's a kid, he's blonde, and has pointy ears!), only to get whooped the moment they try to catch him!
meanwhile Zelda gets to don Toon’s tunic and galavant around as the hero of the winds 💨. maybe that’s what gives her inspiration to make her own sheik persona Fhsofhsof It’d be Peach and Luigi all over again 🟢🍑

1674094430685.jpeg

Now that it's on my mind, I figure I'll share a few lil HCs for Joker
-Given his experience with being framed a criminal for helping an assault woman and going through lots of court stuff where he signed his name a lot, his hands get shaky when he has to sign anything
-Sometimes he instinctively touches/protects the left side of his head given his experiences in the interrogation room after he's captured to keep as spoiler-free, he basically takes a beating, gets his head stepped on and pulled around by his hair. He likely had some form of a concision from it
-His glasses are nonprescription and he wears them in attempt to make himself stand out less and come off as more of a nobody since standing out and helping someone is what put him in his position in the first place

Obviously he plays these things off most the time especially as Joker, since Joker is supposed to be an embodiment of his true self with none of his anxieties and troubles chaining him down. But if he does appear as just lil ol' Ren he typically is more prone to letting the little things come through, though he still is pretty composed but also more reserved

I'm still disappointed that Prof. Layton didn't make it into SSB.

Toon's clothing might be too small for Zelda, though I like the idea of her finding one of Brawl or Melee Link's tunics and wearing that!

I was thinking earlier today that maybe Samus and Snake are the only folks who know, in detail, about Pit's past as a POW, Samus because he either told her or already knew (I have a headcanon that she has the same ability to break the 4th wall as Pit does, she's just more subtle about it), and Snake through research on the fighters. Being military veterans and all, they'd understand, and Samus and Snake don't seem to be the types to blab about other people's secrets to everyone. Of course, as far as this RP goes, that's up to Samus's and Snake's respective players!

Dhdofhsif that sounds like the perfect set up for a Phoniex Wright reveal trailer I say even though all I know about Ace Attorney is haha funny lawyer man

meanwhile Zelda gets to don Toon’s tunic and galavant around as the hero of the winds 💨. maybe that’s what gives her inspiration to make her own sheik persona Fhsofhsof It’d be Peach and Luigi all over again 🟢🍑

View attachment 1058691

If our Luigi player don’t do this I don’t want them 😩

XD I have a friend who has been streaming Twilight Princess for our Discord group. When he first started the stream a couple of weeks back, we were talking about how strong TP Link is since he can wrestle goats and reel a fish one-armed. I just told my Discord group that we totally forgot about Toon Link's ability to wield bigass swords without power bracelets. My friend replies, "And when he gets them, he begins chucking stone heads the size of small houses. It took OOT Link the GOLD gauntlets to do similar." We're now talking about WW Link and TP Link wrestling each other. TP Link happily agrees (he loves playing with kids!) and takes it easy because he doesn't want to hurt T'ink, and T'ink suplexes him!

XD I have a friend who has been streaming Twilight Princess for our Discord group. When he first started the stream a couple of weeks back, we were talking about how strong TP Link is since he can wrestle goats and reel a fish one-armed. I just told my Discord group that we totally forgot about Toon Link's ability to wield bigass swords without power bracelets. My friend replies, "And when he gets them, he begins chucking stone heads the size of small houses. It took OOT Link the GOLD gauntlets to do similar." We're now talking about WW Link and TP Link wrestling each other. TP Link happily agrees (he loves playing with kids!) and takes it easy because he doesn't want to hurt T'ink, and T'ink suplexes him!
Don’t forget T’ink’s ability to walk with the iron boots lol..

If our Luigi player don’t do this I don’t want them 😩
If the green man won’t wear a pink gown, then we’re gonna have to throw down!! 👊 👊 Dhdofhsif but omg seriously a clothing swap between Zelda and Link/Peach and Luigi would seriously be so friggin adorable 😭 I’ll file away that idea for later 😉

I thought of something evil: someone rolls a cucumber behind Toon Link, then goes, "Pspspsps!" to get his attention.

I was thinking earlier today that maybe Samus and Snake are the only folks who know, in detail, about Pit's past as a POW, Samus because he either told her or already knew (I have a headcanon that she has the same ability to break the 4th wall as Pit does, she's just more subtle about it), and Snake through research on the fighters. Being military veterans and all, they'd understand, and Samus and Snake don't seem to be the types to blab about other people's secrets to everyone. Of course, as far as this RP goes, that's up to Samus's and Snake's respective players!
If Snake gathered info on the fighters from when they last met till now, he'd definitely see the all the stuff made public about poor Joker like the media declaring that the leader of the Phantom Thieves had committed suicide while in custody which obviously wasn't true. and seeing all this would definitely be concerning af and leave a lot of questions more reasons Joker needs a hug

Since I shared a bunch of not so soft stuff for Joker I apologize with this soft doodle of him
shuanncarry.png

The talk about costume swaps is making me think about how humorous it could be for Team Pyra to constantly be changing disguises. They’re soon like Bugs Bunny or 90s cartoon Sonic the Hedgehog when it comes to suddenly being in disguise.

The talk about costume swaps is making me think about how humorous it could be for Team Pyra to constantly be changing disguises. They’re soon like Bugs Bunny or 90s cartoon Sonic the Hedgehog when it comes to suddenly being in disguise.
Mythra would likely give up on disguises after like 1-2. She'd definitely be like "Screw disguises, they're not working so I'm going to do things my way"

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back