• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

hey, i'm gonna try and post at least once, but as i was stuck in a hospital for 5 hours it's pretty late... sorry.

Oh no! Is everything alright?

i could be better, but i'm alright... sometimes my tachycardia gets to a dangerous level and i have to get a shot to stop it and get my heart rate back in the safe zone. not fun since i have a needle phobia, but meh, i'm used to it by now.

thank you though ^^

i should be able to reply tonight, but if not, definitely tomorrow!

i could be better, but i'm alright... sometimes my tachycardia gets to a dangerous level and i have to get a shot to stop it and get my heart rate back in the safe zone. not fun since i have a needle phobia, but meh, i'm used to it by now.

thank you though ^^

i should be able to reply tonight, but if not, definitely tomorrow!
I'm glad you're okay~^^ you should rest. Stuff like that must be physically taxing.

I'm glad you're okay~^^ you should rest. Stuff like that must be physically taxing.

yeah, it kinda is ;-; i'm taking the night off to just mess around online while i recover though. might try drawing some characters as well, hah.

thanks again :3

spookie spookie
Feel free to share some of those drawings aye ^.^ Hope you are feeling better. Can't live without RPN's token edgy emo !

Speaking of emo, I went through my old instagram today from middle school and literally wanted to drown my eyes in bleach. I was suuuuper cringy emo. It was bad. So bad lol. I even had this obsession with depressing quotes. I dress more gothic these days and am a happier individual, but really i wanted to burn all those middle school photos XD

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint yoobinnie yoobinnie
AND GUESS WHO GOT SIMS4 TODAY?? THIS CHICK RIGHT HERE. *Throws mini party by myself*. Haha seriously though, I have been wanting to play this game for ages. My parents would never let me have it because they thought is was corrupting for some reason. I only just recently recalled it and I thought "Well I'm an adult now so Im going to buy it! > : D "

spookie spookie
Feel free to share some of those drawings aye ^.^ Hope you are feeling better. Can't live without RPN's token edgy emo !

Speaking of emo, I went through my old instagram today from middle school and literally wanted to drown my eyes in bleach. I was suuuuper cringy emo. It was bad. So bad lol. I even had this obsession with depressing quotes. I dress more gothic these days and am a happier individual, but really i wanted to burn all those middle school photos XD

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint yoobinnie yoobinnie
AND GUESS WHO GOT SIMS4 TODAY?? THIS CHICK RIGHT HERE. *Throws mini party by myself*. Haha seriously though, I have been wanting to play this game for ages. My parents would never let me have it because they thought is was corrupting for some reason. I only just recently recalled it and I thought "Well I'm an adult now so Im going to buy it! > : D "
WOO! Welcome to the world of Sims. You can find my work on the Gallery, my ID is 7karinchan. Mostly houses.

i'm kinda jealous of you guys with your sims 4... i actually prefer 2 and 3, but there's no way my old computer can handle the newest one. i'm honestly lucky 3 runs on it >.<

one day i would love to put a bunch of roleplay characters in one house and see what happens, just for fun. i already have a sim of Nick on 2 lol, he has a lot of enemies and his girlfriend married a senior woman then broke up with him. it's quite funny XD

i'm kinda jealous of you guys with your sims 4... i actually prefer 2 and 3, but there's no way my old computer can handle the newest one. i'm honestly lucky 3 runs on it >.<

one day i would love to put a bunch of roleplay characters in one house and see what happens, just for fun. i already have a sim of Nick on 2 lol, he has a lot of enemies and his girlfriend married a senior woman then broke up with him. it's quite funny XD
LOL, I always play with the same family. Every expansion they go through a reset. I don't know why but I never get bored. But my sim just had a baby girl and the first generated name was Alexis... So it is my mission to make her be like Lexi. She is Alexis Stone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back