• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

the number of posts tonight.... and they're all awesome! you guys are like, miracle workers or something.

i will finish my next one for Nick, but then i have to try and sleep... it's 4 am and i haven't slept in about 71 hours x.x

the number of posts tonight.... and they're all awesome! you guys are like, miracle workers or something.

i will finish my next one for Nick, but then i have to try and sleep... it's 4 am and i haven't slept in about 71 hours x.x
NIght, and yeah. I love the amount of post we did today

Also, unrelated, but with that popsicle picture with the cat and the video games, it's hard to imagine Sam as a cop lol. He's just so.... cute! hah

Also, unrelated, but with that popsicle picture with the cat and the video games, it's hard to imagine Sam as a cop lol. He's just so.... cute! hah
Yeah, he really wants to be a vet, but things happened with his past and became a cop in order to protect his family. Think of him as a vet not a cop.

I was thinking the same lolol
Saren is such a cool caracter, too! I like how selfless she seems and I can relate to the love of animals. I volunteer at a shelter, so I know how rewarding something like that can be. I haven't caught up with the whole story yet, but if she ever accomplishes that shelter dream, maybe she could hire Yoobin to work there haha.

Saren is such a cool caracter, too! I like how selfless she seems and I can relate to the love of animals. I volunteer at a shelter, so I know how rewarding something like that can be. I haven't caught up with the whole story yet, but if she ever accomplishes that shelter dream, maybe she could hire Yoobin to work there haha.
I would so be down for that ! (:

I've always wanted to own my own sims game. Which would you say is the best version?
That is a hard question... Personally like Sims 3 for the open world but it takes a long time to open because of the amount you can customize, but I currently play Sims 4 which I personally think it's a great upgrade to the series. So I would say 4, but I really like 3...

I went for 707's route lol
I'm trying to get the time to actually do his route. He's the last one I need to complete the series...

I went for 707's route lol
MY BABY. So broken. I cri. No spoilers though haha. Personally, I like Zen the most, like, realistically, I would be the most inclined to date him in a real scenario, but I played all the routes... and the normal endings. Currently I'm trying to do all the bad endings.

Omg same! When I'm not writing for my blog, bingeing TV shows, or anything else, I'm playing the Sims. Or overwatch. But the Sims is a lot more casual so sometimes I prefer that.
Yup! I mean I two screens so I binge watch and play sims or any other survival strategy games.

I've always wanted to own my own sims game. Which would you say is the best version?
I also agree with Karen on this. Sims 4 is definitely better if you don't have a heavy-duty computer that can handle the big open world. Especially with some expansion packs, it can really make the Sims 3 lag a lot ;0;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back