• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Do you want to make a villain? I really don't have any set rules on villains. All my villains are OCs, but I designed them to try and fit in with the game setting. Tabuu, Galeem, and Dharkon are made up specifically for SSBs, so completely original villains are fine too.
I have a few, cause I just re-read the Story summary which said something about bounty hunters going after the Smash Bros. and I'm like "Damn, why aren't we leaning into that more? Time to fix that!" lol. (that and I kinda put Team FLShY in a pitch so I kinda need to make it worth while)

I have a few, cause I just re-read the Story summary which said something about bounty hunters going after the Smash Bros. and I'm like "Damn, why aren't we leaning into that more? Time to fix that!" lol. (that and I kinda put Team FLShY in a pitch so I kinda need to make it worth while)
Heck yeah! I've been pondering some bounty hunter characters for NPCs as well!

Welp I said it was coming, so I am here to offer Joker in a dress and Ann in a suit Welcome to Plo can't draw dresses for shit fr fr
shuanndance.png

Welp I said it was coming, so I am here to offer Joker in a dress and Ann in a suit Welcome to Plo can't draw dresses for shit fr fr
shuanndance.png
OMG THIS IS SO FUCKING CUTE ❤️❤️❤️ man idk what u were talking about this being a dumb because it’s honestly so sweet I mean just look at them! Ann looks so snazzy in her suit and I absolutely adore Joker’s little hair clip!! And would you look at that, Joker once again proves that clothing hold no gender 💃 🕺

OMG THIS IS SO FUCKING CUTE ❤️❤️❤️ man idk what u were talking about this being a dumb because it’s honestly so sweet I mean just look at them! Ann looks so snazzy in her suit and I absolutely adore Joker’s little hair clip!! And would you look at that, Joker once again proves that clothing hold no gender 💃 🕺
Joker pulls off a dress with style and it’s not dumb!
Ahhhh you guys are too kind to my silly lil ideas!! I really appreciate it ❤️❤️
Honestly Joker x Ann are the cutest couple 🥺
They are my weakness. The first cutscene where they meet is just such a quiet, but soft lil moment and there was no turning back after that

Ahhhh you guys are too kind to my silly lil ideas!! I really appreciate it ❤️❤️

They are my weakness. The first cutscene where they meet is just such a quiet, but soft lil moment and there was no turning back after that
Those moments are the best in any media honestly.

Great! I also got some non-bounty hunter baddies aswell. Do I discuss these things here or in DMs?
You can PM me if you don't want to reveal your plans to the other players. If you don't care, then we can talk here.

Dhekfidofgdjf look at them schmoovin 💃🕺omg but in this scenario Zelda needs to be the lead solely so she could be the one hoist pittoo up into the air

SheepKing SheepKing As I said before, Pittoo would not be willing to let Zelda lead. I'm picturing Pittoo leading Zelda with the dance, but Zelda, also an experienced ball dancer, very craftily snatches the lead from him, taking him completely by surprise (and irritating him in the process), but he keeps going so as to not ruin the scene. He tries to take the lead back a few times, even near the end of the dance by charging at Zelda with intent to snatch her up, but she's quicker and lifts him up instead! When Zelda puts him down, she can see the annoyance in his face despite his mask and she simply gives him a cheeky wink!

If it's Pit and Zelda dancing, I can see the two taking advantage of being away from their respective kingdoms and positions and just going nuts! They're tired of the same, dull ballroom dancing moves; they're letting loose and having fun! Pit would definitely want to show off to Zelda just what he can do! They even do one or two of the more "risky" dance moves, such as grinding up against each other like in the Dirty Dancing video, because they'd NEVER be allowed to do that back home, and get some enjoyment seeing the other fighters react lol

Later, when the jig is up and the SSB have to bail, T'ink distracts the enemy soldiers by Riverdancing and mesmerizing them! XD

Last edited:
You can DM me if you don't want to reveal your plans to the other players. If you don't care, then we can talk here.

SheepKing SheepKing As I said before, Pittoo would not be willing to let Zelda lead. I'm picturing Pittoo leading Zelda with the dance, but Zelda, also an experienced ball dancer, very craftily snatches the lead from him, taking him completely by surprise (and irritating him in the process), but he keeps going so as to not ruin the scene. He tries to take the lead back a few times, even near the end of the dance by charging at Zelda with intent to snatch her up, but she's quicker and lifts him up instead! When Zelda puts him down, she can see the annoyance in his face despite his mask and she simply gives him a cheeky wink!

