• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

oh yes... definitely. *evil laughter*

expect them to cause great annoyance by asking everyone about Nick, causing general delays due to this, photographing everything and if Nick is with another female character (doesn't matter the relationship) and they see, there's gonna be a lot of screaming, crying and a big old meltdown!

haha, i'm looking forward to this!
Oh me too! Who doesn't love fangirls?
And yeah I want Nick to interact with Kiku. I'm sure Kiku would've definitely heard of him. That interaction with Kira was funny! Although I doubt Kiku would be anything like that. Well depending on whatever outfit she is wearing that day.

Oh me too! Who doesn't love fangirls?
And yeah I want Nick to interact with Kiku. I'm sure Kiku would've definitely heard of him. That interaction with Kira was funny! Although I doubt Kiku would be anything like that. Well depending on whatever outfit she is wearing that day.

fangirls are awesome, hah. and sure, Nick should be free to interact fairly soon. So far he hasn't been recognized much, so her knowing him would be pretty neat.

think i'm gonna have Nick head to the fair as well, so he and anyone that interacts with him can encounter the fangirls...mwahaha

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

I'll post for Octavia tomorrow. Got to think of what I am going to say lol.

I was just thinking....what if Lexi Ellie Ian and Ollie run into Marco and Pluto???
So I had a toothache when I was writing the Kiku post.And because I was in so much pain, the post almost ended up being a whole lot edgier then I wanted it to be. So I got rid of a lot of if!
Can anyone guess who Kikus' crush is?

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai I was looking at Kiku's CS again and I clicked on the "secrets guy" tab or whatever and actually started to read the text lmao like "what language is this??!" Then I realized it was just filler text XD

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai I was looking at Kiku's CS again and I clicked on the "secrets guy" tab or whatever and actually started to read the text lmao like "what language is this??!" Then I realized it was just filler text XD
XD that literally happened to me a second ago! I went to edit her post and I forgot that I had that there and I was like what is this code??? It scared me for a sec!
But yeah, the secret guy. Might not be a secret guy. I came up with another charecter. One of Plutos friends from Germany.

hopefully it's okay that the fangirl npcs get their own posts as i can't really incorporate them into Nick's posts due to bbcode and them not interacting much.

Heh heh heh > :D I cannot wait for this fan girl business to go down. I already love them lol I feel so bad. Personally I love seeing Nick struggle lolol (maybe I am sadistic after all??! What!) So Im thankful Saren can be nice to him. But at the same time I'm thinking "Yesss!! Havoc shall be wreaked ten fold!!! AHAHAHA *cough cough* x.x" spookie spookie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back