• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

I won't need to change Adelaide and friends family apartment.
Uh I think I asked for a single on for Kiku. That can stay the same.
And for the last charecter I make, if there is enough room, can I take a studio apartment. And yes they can all afford them!
Room doesn't matter. I'm making more rooms

Okay, I have found new apartment layouts for the chart I am making. So for the penthouse owners, Violetti Violetti spookie spookie The Comet The Comet yoobinnie yoobinnie , I want to know if you would rather have a two floor one or a single floor one? There are only two apartments with the two floors, and four for the single floors.

Yeah, like the Master bedroom it upstairs, while the rest of the apartment is downstairs.
Alright. Guess I'll have to go with one floor, but could I request one near the side of the building? Maybe that way I could incorporate a patio or something if that's alright with you.

Alright. Guess I'll have to go with one floor, but could I request one near the side of the building? Maybe that way I could incorporate a patio or something if that's alright with you.
Every apartment has a balcony/patio of their own.

Alright, here is what I have. If you guys want me to change anything give me a heads up.
Listing Chart.jpg
Listing Chart.jpg

looks cool!

also, working on my post now!

i was wondering if i could make an npc or two? i kinda wanna add in some crazy fangirls to stir up drama and be generally annoying XD

Ok, I finally have time to reply! I will definitely have one out tonight.
Just a heads up tho. I have a wedding that I will be in this Friday, so I will be busy for this whole week. But I will try to reply when I can.

oh yes... definitely. *evil laughter*

expect them to cause great annoyance by asking everyone about Nick, causing general delays due to this, photographing everything and if Nick is with another female character (doesn't matter the relationship) and they see, there's gonna be a lot of screaming, crying and a big old meltdown!

haha, i'm looking forward to this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back