• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
What really brought all this up in my head was I was thinking about Joker actually talking about what happened to him in the interrogation room after he let himself get captured to protect his fellow thieves. I headcanon that all this happened after his time in Smash so like he didn't have the negative thoughts of it before and even though it likely happened not long after he went to Smash Bros it and he's had time to mentally process it all, the pain of it probably all comes back up when he gets asked about how his time away has been. One of the fighters please just give him a hug. He needs it

Palutena says something along the lines of actually being a Queen of Smash.

Guys: Indeed!

Palutena: 8O!

Pit: >8O!!!
Sora's just like "but the Princesses of Smash" :(

I've always been of the mind that Pit doesn't have much to his name. In NES KI, he has to travel the world while having to earn favor with the gods for them to give him any assistance, go through some intense training by those same gods, and have to earn the right to use the Three Sacred Treasures. Even after all that, Palutena may decide to demote him or turn him into a monster depending on how well you played the game. In KI: OM&M, he has to do all that crap again. Again. Then we get to Uprising where, despite having a resume of killing gods and saving the world, they still give him no respect. It's pretty implied that Pit has few folks he can really call "friends", and Dark Pit's existence implies that deep down Pit isn't as happy with his lot in life as he appears. There's no 4th wall in KI, so Pit is aware of how few games he has, and how he had been mostly forgotten until Brawl. And he can't fly.

Sora's existence could be a real kick in the groin for Pit! It can be a case of, "You were born lucky; I was lucky to be born!"

He gets to be the seventh princess ✨ 👑 ✨
View attachment 1058108
How did I know this was gonna come up here at some point LMAO

But if Sora's a princess he's gonna need help right? Well he's got his own lil assistant in Roxas
EhZ1MHLU0AA-inl.jpg

I've always been of the mind that Pit doesn't have much to his name. In NES KI, he has to travel the world while having to earn favor with the gods for them to give him any assistance, go through some intense training by those same gods, and have to earn the right to use the Three Sacred Treasures. Even after all that, Palutena may decide to demote him or turn him into a monster depending on how well you played the game. In KI: OM&M, he has to do all that crap again. Again. Then we get to Uprising where, despite having a resume of killing gods and saving the world, they still give him no respect. It's pretty implied that Pit has few folks he can really call "friends", and Dark Pit's existence implies that deep down Pit isn't as happy with his lot in life as he appears. There's no 4th wall in KI, so Pit is aware of how few games he has, and how he had been mostly forgotten until Brawl. And he can't fly.

Sora's existence could be a real kick in the groin for Pit! It can be a case of, "You were born lucky; I was lucky to be born!"
This hurt my heart oml. Dw Pit, Mythra can be there with you and show you some respect once she actually opens up

Sora has the games and popularity, he has friends, he has all these powers INCLUDING the ability to fly, and he seems genuinely happy, AND all of it seemed to just fall into his lap! Meanwhile, Pit busts his ass off and what does he really have to show for it?

I feel bad for Sora! He's such a sweet kid who did nothing, and doesn't understand why Pit would be so aloof toward him. I can see Sora trying his darnest to figure out what the problem is and try to help!

It's a change of pace from the general fandom idea that the two would be BFFs the very moment they meet!

Last edited:
Sora definitely will try his hardest to understand and try to fix whatever the problem is because that is just who he is. He's all about connecting with others and trying to help them with whatever problems they might have. He is just a lil sweetheart who wants best for pretty much everyone. So yeah, he'd definitely be trying his best to patch it up and work things out because that is Sora

I can see out of the two Minch brothers… Sora getting along with Pickey.

Will it be alright if I bring pickey into the rp? I have an idea.. on how. He’s held captive by the primids.

Will it be alright if I bring pickey into the rp? I have an idea.. on how. He’s held captive by the primids.
It's fine with me if you want to be Pickey, but if you want him to be involved with the Primids, best to discuss it with Ploegy and SheepKing.

Last edited:
Pit is stubborn, but Sora refuses to give up and over time he's able to break down those walls! Toon Link encourages Sora to keep trying! It's kind of ironic that Roxas and Dark Pit might become friends easier and faster than Sora and Pit!

Mythra trying to support Pit:

You two don’t mind if I throw Pickey into the mix with the primids? Ploegy Ploegy SheepKing SheepKing
I mean sure it's fine, but I'm not entirely sure what they would want with him or why he would be kept at a forest camp rather than brought to the facility since it's pretty close by. I figured the camp was more for capturing creatures of the forest and doing small tests/experiments on them before they're sent to the actual facility. So not sure how and where Pickey would fit into that but I don't like stopping people from having their own ideas

Pit is stubborn, but Sora refuses to give up and over time he's able to break down those walls! Toon Link encourages Sora to keep trying! It's kind of ironic that Roxas and Dark Pit might become friends easier and faster than Sora and Pit!

Mythra trying to support Pit:

Race between Sora and Roxas on who can crack their Pit first lmao

LMAO yep that is Mythra

SheepKing SheepKing I LOVE that Sheik design! I'm totally fine with SSBU Zelda having her own Sheik form if you want to do that!

Ploegy Ploegy I think Dark Pit and Roxas would become friends faster because Dark Pit is more honest and open with his thoughts and feelings than his light counterpart.

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat I'm assuming Pickey is under 13 years old as he's younger than Pokey? The pirates would likely find him too young for work, though maybe Pickey accidentally got caught up in all the chaos and ended up on the ship! Just don't overwhelm yourself! Are you still playing as Cyan?

On the topic of heart-to-heart moments, I hope we get one or two moments between Samus and Pit!

They see a very familiar jellyfish-like creature from a distance. "What do you think, Big Sis: Metroid or Komayto? Loser buys lunch!"

