• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Mythra would likely give up on disguises after like 1-2. She'd definitely be like "Screw disguises, they're not working so I'm going to do things my way"
Dheofhsfof Everyone else is in all sorts of elaborate costumes meanwhile Mythra’s just standing there perfectly normal

Mythra's just used to people knowing it's her. I mean people even know it's her when she's hiding behind Pyra (namely Malos) but yeah after like 1or 2 failing, she's likely to just give up on them

I think T’ink and Pit do it more out of fun than practicality.

Pit would much rather wear costumes than ask Palutena for a new form. Palutena’s transformation spells rarely turn out well for him!

I think my character who'd be the most willing to do disguises, no matter how goofy would be Joker. Sora probably wouldn't mind either, but he's more used to magic changing him to fit in than wearing actual disguises

Fhsjfvd Without a doubt Inkling would be 1000% willing to don a costume (As long as it’s fresh enough for her tastes) fhdjfjd heck they even seem to partake in cosplay from time to time 🦑

1674160450897.jpeg
1674160650112.jpeg

Ploegy Ploegy Funnier President Funnier President 101 101

hi

Apologies for not posting in a... Week? I'm in another depressive fugue state. Been trying to chip away at this post for the last few days, but the big sad has hands. I'm hoping to get it done over the weekend or much sooner. Wanted to get this off my chest, so y'all know what's up.

I was thinking earlier today that maybe Samus and Snake are the only folks who know, in detail, about Pit's past as a POW, Samus because he either told her or already knew (I have a headcanon that she has the same ability to break the 4th wall as Pit does, she's just more subtle about it), and Snake through research on the fighters. Being military veterans and all, they'd understand, and Samus and Snake don't seem to be the types to blab about other people's secrets to everyone. Of course, as far as this RP goes, that's up to Samus's and Snake's respective players!
If Snake gathered info on the fighters from when they last met till now, he'd definitely see the all the stuff made public about poor Joker like the media declaring that the leader of the Phantom Thieves had committed suicide while in custody which obviously wasn't true. and seeing all this would definitely be concerning af and leave a lot of questions more reasons Joker needs a hug
I'm glad y'all brought this up, because I'd already forgotten the implications of Snake's research. But also, I tried to excuse Snake (and myself) from going too deep into the other fighters' backstories for many many reason. Primarily because I'm a lil lazy and didn't wanna deep dive into all of the PCs backgrounds. I don't really know if he'd know either of these things, but he definitely wouldn't tell about Pit and he'd be VERY bothered by the news in Joker's world. ooOoOooOoOOh, the kids are fighting GOOOOOOOOD

Ploegy Ploegy Funnier President Funnier President 101 101

hi

Apologies for not posting in a... Week? I'm in another depressive fugue state. Been trying to chip away at this post for the last few days, but the big sad has hands. I'm hoping to get it done over the weekend or much sooner. Wanted to get this off my chest, so y'all know what's up.

I'm glad y'all brought this up, because I'd already forgotten the implications of Snake's research. But also, I tried to excuse Snake (and myself) from going too deep into the other fighters' backstories for many many reason. Primarily because I'm a lil lazy and didn't wanna deep dive into all of the PCs backgrounds. I don't really know if he'd know either of these things, but he definitely wouldn't tell about Pit and he'd be VERY bothered by the news in Joker's world. ooOoOooOoOOh, the kids are fighting GOOOOOOOOD
All good! I hope you feel better soon and if you need more time to post, I completely understand. Taking care of yourself and getting in a good headspace is far more important after all!

Honestly understandable! It is a lot of info to look up and read so I really don't blame you for avoiding it

I think my character who'd be the most willing to do disguises, no matter how goofy would be Joker. Sora probably wouldn't mind either, but he's more used to magic changing him to fit in than wearing actual disguises
Joker and Sora putting on disguises be like:
trueprincesses.png

They are the real princesses of Smash now

DGDJFHF omg yessss!! They’re gonna be the prettiest princesses at the ball ✨ ✨ 👑 👗 ✨ ✨
Nobody can handle how fabulous they are! And they're so blinded by such fabulousness that they can't see through their disguises

I think T’ink and Pit do it more out of fun than practicality.

Pit would much rather wear costumes than ask Palutena for a new form. Palutena’s transformation spells rarely turn out well for him!

I had this thought, but I couldn't add it to the post above because my work break is only 10 minutes long!

Palutena: You need to go underwater, Pit? I can help you with that!

Pit: N-no, it's fine, Lady Palutena. I was just gonna buy a Zora tunic--

Palutena: Oh, Pit! You're not still mad about the time I turned you into Specknose, are you?

Pit: Well, y'know... after going on that long journey, single-handedly battling the entire Underworld Army and defeating Medusa... I was kind of hoping my reward would be something... more?

