• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

so much love here xD

i think i might have Nick walk past one of the happy couples, start crying and then be ambushed by fangirls...

but hats off to you guys, the amout of posts is seriously impressive! i can barely manage 2 a day, you should all be proud!

OH Man! I want to post right know, but I have family over! But I'll have a post up later, I know it's late but I don't sleep still 2...

ooh sounds good! i'll have Nick notice Saren and go to approach her and say hi before noticing Sam and running off being all sad and angsty, only to be glomped half to death by the fangirls XD

He is on the inside. This is the rare moments where you can see it XD

BTW I thought it was supeerrrrrrr adorable when Pluto asked for a hug XD !!! I was fan-girling so hard.

spookie spookie omg lolol I'll have Tavi save Nick when he gets ambushed. Since she is just chillin
It was cheezy but cheese is good so I can't complain.
And the hug is something I would do, plus he was raised by Adelaide so hugging is like a natural thing to him now.
But geez, everyone else is out the making out up on counters and in cars, clothes are coming off and Pluto and Marco are just over there hugging!

It was cheezy but cheese is good so I can't complain.
And the hug is something I would do, plus he was raised by Adelaide so hugging is like a natural thing to him now.
But geez, everyone else is out the making out up on counters and in cars, clothes are coming off and Pluto and Marco are just over there hugging!
I mean, here I thought Ellie was Innocent, Pluto takes the cake!

ooh sounds good! i'll have Nick notice Saren and go to approach her and say hi before noticing Sam and running off being all sad and angsty, only to be glomped half to death by the fangirls XD

I just have this vision of Nick not even caring when the fangirls attack him, like "Just let me die. I'm ready. Take me awayyy"

Dude I feel so bad Saren is dense as fuck with her feelings lol She's been confined most her life to work that she doesn't understand feelings well. She's probably going to think Nick forever hates her and buy tons of snacks for him later like "Why do you hate me??!!" XD

I just have this vision of Nick not even caring when the fangirls attack him, like "Just let me die. I'm ready. Take me awayyy"

Dude I feel so bad Saren is dense as fuck with her feelings lol She's been confined most her life to work that she doesn't understand feelings well. She's probably going to think Nick forever hates her and buy tons of snacks for him later like "Why do you hate me??!!" XD

yes that's actually how i'm writing it right now XD

she won't understand, and he's gonna be so sulky about the whole thing because today is the day he realizes that all his money and fame have still left him a lonely, bitter outsider...

and i've actually never rped anything romantic before so reading all of this is interesting to me >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back