If it's Pit and Zelda dancing, I can see the two taking advantage of being away from their respective kingdoms and positions and just going nuts with their dancing! They're tired of the same, dull ballroom dancing rooms; they're letting loose and having fun! Pit would definitely want to show off to Zelda just what he can do!
Aww that’s so cute!! Oh another way I could see the scene happening is of course starting out with Pittoo being the lead and although Zelda may be an experienced dancer, she’s not quite used to dancing in this more ‘modern’ style so Pittoo has to guide her throughout the dance. Everything going alright until at the very end where right as he tells her that she’s going to pick him up, someone from the crowds also says something. So focused on getting the right steps, she ends up hearing “You’re going to pick me up” instead. At first she’s like “Are you sure?” But then she goes along with it so at the very end when Pittoo runs at her to snatch her up, Zelda hoists him up into the air instead (much to his displeasure). DJxbdkcj but as soon as she puts him down and realizes her mistake she swiftly apologizes for mishearing, though she can’t help but still find the experience of being in the lead for that moment to be utterly exhilarating. Like ‘I will forever be a changed woman’ type of exciting. So much in fact that if they were to dance further, she’d ask if she could be in the lead just this one last time (but then Pittoo says no and Zelda goes back to following rip lmao)

with Pit on the other hand omg dhdofhsifj. She’s gonna have quite a lot of trouble allowing herself to ‘let loose’ like that. Though she is a little more cheeky than her other incarnations, Zelda still finds pride in her dignity, and she probably would shudder in horror at the thought of dancing like that back home! So Pit’s going to really have to convince her to let loose. But hey, eventually he does and they’re having a really fun time…until Pit suggests the grinding move and Princess “Hylia told me to wait before marriage” Zelda looks at him as if he sprouted a second head! She’s gotta take baby steps towards that sort of thing, so needless to say she politely declines 😅

Last edited:
Lol those are great too! I wrote my oost with the idea that their dancing is completely unplanned! Pittoo may give instructions but I pictured Pit and Zelda just going with the flow! Lol Pit grinds and Zelda is in shock!

While all that is happening you just have Joker and Ann off in their own little world being like:

Totally isn't where the inspiration for my pose for in my doodle came from lmao

Lol those are great too! I wrote my oost with the idea that their dancing is completely unplanned! Pittoo may give instructions but I pictured Pit and Zelda just going with the flow! Lol Pit grinds and Zelda is in shock!
Oh god the poor girl would be absolutely mortified 😭 (She asks Mythra to switch places with her and thus shenanigans ensue/j)

While all that is happening you just have Joker and Ann off in their own little world being like:

Totally isn't where the inspiration for my pose for in my doodle came from lmao

Aww all of the chaos of the ball is going on meanwhile Joker and Ann are in their own little world dancing the night away 🌙

Zelda, the Pits, Joker and Ann are clearly part of the distraction squad, busting out only the greatest of dance moves and showing off their talents Joker somehow can move well in a dress and nobody seems surprised by this because of his usual flamboyance Their moves are so dazzling that none of the baddies notice Sora, Roxas and whoever would want to go with them have snuck off to the back halls and are unlocking a bunch of doors and searching them for anything that might help them in their fight against Lunaris. Sora is constantly complaining about his dress and nearly tripping over it every two seconds. Roxas is trying not to lose his shit with how clumsy Sora is being. Pure silliness on both sides

I’d like to think that Zelda would understand that the Pits were only having fun and meant nothing serious. However, that won’t stop her from getting a little bit of revenge, and she knows some tricks after having to deal with unwanted suiters during the balls at Hyrule!

It doesn’t matter which Pit it is as I think it’d be generally the same. Zelda puts her hands on their chest and slowly raises them until she’s cupping one of their cheeks, the other hand being on their shoulder or neck, and stares into their eyes with a flirtatious smile on her face. Their brains short-circuit and their guard is let down. Zelda then trips them, catches them, twirls them, then ends the dance by dipping them. Both angels are blushing, but Pit is in awe while Dark Pit is scowling!

I’m thinking Jeff would join Sora and Roxas using a certain lock picking skill of his. I think he’d offer a way to help Sora..

I dunno how much lockpicking abilities would be needed with two keyblade wielders present, but he is always welcome nonetheless

Just want to say, what I like about the dancing video I linked is that, when the two dancers were “grinding,” it was very brief, pretty tame, and the overall dance remained classy and in good taste. It was clearly a moment of mischief and fun. That’s how I was envisioning it with Zelda and the Pits! I can’t see them doing anything overly raunchy (no twerking, good grief!) and Zelda is 16!

Palutena is watching the dance wide-eyes and Samus asks her if she’s ever been a teenager, in which she replies that she’s actually impressed and wondering where in the world the angels learned all those dance moves! XD

I wanna post more but my break is only 10 minutes long

Just want to say, what I like about the dancing video I linked is that, when the two dancers were “grinding,” it was very brief, pretty tame, and the overall dance remained classy and in good taste. It was clearly a moment of mischief and fun. That’s how I was envisioning it with Zelda and the Pits! I can’t see them doing anything overly raunchy (no twerking, good grief!) and Zelda is 16!

Palutena is watching the dance wide-eyes and Samus asks her if she’s ever been a teenager, in which she replies that she’s actually impressed and wondering where in the world the angels learned all those dance moves! XD

I wanna post more but my break is only 10 minutes long
We talking about Zelda being 16 but no one is talking about Pit being 13 and wearing BOOTY SHORTS! Give this boi some PAAAAAANTS! 😫

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back