• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I mean his bodysuit is like around mid thigh so that doesn seem all that too scandalous lmao 🩳
I suppose so. I tend to forget Pit wears a body suit given how most of it is covered up and hardly shows. Young Link tho....Does not have that luxury to say the absolute least

Just want to say, what I like about the dancing video I linked is that, when the two dancers were “grinding,” it was very brief, pretty tame, and the overall dance remained classy and in good taste. It was clearly a moment of mischief and fun. That’s how I was envisioning it with Zelda and the Pits! I can’t see them doing anything overly raunchy (no twerking, good grief!) and Zelda is 16!

Palutena is watching the dance wide-eyes and Samus asks her if she’s ever been a teenager, in which she replies that she’s actually impressed and wondering where in the world the angels learned all those dance moves! XD

I wanna post more but my break is only 10 minutes long
Yee I get what you mean 👍

Oh! And here’s a doodle of Zelda (Or I guess it’d be more appropriate to call him Sheik 🥷) All dripped out. Maybe being in this persona would give Sheik that sort of confidence to really flex his gentlemanly charm ✨

F49526AB-62F6-4E6E-B5BD-2CDA59FB7A18.png

I suppose so. I tend to forget Pit wears a body suit given how most of it is covered up and hardly shows. Young Link tho....Does not have that luxury to say the absolute least
Fndkfofhsfk you can say that again. If anyone is in desperate need of safety shorts then it’s that poor boy 🩳🩳🩳

Fndkfofhsfk you can say that again. If anyone is in desperate need of safety shorts then it’s that poor boy 🩳🩳🩳
I like to think the first time Captain Falcon met Young Link, he was uncomfortable with him not wearing any formal undergarments for a kid his age, so he went out of his way to cut up one of his own fits to make pants for Y. Link to wear lol

Oh! And here’s a doodle of Zelda (Or I guess it’d be more appropriate to call him Sheik 🥷) All dripped out. Maybe being in this persona would give Sheik that sort of confidence to really flex his gentlemanly charm ✨

View attachment 1059189

You making your characters actually disguised, mine would be very easy to pick out LMAO

View attachment 1059189

I really loving the costume art design for your Sheik. He’ll turn heads for sure

You making your characters actually disguised, mine would be very easy to pick out LMAO
Well at least with Joker he’s already seen with a mask most of the time so that wouldn’t work all that well as a disguise lmao. And hey, if Superman can hide in plain sight then so can Joker! Sora doesn’t have an excuse but hey if he wants to wear a pretty dress then who’s gonna stop him! 👗

I really loving the costume art design for your Sheik. He’ll turn heads for sure
Fhsofhdaw thank you! Dbchdkc and what better way to distract people than by being so handsome that people can’t help but stare 👀

Well at least with Joker he’s already seen with a mask most of the time so that wouldn’t work all that well as a disguise lmao. And hey, if Superman can hide in plain sight then so can Joker! Sora doesn’t have an excuse but hey if he wants to wear a pretty dress then who’s gonna stop him! 👗

Fhsofhdaw thank you! Dbchdkc and what better way to distract people than by being so handsome that people can’t help but stare 👀
I really want to draw this askjss but ehh.. my art skills is meh.

Well in the Smash Realm, yeah, he probably is seen in his mask most the time. He shows up one time wearing his glasses and normal clothes and someone is just like "Who is this dorky looking teenager?!" and Joker just stands there unamused Sora probably doesn't want to wear a dress, but maybe he let the fairies make his outfit again lmao

I'll maybe doodle all my other kiddos in lil outfits for fun cuz why not. I promise nothing though

You can DM me if you don't want to reveal your plans to the other players. If you don't care, then we can talk here.
I could talk here, that way everyone could pitch in on the creative process of our foes-to-be as currently, I only have vague concepts of foes currently, but if it's a group effort (for those interested anyways), then they can all be further fleshed out and at a much faster rate! Plus, it gives me an excuse to hit yall with some bomb-a** art that I found. 😏

We talking about Zelda being 16 but no one is talking about Pit being 13 and wearing BOOTY SHORTS! Give this boi some PAAAAAANTS! 😫
Pit has the body of a 13 year old, but canonically he’s over 25 years old! He could be much older than that, as Palutena’s Guidance on Ike implies.

