• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Okay but now here’s the most important question of them all:

What are the characters wearing to the ball

For the scenario the characters are sneaking in so it might be beneficial for the hypothetical ball to be a masquerade so they could all wear masks to hide their identities. As we know Sora, Ann, and Joker have all got their outfits covered so they’re good to go but now that leaves the rest of the cast in dire need of some fancy schmancy clothing 👗✨✨✨
Shovel knight wears gold armor and looks like he’s buff and tall looking like he’s from Jojo’s bizzare adventure somehow

I’m seeing Paula in one of those classy ball gowns kinda like Cinderella wore for the ball as for Jeff.. hm maybe a suit:

Last edited:

For the scenario the characters are sneaking in so it might be beneficial for the hypothetical ball to be a masquerade so they could all wear masks to hide their identities. As we know Sora, Ann, and Joker have all got their outfits covered so they’re good to go but now that leaves the rest of the cast in dire need of some fancy schmancy clothing 👗✨✨✨
Dw I'm drawing Joker an actual dress now that is better than the 2 second one I did earlier and am currently regretting all my decisions LMAO

Since it's established Sora is in a dress, I'll just say it's pretty much just Aurora's dress

Yoshi is wearing a bowtie. That's it. A lil polka dot bowtie

Pyra and Mythra probably decide to wear matching dresses. Probably some long, emerald green one that's form fitting

To be opposite of Sora, Roxas gets a suit. Probably pretty much this

Omg yess the fitssss. Give me a bit an i'll come back with ideas for Pichu, Inkling, and Isabelle's outfits. and fuck it, you know what? If this ever ends up actually happening in the rp I swear that I'll pull an xmas 2.0 and draw at least one character from each player in their fancy lil ballroom clothes.

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow I have a modest proposal for Pikachu's outfit

1674180940946.png

SuitOldSnake.png

Snake's snazzy in a suit, but he's no James Bond. He'd probably want to get somewhere secluded ASAP to strip down to his sneaking suit. And get to work. Leave the party-going to the charming young folk, like Joker!

then the catsuit Joker future comes to fruition

"...here, kid. Come with me and see how this fits. Roll up the sleeves, if you gotta."

Is it bad that the first thing I imagined with the Pits are costumes similar to Jareth the Goblin King from the movie Labyrinth, with Dark Pit wearing the outfit in the ballroom scene and Pit wearing the white costume at the end of the film? XD When I think of masquerades, especially for a more fantastical setting, I think of the costumes from that ballroom scene!

Since they're supposed to be incognito, wearing something Greek would likely give them away, but there are some pretty awesome Greek-themed masquerade masks from doing a quick Google image search.

Omg yess the fitssss. Give me a bit an i'll come back with ideas for Pichu, Inkling, and Isabelle's outfits. and fuck it, you know what? If this ever ends up actually happening in the rp I swear that I'll pull an xmas 2.0 and draw at least one character from each player in their fancy lil ballroom clothes.

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow I have a modest proposal for Pikachu's outfit

View attachment 1059009
That is CUTE!

I kind of hope we get a time where the girls make Pikachu her own princess outfit! This is the closest I can find to that

1674182749429.png

Maybe something like this for T'ink?

1674183063498.png

Look at it Link looking all snazzy in his outfits they’re all so cool. ❤️😂

View attachment 1059014

Snake's snazzy in a suit, but he's no James Bond. He'd probably want to get somewhere secluded ASAP to strip down to his sneaking suit. And get to work. Leave the party-going to the charming young folk, like Joker!

then the catsuit Joker future comes to fruition

"...here, kid. Come with me and see how this fits. Roll up the sleeves, if you gotta."
Joker goes from dress to catsuit. There’s no escaping the women’s clothing

Inkling: I saw this suit and knew it’d be perfect for inkling for obvious reasons lmao. And hey the paint pattern means they can disguise any ink stains!
seUjR3csvBPFR5h6QVH7nUE5Kv6aiBB8Ja9VGHPg_hl3yhTpPsVGHaTx6EJsz16S7d9UCcEf-qRXXQS1ttgC2BqAfJLyVI5gP9VTOm2_0yP84ir0F6sr_2GPBvVclxsDmBn-VWnEM-D3r3dA3jBVNEs8wGHbwe1-CkijVQdxj19nkvvj0IgxUa--n5QGlQ

