• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow SheepKing SheepKing Develius Develius Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Minako Minako AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Funnier President Funnier President Sunsmiter Sunsmiter wigi wigi Gears Gears @R U S T SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 101 101
Okay, okay I'm sorry for pinging everyone, but I just gotta have you all see this. I felt bad for not including everyone in my Christmas art so I did my best to include at least one of everyone's characters here apologies for some being small/covered/cut off. Also it's ironic that I recreated the box art of my least fav KH game for this
kingdomheartssmash.png

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow SheepKing SheepKing Develius Develius Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Minako Minako AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Funnier President Funnier President Sunsmiter Sunsmiter wigi wigi Gears Gears @R U S T SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 101 101
Okay, okay I'm sorry for pinging everyone, but I just gotta have you all see this. I felt bad for not including everyone in my Christmas art so I did my best to include at least one of everyone's characters here apologies for some being small/covered/cut off. Also it's ironic that I recreated the box art of my least fav KH game for this
kingdomheartssmash.png
Ahhh!! I love it!!!

That's amazing!

LOL it looks like Bowser is blocking Pokey's face, and Pokey's like, "... 'Kay."

Captain Falcon's not happy about Meta Knight cutting him off. Stupid S Tier!

kingdomheartssmash.png
This is real art

Also shovel knight is just happy he’s not a damn spirit anymore

Last edited:
kingdomheartssmash.png

1673810562853.jpeg
OMFG THIS IS AMAZING 😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😭❤️😭❤️❤️

Ahhh!! I love it!!!
That's amazing!

LOL it looks like Bowser is blocking Pokey's face, and Pokey's like, "... 'Kay."

Captain Falcon's not happy about Meta Knight cutting him off. Stupid S Tier!
This is real art

Also shovel knight SND ur happy he’s not a damn spirit anymore
Ahhhhhh thank you all. I'm just happy that people are happy over it. My melted brain can feel accomplished we're not gonna talk about how long I put into this. It's better left unsaid

Ahhhhhh thank you all. I'm just happy that people are happy over it. My melted brain can feel accomplished we're not gonna talk about how long I put into this. It's better left unsaid
Art is art no need to be ashamed

Unless you take hours to do a doodle on paper ahem me

Look when I sketched/lined all this yesterday one of my friends saw how long I had been in my art program on discord and
they just send me this with "wtf are you cooking?"
269987d061e18a9e9a7d58f8e2cb2d6f.png

Look when I sketched/lined all this yesterday one of my friends saw how long I had been in my art program on discord and
they just send me this with "wtf are you cooking?"
269987d061e18a9e9a7d58f8e2cb2d6f.png
Must not make a breaking bad joke

kingdomheartssmash.png
Your art is AWESOME

Ploegy Ploegy I didn't care much for Chain of Memories. I played it briefly, didn't understand at all what was going on or how to play the game, and stopped. I was looking for a KH game, and instead got this weird gameplay involving cards.

Ploegy Ploegy I didn't care much for Chain of Memories. I played it briefly, didn't understand at all what was going on or how to play the game, and stopped. I was looking for a KH game, and instead got this weird gameplay involving cards.
Yeah it was not great gameplay. I legit raged so hard when I played it and it only became bearable once I got to like level 25 and learned sonic blade. Basically cheesed the rest of the game with sonic blade deck setup. But yeah it was not fun and it's my least favorite of them

So I was re-reading Pichu's post so I could work on Sora and the last part when he basically is looking for a key or button made me quickly doodle this in like 2 minutes lmao
weneedakey.png

1673820045641.png

XD I could've gone with this and then T'ink would match Mythra and Pit! I think the Zola costume is funnier though.

Yeah it was not great gameplay. I legit raged so hard when I played it and it only became bearable once I got to like level 25 and learned sonic blade. Basically cheesed the rest of the game with sonic blade deck setup. But yeah it was not fun and it's my least favorite of them

So I was re-reading Pichu's post so I could work on Sora and the last part when he basically is looking for a key or button made me quickly doodle this in like 2 minutes lmao
weneedakey.png
….Well shit

Fhakfkdpg I’m completely forgot Sora literally has a key that can litterally open anything 😅 I guess that solves that issue lmao

….Well shit

Fhakfkdpg I’m completely forgot Sora literally has a key that can litterally open anything 😅 I guess that solves that issue lmao
Pichu didn't do his homework on the keyblade. It's okay, Sora will never know. I can just make a funny out of it

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back