If Pit was actually dressed accurately to ancient Greek culture, there’d be NO body suit under his exomis! His NES and GB versions had no shorts, but had loincloths.

Dark Pit is 3 years old by the end of KI Uprising. No alcohol for him lol

Pit has the body of a 13 year old, but canonically he’s over 25 years old! He could be much older than that, as Palutena’s Guidance on Ike implies.
1674252431733.jpeg
And why’s a 25 year old man flirting with a sixteen year old child? Pit should have a seat 🪑

I feel like I don’t even need to say that I’m joking lmao

Decided to doodle Sora first for the giggles and I offer this
soradressgirlversion.png

soradress.png

🤣

If it helps, Pit crushing on Zelda is an English dub thing. I don't know why the English dub writers for SSBU felt the need to change Palutena's Guidance on Zelda so much! Then again, they changed a lot of them for the sole purpose of making Pit dumber for CoMeDy!

Pit's age was a small source of humor in the old RP, one example being Samus giving him a very stern scolding for having drunk out of a liquor barrel or for wandering around without someone with him. He also got annoyed whenever someone referred to his exomis as a toga.

For bad guys, one idea I've been sitting on is a very powerful Lynel bounty hunter sent to hunt down the Super Smash Brothers.

I’m thinking Jeff would join Sora and Roxas using a certain lock picking skill of his. I think he’d offer a way to help Sora..

I dunno how much lockpicking abilities would be needed with two keyblade wielders present, but he is always welcome nonetheless

I've had Toon Link pick a lock in the first post of the RP. I figured it'd make sense that he'd learn a trick or two after hanging around pirates!

We have so many Masters of Unlocking in this game!

Meanwhile, Captain Falcon and Samus decide to have fun and mess with everyone by doing their own dancing XD

I've had Toon Link pick a lock in the first post of the RP. I figured it'd make sense that he'd learn a trick or two after hanging around pirates!

Meanwhile, Captain Falcon and Samus decide to have fun and mess with everyone by doing their own dancing XD

Akkkhdssa I fucking love extremely goofy movie! I approve of this

There are a lot of lockpicking masters here lmao. Sora and Roxas aside, I also have Joker who actually makes his own lockpicks from scratch and carries them around just in case he needs them for something. He wouldn't be much of a thief if he didn't do stuff like that lmao

Also just in advance, I'm gonna try and not let the new Fire Emblem consume all my time, but I do apologize if I do become a bit slow because I'm too distracted with it just wait my urge to add a FE character is about to return because of this

🤣

If it helps, Pit crushing on Zelda is an English dub thing. I don't know why the English dub writers for SSBU felt the need to change Palutena's Guidance on Zelda so much! Then again, they changed a lot of them for the sole purpose of making Pit dumber for CoMeDy!

Pit's age was a small source of humor in the old RP, one example being Samus giving him a very stern scolding for having drunk out of a liquor barrel or for wandering around without someone with him. He also got annoyed whenever someone referred to his exomis as a toga.

For bad guys, one idea I've been sitting on is a very powerful Lynel bounty hunter sent to hunt down the Super Smash Brothers.
Honestly the lynels give me ptsd as well as a super boss from a game not related to the Nintendo franchise. I could go on and on about how much of an ass and unfair he is.

Shoot lemme just post this one thing and I’ll be ready see see some bomb-ass pics!!! (Also totally unrelated but if Cap went to a fancy ball what would he wear? 🤔)

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat here’s some of the group showing off their ball(er) outfits! I took a teeny tiny liberty when it came to Pittoo’s color pallet but if it isn’t to ur liking I van 100% change it to the blue from the film 👍
71BB5C2B-8548-4FF6-91D4-09BB20E3C62F.png

Shoot lemme just post this one thing and I’ll be ready see see some bomb-ass pics!!! (Also totally unrelated but if Cap went to a fancy ball what would he wear? 🤔)

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat here’s some of the group showing off their ball(er) outfits! I took a teeny tiny liberty when it came to Pittoo’s color pallet but if it isn’t to ur liking I van 100% change it to the blue from the film 👍
Ahhhhhhhh!! ILoVe It!! Okay I’m in love They all so snazyy 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back