• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Ploegy Ploegy May I have some feedback on my posts, please? Am I going too fast, or do you feel too confined within the pirate plot that there isn’t much for your PCs to do? I just want to make sure you’re not stuck on a railroad track, so to speak.
It is a little on the fast side perhaps though that’s not necessarily a bad thing. As for feeling too confined with the pirate plot, I don’t feel that way at all, but I’ve always been a go with the flow kind of rper either letting other players guide the direction of the interaction when they see fit (and ofc throwing in my own things here and there) or guiding the interaction myself (and allowing others to throw in their little ideas here and there). I typically don’t feel confined by much unless my character is basically being pushed aside and not included which isn’t the case in this at all.

That being said I apologize if my posts have come off as bland or lacking of late that might have caused you to think I might feel this way my dumb brain is probably overthinking because it likes to see posts get likes lmao but I do think the interaction has been fine and I have plenty to write. I just may be slow at times but I promise it’s mostly other things that play into that

I’m also sorry if my favoritism towards Joker makes anyone who’s interacting with my other characters think I don’t enjoy those interactions as much as the ones with him. I promise that’s not the case. I just have Joker brainrot

I don’t feel confined there’s a lot to interact with don’t worry. I think I should apologize for my posts lacking.

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Ploegy Ploegy Thanks for giving me your thoughts! I appreciate it! I enjoy all y’all’s posts; I just want to make sure I’m doing things right as well, and if there is something off or wrong I can correct or change it.

Sephiroth could always seek out Lunaris instead of the other way around? A flying citadel can catch attention! He can also join in the bad guy scheming.
I need to think on it i don’t want him to intrude or anything lol.

I’ll work on a post for Mythra later tonight hopefully. I have a general idea for her post just need to find some focus and time

In the world of D&D and PF, Wisdom and Intelligence are two different things! I actually wanted to ask folks early yesterday which stat, INT or WIS, you think would be higher for your PCs but I completely forgot!

For those who may be unfamiliar:

Wisdom: Measures a PC's willpower, perception, intuition, and common sense. A street-smart person may have a higher WIS score than INT.

Intelligence: Measures a PC's ability to learn, reason, and memorize information. A book-worm may have a higher INT than WIS.

All three of my PCs will likely have higher Wisdom scores than Intelligence scores. Both Toon Link and Pit are very strong-willed and resolute, and they can find secrets such as hidden doors (Perception). Pit has to have awesome situational awareness (again, Perception) to be able to fly, fig and keep up with conversations between other parties at the same time. He's also capable of detecting changes in his environment, such as sensing Ness's PSI according to Palutena's Guidance. Pikachu, being more of an animal, would naturally have a higher WIS score than INT.
Dhskfid I know only a little about dnd but I can try

Zelda, while having a very high wisdom stat, I feel also would be no slouch in the intelligence department either. As a princess and future ruler of Hyrule she’d need to be able to memorize all sorts of information regarding her country’s politics, history, and other affairs necessary in ruling a nation. Though where she’d shine brightest would be the actual application of this intelligence, using it to help cast judgement on whatever situation arises.

Inkling would for sure have a higher wisdom stat. Most of their experience comes from being out on the field dunking it out with the octarian menace. As well, they’ve most likely dropped out of school in order to keep being an agent full time so they wouldn’t have a ton of opportunities to really sit down and learn from the books.

Isabelle on the other hand would most likely have a higher intelligence stat. After all being a secretary requires memorizing and organizing paperwork, making reports, and keeping track of all sorts of information. Plus, being stuck in the office all day means she probably wouldn’t have as many opportunities to really get out there and gain wisdom from the world

Pichu would have a higher wisdom stat as pretty much all that he knows comes solely from his experience living out in the wild.

Love your answers, y’all! Just because a character has a higher score in one stat doesn’t mean they have to be awful in the other one. There are several SSB characters that would have high INT and WIS scores. The question is simply which one you think would be higher.

SheepKing SheepKing I keep forgetting to ask, does Zelda have a Shiek form? Brawl/Smash4 Zelda is based off TP Zelda, who doesn’t have a Shiek form in TP, but does in SSB, so I’m totally okay with it if you want to RP SSBU Zelda having a Shiek form too!

Ploegy Ploegy Would you like me to slow things down with my posts? They’ll be shorter, but I won’t be pushing the plot as hard.

Nah it’s all good. Write the way which you would like, that’s how I prefer it to be since it’s how I’d like people to be towards my own posts. Like I said, a little fast isn’t necessarily a bad thing

On a little side note that is off topic, my brain has been thinking of little heart-to-heart moments/comfort moments my characters could have and now I need them here

SheepKing SheepKing I keep forgetting to ask, does Zelda have a Shiek form? Brawl/Smash4 Zelda is based off TP Zelda, who doesn’t have a Shiek form in TP, but does in SSB, so I’m totally okay with it if you want to RP SSBU Zelda having a Shiek form too!
Hmm…good question tho I need quick clarification. Are you asking if Zelda’s going to be the same person as Ultimate Sheik or if Zelda is going to have a sheik form that’s separate from the one seen in ultimate?

Hmm…good question tho I need quick clarification. Are you asking if Zelda’s going to be the same person as Ultimate Sheik or if Zelda is going to have a sheik form that’s separate from the one seen in ultimate?
I was thinking her Sheik form would be SSBU Sheik. Sheik's costume design is different between Brawl and Ultimate.

It would be kind of funny if SSBU Sheik was actually Brawl/Smash4 Sheik, so there's been two different Zeldas the entire time!

