• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
To be fair, I use Pit's N-Air a lot in Ultimate.

It's not the same without the HIYAYAYAYAYA's though. :C

So when my friend heard I was having a not great day they proceeded to send me a bunch of manga Soras and told me to let Sora make me feel better so I offer the lil derps I got sent
fHQNpXa.jpg

I just saw this and pictured Roxas making the mistake of asking Dark Pit for help with training!

1674008798716.png

The training (Language warning)

Both Pit and Dark Pit are officers in their respective armies after all!

Aw poor Roxas would probably never ask again for training after that

So when my friend heard I was having a not great day they proceeded to send me a bunch of manga Soras and told me to let Sora make me feel better so I offer the lil derps I got sent
fHQNpXa.jpg
I wish they did more manga for Kingdom Hearts 😔

Aw poor Roxas would probably never ask again for training after that
Lol Roxas will DEFINITELY be much stronger after a month of that! He also gains other valuable skills such as being able to sleep anywhere, and staying stone-faced when someone is screaming in his face. XD The most valuable thing he learned is to always stay hydrated!

Pit: Whoa, you actually asked Pittoo for help with training? ... Harsh! You should've asked me! Here's how we did it in the old days! :D

The training:

Throw a bunch of giant walls at him!

1674015329446.jpeg
Dbdkfhsif if I wasn’t feeling lazy I would 100% edit Captain Falcon and Pittoo’s faces onto demyx and lexaeus

Roxas has finally had it with the training and is about to give the Pits a piece of his mind when he catches one of them topless (maybe they were in the hot spring) and he's like >8O!!!!

He works EXTRA hard after that!

Roxas has finally had it with the training and is about to give the Pits a piece of his mind when he catches one of them topless (maybe they were in the hot spring) and he's like >8O!!!!

He works EXTRA hard after that!
Now I have the idea that, after seeing how well-built the Pits are, Roxas, in a moment of mischievousness, dares Sora to challenge Pit to arm-wrestling. He’s not mean enough to dare him to wrestle Dark Pit!

Sora probably would do it but not really be bothered if he lost. He'd probably just be confused on why Roxas wanted him to do it in the first place lmao

I imagine Pit accidentally flipping Sora over due to his superhuman strength, something Roxas didn't know about lol

T'ink happily joins in the arm wrestling contest.

He's no weakling either! What does his grandmother put in her soup??

1674081087002.png

SSBU Zelda picks up T'ink and spins around with him because OMG HE'S SO SMOL AND CUTE!

After she puts him down, T'ink picks up Zelda bridal-style and tosses her up and down for fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back