• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
SheepKing SheepKing LOL yes, though T’ink would not be happy! He didn’t like changing into his Hero’s tunic, so I don’t think he’d be too pleased! In the old RP, Peach made T’ink a pink tunic with a blue brooch so that they’d match! XD Everyone in the room had to do their damnest not to laugh. Except Tetra.
Aw man but look at him he looks like he’s having such a fun time 👗 ✨

1673975067682.gif
what do you mean this isn’t the same Link?!/j

I'm gonna hopefully have Mythra's post up in a little bit. Writing it has been a big off given how little focus I've been able to have doesn't help that I've kinda had a not so great morning but heyo we push on

I'm gonna hopefully have Mythra's post up in a little bit. Writing it has been a big off given how little focus I've been able to have doesn't help that I've kinda had a not so great morning but heyo we push on
Aw man nothing sucks like a rough morning. I hope the rest of ur day gets better! (and apologies for not getting Inkling’s post up, I swear I’ll try to finish it by the weekend 😭 but if I can’t then I give y’all full permission to skip my turn)

Aw man nothing sucks like a rough morning. I hope the rest of ur day gets better! (and apologies for not getting Inkling’s post up, I swear I’ll try to finish it by the weekend 😭 but if I can’t then I give y’all full permission to skip my turn)
Ah a rough morning is what it is. Just puts a damper in my general mood, but hey, I'll be fine. And no worries tbh. I dunno if I have enough to move Joker forward yet if I'm being honest could probably bullshit a lot cuz it's Joker and clearly my muse is there but heyo

I wonder Snakes’s thoughts on Jeff and Paula be.. lol
Snake's fought a psychic in his world, and that guy's powers turned him into a monster. So he'd be pleasantly surprised the same hasn't happened for Paula, not considering others in her universe.

but oh my GOOOOOOOOD, the kids are fighting GOD AGAIN

Jeff would be like a lil Otacon to him. He'd encourage him to use his intellect for justice and all that, and avoid getting into the military sector for any reason, please for the love of god

Snake's fought a psychic in his world, and that guy's powers turned him into a monster. So he'd be pleasantly surprised the same hasn't happened for Paula, not considering others in her universe.

but oh my GOOOOOOOOD, the kids are fighting GOD AGAIN

Jeff would be like a lil Otacon to him. He'd encourage him to use his intellect for justice and all that, and avoid getting into the military sector for any reason, please for the love of god
Wait until Snake hears about what Carpainter and Pokey we’re gonna use Paula as a sacrifice for the happy happy cult. Though Carpainter does become good.

As far as I know psychics don’t become monsters in earthbound they’re only influenced by Giygas from the evil in their hearts. Later you run into enemies that use psychic abilities… that’s where Paula’s PSI Shield is so damn useful. Especially the ones that use PSI Star Storm.

Don’t get me started on those evil rambling mushrooms.. they only use PSI life up but they’re dangerous early game.

Oh yeah Jeff will proudly use his intellect to help others! So he’ll likely make Snake proud.

I picture T’ink being a head taller than Pikachu (He looks weird to me if he’s any taller), so it’s very easy for folks to pick him up! There’s nothing stopping Zelda from picking T’ink up and using him as a doll lol

The bad thing about the mushroom status is if the message,” X starting to feel funky” a party member can attack or use PSI on another member. You don’t want that happening obviously.

Yea it has chance of giving the enemy the mushroom status. The only way to be rid of it is a healer in a hospital or the girl foraging for mushrooms at the exit of the cave between Twoson and Peaceful Rest Valley. Or the your sanctuary location spot if you are at Saturn Valley or the cave of the Shroom sanctuary boss in Winters.

I feel Pit could sense that Snake has little time left but be in denial about it until the day comes when he realizes it will be the very last time he sees him.

Pit: I just... I don’t want to say goodbye!

Snake: *ruffles Pit’s hair* Then we won’t.
Was really holding onto the hope that if the reunions are annual, Snake gets to see the other Smash Brothers another three times for however long each visit lasts, but nope, after he gets back, I think he'll basically be fighting the Patriots for the next three years without slowing down.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I can see Dark Pit getting annoyed every time Snake calls him “son.” He also senses that, after the reunion ends, he’ll never see Snake again, and when that time comes:

Pittoo: ... You’re not gonna call me son again, are you?

Snake: ...

Pittoo: *turns his back on Snake* Because... it’s fine if you want to. Call me what you want.

Snake: *reaches out to pat Pittoo’s shoulder* Take care of yourself, son.

Pittoo: ...Son. That doesn’t sound so bad. Yeah, I like it. *looks over his shoulder at Snake and smiles* Thanks... Pops!