I was thinking her Sheik form would be SSBU Sheik. Sheik's costume design is different between Brawl and Ultimate.
Ah okay, In that case I’ll say no to them being the same person but that does kinda make me wanna design an actual sheik form for Alttp/Albw Zelda tho 👀

It would be kind of funny if SSBU Sheik was actually Brawl/Smash4 Sheik, so there's been two different Zeldas the entire time!
That’s actually my personal headcanon on the matter, if there can be three links at once why can’t there also be two Zelda’s? though omg it’d also be funny if litterally no one knew which Zelda Ultimate Sheik was. Is he the one from brawl? Is he botw Zelda? Or heck is he the Zelda from melee? That could lead to all sorts of hijinks and crackpot theories from the other fighters trying to piece together just who this sheik might be lmao

SSBU Zelda seems so happy and full of energy. I can see her getting along very well with T'ink and Pit! Or T'ink and Pit compete with each other to get her attention lol

Brawl/SSB4 Zelda is the wise mom and SSBU Zelda is the fun sister!

Gonna just throw these out there since I mentioned them

On the softer side:
-Ann giving dating advice to some of the other female characters (probably exposing Joker for being a huge softie in the process too)
-Sora bonding with the female characters he has dubbed "The Princesses of Smash" and telling them all about the Princesses of Heart he has met
-Roxas being accepted by the others and them having sea salt ice cream together
-Soft teatime hours with either Pyra or Joker

On the not so soft side:
-Joker actually opening up about what happened during the year away from Smash and just having someone listen to him talk about heavier topics (and hopefully provide him some comfort)
-Sora having a bit more of a panic over being a sleep for nearly a year (since he's been kinda chill over it so far) and needing a bit of comfort
-Mythra actually talking about her feelings and showing emotion that isn't just sheer anger
-Roxas having an identity crisis

Since we’re taking about our characters talking about their history. Paula talking about Carpainter and Pokey kidnapping her to use her as a human sacrifice for the happy happy cult. To be fair Carpainter came to his senses and changed his ways for the better. Everyone will agree it’s messed up.

Last edited:
I can imagine Toon Link gets homesick. He might also have some hidden feelings about being compared to the other Links. Overall, though, he's a pretty chill kid with not a whole lot of problems. There could be a heart-to-heart of someone telling T'ink that he is special and unique in his own way. Toon Link actually talks, and someone tells him that they like his accent!

Pit just opening up about his past in general may be a bit of a doozy. You got stuff like being a PoW, surviving angel genocide, all the shit in Uprising, and so on. Boy's got a lot of baggage hidden behind that smile! Maybe there can be a heart-to-heart where someone tells him that he is allowed to be selfish once in a while, or that they would love to hear HIS thoughts, feelings, and opinions on things for once. I plan on RPing Pit as being jealous of Sora; it's shown that Pit is pretty defensive when it comes to his flaws and easily becomes jealous of others, and Sora is pretty much everything Pit wants to be!

SSBU Zelda seems so happy and full of energy. I can see her getting along very well with T'ink and Pit! Or T'ink and Pit compete with each other to get her attention lol

Brawl/SSB4 Zelda is the wise mom and SSBU Zelda is the fun sister!
Aww that’d be so cute! Outside of Link and Ghanti (who’s not even canon lmao) she doesn’t appear to have a lot of people her age that she could confidently consider to be friends or have a sibling-esque relationship with. It’d certainly take some time for her to get used to but once she does she’d probably fit right in! Though having an alternate incarnation of herself being declared the unofficial mother figure of the group would probably take a while longer for her to fully get comfortable with. Dhdksgj I have the image of them arguing like:

Alttp!Zelda: You’re not the boss of me!
Tp!Zelda: You’re right, I’m not the boss the you. I am you!

-Roxas having an identity crisis
What else is new/j

Scdkaifjshf kidding kidding, but omg all of these scenarios are so sweet and sad 😭 oh god Pichu and Pokey might have some trouble if they’re gonna have to help calm down a panicking Sora. Dhdkfhdf everyone gathering for a tea party sounds absolutely adorable and would be the perfect time for all the princesses to get in a chat with Sora 🫖

SSBU Zelda joins T'ink and Pit and they become the Terrible Trio! In the old RP, it was Tetra that hung out with them!

Most Brawl Zelda RPers I've seen tend to play her as a quiet, calm, but very wise mother-figure. I tend to do so too when I play her.

Roxas and T'ink talking about identities? 83c

Aww that’d be so cute! Outside of Link and Ghanti (who’s not even canon lmao) she doesn’t appear to have a lot of people her age that she could confidently consider to be friends or have a sibling-esque relationship with. It’d certainly take some time for her to get used to but once she does she’d probably fit right in! Though having an alternate incarnation of herself being declared the unofficial mother figure of the group would probably take a while longer for her to fully get comfortable with. Dhdksgj I have the image of them arguing like:

Alttp!Zelda: You’re not the boss of me!
Tp!Zelda: You’re right, I’m not the boss the you. I am you!

What else is new/j

Scdkaifjshf kidding kidding, but omg all of these scenarios are so sweet and sad 😭 oh god Pichu and Pokey might have some trouble if they’re gonna have to help calm down a panicking Sora. Dhdkfhdf everyone gathering for a tea party sounds absolutely adorable and would be the perfect time for all the princesses to get in a chat with Sora 🫖
Yeah Pokey talking about feelings lol Askgs he’s probably be bad at that.

What else is new/j

OMG SHEEP PLS!!! Roxas out here struggling fr don't do him like this LMAO. Maybe by the time Sora panics they'll have help in that department

The girlies I assume would be the group Sora dubs the Princesses of Smash are probably Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, Zelda, Lucina, Corrin (ofc has to be female Corrin) and Palutena (even though she's not a princess, but if Alice can be a Princess of Heart, Palu can be a Princess of Smash)

Palutena says something along the lines of actually being a Queen of Smash.

Guys: Indeed!

Palutena: 8O!

Pit: >8O!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back