• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Shoot lemme just post this one thing and I’ll be ready see see some bomb-ass pics!!! (Also totally unrelated but if Cap went to a fancy ball what would he wear? 🤔)

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat here’s some of the group showing off their ball(er) outfits! I took a teeny tiny liberty when it came to Pittoo’s color pallet but if it isn’t to ur liking I van 100% change it to the blue from the film 👍
That's amazing! No, I totally expected you to take liberties rather than just copy the design of the costumes I suggested, and you did great! Masquerade balls are an excellent setting for going crazy with the costume designs, and the ones in Labyrinth are the most glamorous I can think of!

Now I'm giggling at the idea of Pit and Palutena reenacting the Final Confrontation scene from Labyrinth. "I have turned the world upside-down, and I have done it all for you! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations of me, my dear. Isn't that generous?"

Jeff and Paula are so cute!

EQwnk4BW4AISyQr.jpg

240614100_243043651022256_1130210133465882893_n.png

daqnxhk-d20389bf-df64-41d8-9aae-ac1c8b5d0def.jpg

cyber_bounty_hunter_concept_by_dynamo07x_de9qrw9-pre.jpg

peter-figlhuber-cyber-bounty-hunter.jpg

daily___enre_by_ruloc_d5j6hk7-fullview.jpg

Shoot lemme just post this one thing and I’ll be ready see see some bomb-ass pics!!! (Also totally unrelated but if Cap went to a fancy ball what would he wear? 🤔)

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat here’s some of the group showing off their ball(er) outfits! I took a teeny tiny liberty when it came to Pittoo’s color pallet but if it isn’t to ur liking I van 100% change it to the blue from the film 👍
So dapper, unlike my outfit choices for my characters LMAO

Joker and Ann could just have their official masquerade outfits but I will stick to my brain's dumb lil ideas

Joker and Ann could just have their official masquerade outfits but I will stick to my brain's dumb lil ideas
Stop! I love the outfits for Joker and Ann!

Just to prove you wrong, I added them in smh smh
EF0AB143-68DB-4C9D-B650-901EDDAC7ED8.png

Last edited:
Did-- did you give Joker hairy legs? 🤣

Sorry my Pikachu post is lacking. Here's a general idea of where the Black Scourge is going.

SSBMapRefWoLSSETeamPyraPirateAdventure.png

Did-- did you give Joker hairy legs? 🤣
Dkslfhslvhdglf when I was drawing him Joker started to look more like a genderswapped version of himself rather than him just wearing a dress so I panicked and added body hair. Shfkshf Guess he had enough time for a full wig installation but not enough to do a quick shave b4 Operation Ballroom 🪒

My next post for Jeff is likely short just his reaction to what captain did, working on the ship and helping innocents. He’s trying to be a good boy.

Just to prove you wrong, I added them in smh smh
OMG PLS!!! It's illegal to do this to me

Dkslfhslvhdglf when I was drawing him Joker started to look more like a genderswapped version of himself rather than him just wearing a dress so I panicked and added body hair. Shfkshf Guess he had enough time for a full wig installation but not enough to do a quick shave b4 Operation Ballroom 🪒
The way to fix this is to just force him to keep his normal hair lmao

Stop! I love the outfits for Joker and Ann!
Ik ik. People seem to love my brain's lil silly dumb ideas. Which is why I'm now provoking Roxas' suit status and putting him in a dress now too

The way to fix this is to just force him to keep his normal hair lmao
Listen I suck balls at drawing Joker’s reg hairsyle so I’ll take any chance not to. Man Idk how such a simple haircut is so difficult to not make look weird 😭

I can see Samus and Captain Falcon also dancing a tango!

SheepKing SheepKing So, that conversation earlier about Zelda receiving instructions and her reaction to doing more "risky" dance moves? XD

Gives her some dancing lessons, then walks away like a boss!

Meanwhile Ganondorf:

Listen I suck balls at drawing Joker’s reg hairsyle so I’ll take any chance not to. Man Idk how such a simple haircut is so difficult to not make look weird 😭
Lmao understandable! I have drawn him so many that I think I draw his hair well? Idk but I'm at least comfortable drawing him

Lmao understandable! I have drawn him so many that I think I draw his hair well? Idk but I'm at least comfortable drawing him
Litterally tho I’m so jealous you have got it down to a T! But I guess after all practice makes perfect lol. Maybe if I start drawing him more I’ll get better at it but for now, it’s wig time babyyyy

There are a lot of lockpicking masters here lmao. Sora and Roxas aside, I also have Joker who actually makes his own lockpicks from scratch and carries them around just in case he needs them for something. He wouldn't be much of a thief if he didn't do stuff like that lmao

Also just in advance, I'm gonna try and not let the new Fire Emblem consume all my time, but I do apologize if I do become a bit slow because I'm too distracted with it just wait my urge to add a FE character is about to return because of this
And then you have the brute-forcers, like Bowser, Steve, and Captain Falcon who punch, mine, and FALCON punch the door.

Also, do you want to go ahead of me in the order and post?

Litterally tho I’m so jealous you have got it down to a T! But I guess after all practice makes perfect lol. Maybe if I start drawing him more I’ll get better at it but for now, it’s wig time babyyyy
Well when you have Joker brainrot it helps I suppose lmao. But fr even after drawing him everyday for a month straight, I am still drawing him so I have drawn him A LOT. Maybe too much at this point I easily have like 50+ pieces that have him in some way, shape or form

And then you have the brute-forcers, like Bowser, Steve, and Captain Falcon who punch, mine, and FALCON punch the door.

Also, do you want to go ahead of me in the order and post?
I figured it would be easier for me to post for Roxas so I started to work on one. I just gotta fight distractions

The problem I have with posting, outside of having a cockatiel always either perched on my hand or walking on the keyboard, is being able to put my thoughts in writing. I usually know what scene I want to write, but struggle with actually putting it together in a post.

This is why I haven't written any books.

Decided to doodle Sora first for the giggles and I offer this
soradressgirlversion.png

soradress.png
His Nobody has to match him, right? (:
roxasdressgirlversion.png

roxasdress.png

His Nobody has to match him, right? (:

roxasdress.png
Omg it’s Ventus!/J I’m so sorry I saw the green and knew that I had to 😥

But seriously tho great art as always! Fhdkfhd tho Roxas does not look at all happy about the situation lmao. Did the fairies also get to him too? 🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♂️ 🧚

Omg it’s Ventus!/J I’m so sorry I saw the green and knew that I had to 😥

But seriously tho great art as always! Fhdkfhd tho Roxas does not look at all happy about the situation lmao. Did the fairies also get to him too? 🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♂️ 🧚
I didn't even think of Ventus and green omg LMAO I unknowingly did this to my boy

But yes the fairies got him. The revoked his suit status u_u

Also just in case it wasn't obvious, both Sora and Roxas' dresses are based on Disney princesses. Sora as Aurora and Roxas as Ariel I spent over an hour in vc with friends debating which princess Roxas should be

I was looking at that art thinking, "damn, who's the chick in the red dress? Bayo? I don't think we have a Smash Lady with black hair."

joker is a very pretty woman, and the reasons to say he and Bayo are related are becoming more plentiful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back