Dark Pit activates his Miracle of Flight ability so he can go off to grieve in private.
oh, pittoo

Call me a weirdo, but I'm excited for Snake to possibly meet Dark Pit, because I think he'd be weird about calling them that. Same with Roxas, if he finds out their name is just an anagram of Sora's with an x thrown in. It'd feel diminishing, as a guy who doesn't really tell anyone his real name because the moniker is all that matters.

That's why he starts calling them 'son', escalating from "hey you!" and "kid"

or maybe I'm just projecting, because I realized it's kinda sad that they're both kinda shackled to those other personas

oh, pittoo

Call me a weirdo, but I'm excited for Snake to possibly meet Dark Pit, because I think he'd be weird about calling them that. Same with Roxas, if he finds out their name is just an anagram of Sora's with an x thrown in. It'd feel diminishing, as a guy who doesn't really tell anyone his real name because the moniker is all that matters.

That's why he starts calling them 'son', escalating from "hey you!" and "kid"

or maybe I'm just projecting, because I realized it's kinda sad that they're both kinda shackled to those other personas
Well at least in Roxas' case, he can kinda escape being shackled to Sora, since Sora does seek to let Roxas be his own person and even tells him he deserves to be one and that they are not the same person. Sure his struggles and trauma all tie back to Sora, but he at least has that much going for him

I picture T’ink being a head taller than Pikachu (He looks weird to me if he’s any taller), so it’s very easy for folks to pick him up! There’s nothing stopping Zelda from picking T’ink up and using him as a doll lol
Fhsoghsog Zelda would hopefully ask for his permission. I doubt picking up a armed sword man by surprise would result in anything good. Fhsofhsof but I also love the idea of her walking around while holding up Toon like this
1673986874240.jpeg

Apologies that my post for Mythra took a bit. Finally finished it though I'm admittedly not very pleased with it so I apologize for that too

Will it be alright if I put Pickey with getting captured by the pirates? I can’t think of why he would be held captive by the primids other then human experimentation drama..

AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 Yeah, I like the idea of the reunions being annual, even when there's no tournament going on. This is the hypothetical last reunion for Snake. Pittoo would probably be VERY stubborn about the "son" thing until the very end. I like to think that, at the time, "son" was simply used as another term for "kid" or "boy," but eventually it became the real deal for Snake.

Had the one RP where I played Samus gotten off the ground, I would've had her give Dark Pit a name because she was NOT going to call the poor thing "Pittoo." Maybe "Sparta" or something. My Samus had a tendency to give things nicknames.

I'll likely pick up Pittoo in the future as I'm pretty inspired, and I enjoy playing grumpy characters. It's just not a good time to bring him in at the moment. Should Team Pyra get to where they're going, stuff's gonna happen, and Dark Pit will be more inclined to go to where Pit is if he senses him in trouble. I also can't see Dark Pit looking at a hole in a ground and being like, "Yeah! I'll jump in! 'S'cool!" It also kind of sets up him for "Pit's in a pit!" puns lol

SheepKing SheepKing Wind Waker T'ink is pretty chill, so he'd likely not put up much of a fuss should Zelda ask him or not! In Phantom Hourglass, he got picked up (and shaken like a ragdoll) by Linebeck more than once and he didn't seem to hold any grudges for it!

Actually, my biggest complaint with the Phantom Hourglass manga is that Link is portrayed as a short-tempered, snarky, and egotistical little kid. The manga starts with him practically telling Tetra to stay in the kitchen while he did the hero thing. It's like... did the writers for the manga even play Wind Waker or Phantom Hourglass? He's consistently shown as a friendly and goofy, yet clumsy and reckless little kid. I also cannot see this little boy, who was raised by his grandmother and got along with his little sister, ever smugly tell a girl to stay put while he goes off and plays hero.

Now that you've posted that picture, I'm imagining Zelda holding T'ink up like Rafiki holding up baby Simba! XD

Zelda: *holds up T'ink Rafiki-style* NAAAAAAANTS INGONYAAAAAAAMA BAGITHI BABA!!

Toon Link:
... Mrrrrreeeeeeoooowrrrr! 83

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat You can. He could've accidentally been dragged along by the crowd as I think, realistically, the pirates wouldn't find Pickey too terribly useful outside of being a cabin boy. I just want to ask that you make very sure you want to pick up another character. I don't want you to get overwhelmed or unmotivated.

Last edited:
Yeah I think I’ll let go the idea of Pickey lmao., imagine if Seph saved them all

I haven’t played mother 3 so I don’t know much about Lucas as for Ness it would be akward to play him.

Here's a humorous piece of fanart that shows how tall I tend to imagine T'ink. Deviant Art link

I know Toon Link is bigger in SSB, but when he stands next to the more realistically proportioned characters his bigger size just looks odd to me!

His small size meant he got picked up a lot in the old RPs!
glorious_shot_by_absinthian_alchemist_d1anljo.png

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back