Isabelle: Due to her proportions it didn’t feel right in picking an outfit for a human adult. Unfortunately that means she'd probably have to wear something from the toddlers section lmao
SdGLh2YltQ3x2s60S1NBwqiqSK26AJ72ujrQU5jgBZHd1ZzYrrSVqs8J5P61Fv8Jb8pLwOrVsJzEJVer00F44bGxmT9vK0VK5XNAZ1xBAvcRECMQwaRE1bZEjYjS37XsvVQRxvWxyQBBithcmDCtboKMp6oPl9lY1daCNA39Ck5MQKSmzQpyzWWSt3GuEQ

Pichu: Pichu would probably wear a mini version of whatever Pikachu was wear. Either that or maybe something like his lil new years top hat
5bE1L0Vit2MQYELiIahUYj6Hs3IsEpXUnWVdx9AY5ElUlQn3GRdVIhOKfkb2XhmAWzCb34nf-aigFF89RYFqMopfGgCHA-OvjOycTosCsD-Y-XSLr5CPo1q3tKtCfOslmtENTy8I6JxGIMVODs3dtq2yqVXUTzcSGHfIT85Fv1oBa7l2JuSmROgrDue-Ow

Zelda: Assuming Zelda will be disguising herself with masc clothes, I could definitely see her wearing something similar to Ouji lolita alternative fashion. It seems like the sort of thing that'd pair perfectly with a masquerade mask. And after some googling I ended up finding this baller ass suit which omg I’m in love. Zelda’s def getting all the wenches and harlots in this fit 😎😎😎
2ckXdxA4JFLrzlUWN1Cgc6NYpAzzQ5-7tiuyDOVISj5OnzO0eSLnuz_tG_AMnWr1_shjH3QV9F0M82BKGwTuSLKvSkfhGdsY6TldWlBW76zbtbjtNQtgFsPG3zYi2oxeZWYJPVjtJM9m_y6Mzv0iR9p5ZkOjAO9NMkkKCwoYLqcQtNj3pDg--NZqqGhj9A

Zelda would match with the Pits then! It's a masquerade! Go all in on the glam! 8D

I think the Pokemon would be mostly safe unless there is something that specifically points them out as being SSB Pokemon fighters! I'd like to think there are more Pikachu, Pichu, Lucario, etc. in the Smash Realm.

It's still fun to have them in costume though!

Everyone out here being practical with outfit picks then there’s me who puts my boys in dresses for the giggles lmao

Pikachu is a lady and deserves to dress as one once in a while!

LOL Team Samus need to gather some food as they don't have much in the way of supplies. Some of the wild Pokemon see Pikachu and she's, like, the fairest of all Pikachu, so all these 'mons try to woo her with fruit, nuts, and other food times!

Pikachu, being of a modest sort, feels guilty about this and the other ladies are like, "Naww! We need food! Use those feminine wiles, Pikachu!" XD

Last edited:
Everyone out here being practical with outfit picks then there’s me who puts my boys in dresses for the giggles lmao
just because it ‘twas for the giggles does not mean it can’t still be a serve ✨✨✨ (I need to stop using so many glitter emojis 😅)

just because it ‘twas for the giggles does not mean it can’t still be a serve ✨✨✨ (I need to stop using so many glitter emojis 😅)
Look when you see the dress I drew Joker in you’ll see how dumb my brain really is for this lmao

By the time the ball happens, Mythra and Pit are fully aware that the universe is conspiring against them and do their damnest to avoid each other. They succeed for the most part, until they let their guard down and yet another cliche or trope happens, which I can't think of at the moment.

I think Joker will look snazzy I don’t what you’re talking about. Your art is amazing
Lmao I will say I cried from laughing while I sketched him out so take that as you will

By the time the ball happens, Mythra and Pit are fully aware that the universe is conspiring against them and do their damnest to avoid each other. They succeed for the most part, until they let their guard down and yet another cliche or trope happens, which I can't think of at the moment.
Can’t have something come up if Pyra’s the one in control the entire time lmao

Real quick, what was the consensus on how we were going to do villains again? Ik we talked about it before but I forgot

Real quick, what was the consensus on how we were going to do villains again? Ik we talked about it before but I forgot
Do you want to make a villain? I really don't have any set rules on villains. All my villains are OCs, but I designed them to try and fit in with the game setting. Tabuu, Galeem, and Dharkon are made up specifically for SSBs, so completely original villains are fine too.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back