• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

yeah, we have a drama alert!
You don't mess with the heart of a fashionista who is very much an independent woman. Have you seen her car! She needs no man!
Peugeot_RCZ_Style3.jpg

i tried it and the first suggestion was Lamborghini, and i can definitely see Nick with one of those... how does it know?

Heads up, starting today at 6PM I'll be offline for up to a week. I'm in the process of packing my things so that I can move back to my other home so if I do respond, it's gonna be poor quality due to being on my phone.

Heads up, starting today at 6PM I'll be offline for up to a week. I'm in the process of packing my things so that I can move back to my other home so if I do respond, it's gonna be poor quality due to being on my phone.
It's all good, man. Truth be told, I'm probably gonna start I new rp because I wanna post! And it's been 3 days almost.

Violetti Violetti Also, I'm working on a response from Katagiri right now
After your response if I reply and you can't reply we can just assume they played games till the evening or something xD so don't worry about leaving me hanging if you have to lol I understand posting through your phone usually ends up (for me anyways) being very simple no pics or bbcode because it's a hassle. And I hate typing on my phone so there's that : P

After your response if I reply and you can't reply we can just assume they played games till the evening or something xD so don't worry about leaving me hanging if you have to lol I understand posting through your phone usually ends up (for me anyways) being very simple no pics or bbcode because it's a hassle. And I hate typing on my phone so there's that : P
I'll probably still make fancy posts through my phone cause I do a lot of bbcode type stuff anyway, the posts just might not have as much content

Users who are viewing this thread

Back