• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

hah, the characters here are certainly very diverse (in more ways than just who they're attracted to lol).

i swear i'm the only one that hasn't put any thought into my character's sexuality... i guess that's the perk of having an unshippable character >.<

I actually modeled my character after myself haha. I mean, besides the Korean pop star job, I wish. But also, I like being normal. So I made her Korean, have Asperger's, and straight. She's just a lot prettier than I am.

I actually modeled my character after myself haha. I mean, besides the Korean pop star job, I wish. But also, I like being normal. So I made her Korean, have Asperger's, and straight. She's just a lot prettier than I am.
All of my characters have something about myself. Malia is an artist like myself, Ellie is kind and always willing to help, Sam carea for hia family, Xander is an indoor boby, Lexi is always making sure to have fun and be positive, and Ivan is always finding love.

ah, it's cool to see how the characters resemble their creators!

in some ways Nick is a lot like me, even though he's a rockstar and famous he's still always lonely because he doesn't put himself out there and instead hides away and tries not to be too jealous of those with social lives. He's also a skinny, pale emo guy, just a better looking one than me XD and there's his love of sugar, which i definitely share. of course, i'm not nearly as blunt or sarcastic as him... which is probably a good thing lol.

All of my characters have something about myself. Malia is an artist like myself, Ellie is kind and always willing to help, Sam carea for hia family, Xander is an indoor boby, Lexi is always making sure to have fun and be positive, and Ivan is always finding love.
I love how well-rounded your characters are! It's really great!

Same. All my characters resemble me in a way too.

Saren: My love for music and animals. Seriously if I see a dog being walked I just go crazy. Her love for video games also reflects myself too.

Ian: Often I hide parts of myself from others, even my friends so I feel like nobody really knows the real me. And Ian's a lot like that, trying to keep his inner self to himself lol acting careless when things really bother him or always doubting himself. He also takes pleasure in watching others struggle which is me pretty much. And the love for cats.

Octavia: My interests in spellcraft and cosplay. I dabble quite a bit in spells, I identify as agnostic but if I had to choose a more specific religion it would be Wicca.

Kira: her daring personality is a lot like my own. I'm not forward and blunt at all, but I often don't mind going past those "do not enter" places lol. I'm always on the hunt for adventure .

Warren: he's going to bring out the baker in me lol as well as being easily flustered.

Same. All my characters resemble me in a way too.

Saren: My love for music and animals. Seriously if I see a dog being walked I just go crazy. Her love for video games also reflects myself too.

Ian: Often I hide parts of myself from others, even my friends so I feel like nobody really knows the real me. And Ian's a lot like that, trying to keep his inner self to himself lol acting careless when things really bother him or always doubting himself. He also takes pleasure in watching others struggle which is me pretty much. And the love for cats.

Octavia: My interests in spellcraft and cosplay. I dabble quite a bit in spells, I identify as agnostic but if I had to choose a more specific religion it would be Wicca.

Kira: her daring personality is a lot like my own. I'm not forward and blunt at all, but I often don't mind going past those "do not enter" places lol. I'm always on the hunt for adventure .

Warren: he's going to bring out the baker in me lol as well as being easily flustered.
That's so cool! I love how everyone puts a little bit of themselves into their characters

Guys... Do any of you know Fruits Basket? Well if you do, the author came out with a second Gen manga... I'm in love... It's called Fruits Basket Another

Oh mannnn i didn't know there was so much after the anime.
So much more. Of coursw the anime makes a close ended ending for it, but you get to know why certian thinga happen and why everyone is afraid of staying like that. So much that they are even more afraid to stop the curse.

As for characters and having a little bit of us creators, I added some bits too.

Katagiri has my views and attitude on social matters as well as my relatively simplistic apparel style.

Sasori however, is only an extension of my love of Japanese cultures.

Ah, I've been meaning to ask, and I hope this isn't too out of line, but where are you all from?
Being in a military family I move a lot, currently Arkansas until I move back with my mother next week in South Dakota.

California
That must be so cool! I have a friend in California, and some of my friends are moving there soon as well.

Being in a military family I move a lot, currently Arkansas until I move back with my mother next week in South Dakota.
What's that like, moving around a lot? I've only ever lived in two places. Here in Texas, and then we had to go to Korea for a year for my dad's job. I love big cities, though, so I hope to go back soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back