Ridley or some other big bad is causing Samus a lot of problems. "SAMUS! Hold on! Get away from MY SISTER!!"

"Samus! I'll hold off the Space Pirates! Go on! I got this!"

"... I know you do. Any last words, though, just in case?"
"Yeah! Get Ridley!"

"Your powersuit is SO COOL! I wish I had an awesome powersuit!"

"Your fighting skills are already amazing, Pit. You don't need a powersuit!"

Pit knows a bit of the Chozo language from the robed crows that sometimes visit the hot springs. I can see Samus being happy to speak the language with someone, even if the accent is strong and the grammar isn't quite correct.

I feel Toon Link and Zelda simply being together will create some very cute moments!

Last edited:
I’m procrastinating from doing my work so here’s a lil Alttp Sheik doodle

Joker, wrapping his arm around her shoulders: Wanna join the Phantom Thieves?

Will it work better if the pirates kidnapped Pickey? Like Pickey was already. GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Ploegy Ploegy
I mean like I said before if you have an idea that works with the primids you don’t have to throw him into the pirate scenario but if you’d prefer that I’m fine with it

Ploegy Ploegy I think Dark Pit and Roxas would become friends faster because Dark Pit is more honest and open with his thoughts and feelings than his light counterpart.
Yeah I can see that. It’s not like Roxas struggles to make friends as is he just doesn’t get much of a chance to given his situation lol. He just doesn’t bond as easily with others like Sora does because well, he’s not Sora lmao

But also I feel like Roxas would be able to tell Pit is jealous of Sora so he straight up tells Sora that and it leaves the poor boy confused

Sora: Jealous?! Why would he be jealous of me?

Roxas: I dunno. I’m not him. I just know jealousy when I see it

Sora: Why’s that?

Roxas: I was jealous of you too, Sora. You have everything I wish I had. You’re so lucky

Sora: ROXASSSSSS :( proceeds to pull Roxas into the biggest hug

What really brought all this up in my head was I was thinking about Joker actually talking about what happened to him in the interrogation room after he let himself get captured to protect his fellow thieves. I headcanon that all this happened after his time in Smash so like he didn't have the negative thoughts of it before and even though it likely happened not long after he went to Smash Bros it and he's had time to mentally process it all, the pain of it probably all comes back up when he gets asked about how his time away has been. One of the fighters please just give him a hug. He needs it
Here comes Snake, having another panic attack, because these are CHILDREEEEEEEEEEN

As for tender moments I'd like to have with Snake, all of them. But I'm not sure how to have him open up appropriately. The easiest, and probably only time I could see him going to the other Smash Brothers for emotional support is about his aging. I feel whether he wants it or not, it's going to come to him, since it's not like he can hide it. So that's something I'm looking forward to.

I feel Pit could sense that Snake has little time left but be in denial about it until the day comes when he realizes it will be the very last time he sees him.

Pit: I just... I don’t want to say goodbye!

Snake: *ruffles Pit’s hair* Then we won’t.

SheepKing SheepKing I LOVE that Sheik design! I'm totally fine with SSBU Zelda having her own Sheik form if you want to do that!.

I feel Toon Link and Zelda simply being together will create some very cute moments!
For now I think I’ll hold off on Zelda having a sheik form, but in the future?….😉

And yesss on Toon and Zel fluff. Zelda would absolutely love to hear all his stories of pirating and adventure, I could imagine sitting there wide eyed and in awe as Toon describes sailing the seven seas (well as long as he doesn’t mention the fact that those seas are in fact on top of a flooded Hyrule 😅) and at some point this needs to happen or else I’ll sue 🔫

1673968878322.png

Joker, wrapping his arm around her shoulders: Wanna join the Phantom Thieves?
Dhskfhsof Joker begins a quest of trying to recruit Sheik into the Bootleg Phantom Theives (Sheik gets to be bootleg Yusuke 🦊)

Here comes Snake, having another panic attack, because these are CHILDREEEEEEEEEEN

As for tender moments I'd like to have with Snake, all of them. But I'm not sure how to have him open up appropriately. The easiest, and probably only time I could see him going to the other Smash Brothers for emotional support is about his aging. I feel whether he wants it or not, it's going to come to him, since it's not like he can hide it. So that's something I'm looking forward to.
Poor Snake. At least Joker was nearly an adult when this all happened, though that hardly makes it better. But for someone who's only had his abilities for like a year and a half, Joker has definitely been put through the ringer more than he'd like. Boy's got too much baggage from such a short time

Dhskfhsof Joker begins a quest of trying to recruit Sheik into the Bootleg Phantom Theives (Sheik gets to be bootleg Yusuke 🦊)
His bootleg Phantom Thieves party will grow! He needs all the bonds so he can later on sacrifice Arsene to summon Satanael

I thought about it I think I’ll go with Pickey getting captured by the pirates makes better sense than the primids..

I can see Dark Pit getting annoyed every time Snake calls him “son.” He also senses that, after the reunion ends, he’ll never see Snake again, and when that time comes:

Pittoo: ... You’re not gonna call me son again, are you?

Snake: ...

Pittoo: *turns his back on Snake* Because... it’s fine if you want to. Call me what you want.

Snake: *reaches out to pat Pittoo’s shoulder* Take care of yourself, son.

Pittoo: ...Son. That doesn’t sound so bad. Yeah, I like it. *looks over his shoulder at Snake and smiles* Thanks... Pops!

Dark Pit activates his Miracle of Flight ability so he can go off to grieve in private.

SheepKing SheepKing LOL yes, though T’ink would not be happy! He didn’t like changing into his Hero’s tunic, so I don’t think he’d be too pleased! In the old RP, Peach made T’ink a pink tunic with a blue brooch so that they’d match! XD Everyone in the room had to do their damnest not to laugh. Except Tetra.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back