Palutena: Hm? Were you expecting to be turned into a hunk of an angel and get a kiss?

Pit: ...

Palutena: ...

Pit: ...

Palutena: ... Anyway! It's been a while since I've used my miracles to transform someone. You may feel a twinge or a pinch... *waves her staff*

*POOF! A Blooper falls to the beach where Pit used to stand!*

Palutena: What do you think, Pit? You just went from Kid Icarus to Squid Icarus! Oh-hohohoho!

*Blooper Pit flails helplessly on the beach as seagulls land and start pecking at him*

Palutena: EEK! Whoops! *waves staff and turns Pit back into an angel*

Pit: ... Never do that again.

Joker and Sora putting on disguises be like:
trueprincesses.png

They are the real princesses of Smash now

The first thing that popped into my mind upon seeing this is Joker and Sora dancing to that one Devil Trigger Dancing Meme!

Lol maybe sometime in the RP Lunaris could host a ball and the Smash Bros have to infiltrate it! It'd give folks a good excuse to do shenanigans like that!

Lol maybe sometime in the RP Lunaris could host a ball and the Smash Bros have to infiltrate it! It'd give folks a good excuse to do shenanigans like that!
A ball happens, and Joker and Ann are going through disguises and they find 1 dress and 1 suit.

Joker: Welp guess these will have to do

Ann: I guess so, but Ren, you're not gonna fit in this suit and this dress is gonna be too long on me

Joker: Holding up the suit and realizing it's too short for him

Ann: I'm sure you'll make a pretty woman (:

Maybe next time they don't refuse to wear their masks and just have their personas give them outfits lmao

You mean an opportunity to draw characters in fancy ball gowns? FUCK YES
We already see how great I am at drawing those lmao

Lol Zelda and Dark Pit create a distraction by doing Dirty Dancing's "I've Had the Time of My Life" dance!

I imagine there were balls, banquets, and such between the gods, and both Pits know how to groove when they have to! XD Dark Pit would just be more surprising to see doing this!

A ball happens, and Joker and Ann are going through disguises and they find 1 dress and 1 suit.

Joker: Welp guess these will have to do

Ann: I guess so, but Ren, you're not gonna fit in this suit and this dress is gonna be too long on me

Joker: Holding up the suit and realizing it's too short for him

Ann: I'm sure you'll make a pretty woman (:

Maybe next time they don't refuse to wear their masks and just have their personas give them outfits lmao
Dw I'm gonna doodle this and regret my decision later

I imagine there were balls, banquets, and such between the gods, and both Pits know how to groove when they have to! XD Dark Pit would just be more surprising to see doing this!
They're out there actually dancing while other characters are just doing their best with goofy lil dances

Dw I'm gonna doodle this and regret my decision later

They're out there actually dancing while other characters are just doing their best with goofy lil dances
Pit and Dark Pit on the dance floor when they don't have a partner

Meanwhile, Toon Link does some Irish Step Dancing aka "Riverdancing"!

Lol imagine T'ink teaching Joker how to do Irish Step Dancing and they do stuff like this:

Lol imagine T'ink teaching Joker how to do Irish Step Dancing and they do stuff like this:

This needs to happen..! XD

Lol Zelda and Dark Pit create a distraction by doing Dirty Dancing's "I've Had the Time of My Life" dance!

Dhekfidofgdjf look at them schmoovin 💃🕺 omg but in this scenario Zelda needs to be the lead solely so she could be the one hoist pittoo up into the air

Joker would probably be more than willing to try and do that. Canonically, he does dance, albeit in such a dorky way I guess he also non-canonically has a whole dancing game

But now I can share one of my fav lil memes of Joker since it applies here

Okay but now here’s the most important question of them all:

What are the characters wearing to the ball

For the scenario the characters are sneaking in so it might be beneficial for the hypothetical ball to be a masquerade so they could all wear masks to hide their identities. As we know Sora, Ann, and Joker have all got their outfits covered so they’re good to go but now that leaves the rest of the cast in dire need of some fancy schmancy clothing 👗✨✨✨

Dhekfidofgdjf look at them schmoovin 💃🕺omg but in this scenario Zelda needs to be the lead solely so she could be the one hoist pittoo up into the air
I don't think, ICly, Pittoo would be willing to do that, so Zelda would have to be sneaky and snatch the lead from him! I'm sure Hyrule has had royal balls that the Zeldas have had to dance in!

If Zelda danced with Pit instead, I think it'd be something like this, especially if Zelda has her own Sheik form by then:

As someone who used to play MMORPGs, and who's favorite emote is always the dance emotes, I like to imagine what each character's "Dance Taunt" would be XD I can easily see Samus dancing along to Janet Jackson's "Rhythm Nation," for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back