• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

Ellie is so adorable <3 Ian's just going to be teasing her so much lol
I just love that she can be cute but also very direct. It's fun to have her be cute, but she normally is more of the direct person. (Well not with her feelings since she took a while to finally come out)

Well I'm off to focus on studying for my exams tomorrow T.T I'll reply to posts tomorrow evening. Btw I'll post more pictures later but here is one of the haunted place I went to yesterday :D it was much fun. Had to do some tresspassing but all in the name of adventure yeah?

IMG_1394.jpg

But also, if that's the case, i am both but also at home waiting for confirmation from a friend on something I'm helping him with

It means all your characters (in one or all rps) are unable to do anything until the other person responds to your post
Ah, okay. In which case, yes I am. Although this is the only really active RP I'm a part of. The other one hasn't started yet.

Alright finally have my exams out of the way (for now at least) So I am going to post! I want to let everyone know that I am leaving on vacation this coming Saturday evening and returning Wednesday morning. I don't plan on posting within that time frame besides sticking my head in on this OOC chat. So just a heads up there. I'll post as much as I can before then to try and makeup for it XD

BTW DVationz DVationz I did post for Kira in case you didn't get the notif (I never know these days, my own notifs are getting finicky)

Poor Nick I just want to love on him so much lol. And watch him be like "Eww grosss" XD

Well I'm off to focus on studying for my exams tomorrow T.T I'll reply to posts tomorrow evening. Btw I'll post more pictures later but here is one of the haunted place I went to yesterday :D it was much fun. Had to do some tresspassing but all in the name of adventure yeah?

View attachment 325549
Looks like something you'd see in a found-footage movie :D

But yeah, exploring abandoned buildings is always fun; you can find some of the craziest things in them XD

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahh. I have escaped from the wedding nonsense for the night. Time to try and post. I will definitely get an Adelaide post out. I feel like I've been neglecting ; - ;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back