• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

At least you guys have one person to worry about, I have my whole family that would take any of my snacks. I live in a two-bedroom apartment with four other people and there is no place to hide my snacks. So, rip me...

At least you guys have one person to worry about, I have my whole family that would take any of my snacks. I live in a two-bedroom apartment with four other people and there is no place to hide my snacks. So, rip me...
I'm the eldest of 5 and the only guy (excluding mother's bf) in the house. I know more than I care to admit, and the best places to hide snacks are in your cloth drawers that have clothes you rarely wear, closets nobody uses, and under your pillow if they don't go into your room :3

I'm the eldest of 5 and the only guy (excluding mother's bf) in the house. I know more than I care to admit, and the best places to hide snacks are in your cloth drawers that have clothes you rarely wear, closets nobody uses, and under your pillow if they don't go into your room :3
I usually hide things at the very bottom of the pantry behind other things. You'd be surprised how well that works.

I share a room with my brother which doesn't leave a lot of room for privacy, especially when I'm a girl... And to access the closet I have to maneuver around my brother's mess since his desk and area is near it. Again, RIP me...

I share a room with my brother which doesn't leave a lot of room for privacy, especially when I'm a girl... And to access the closet I have to maneuver around my brother's mess since his desk and area is near it. Again, RIP me...
Does your bed have an area under it where you can put stuff? Maybe you can use a shoe box or a box that used to hold... ehem... feminine products

Does your bed have an area under it where you can put stuff? Maybe you can use a shoe box or a box that used to hold... ehem... feminine products
I do, but even then my brother likes to go through my things. He has a female friend that comes in a uses my things so I have no privacy at all. I can't hide anything. The only snack I can leave in the open is a bag of Salt and Vinegar chips. No one like those except me... Trust me, I've tried. Even my mom comes into our room and looks through our things... There is no winning here.

I do, but even then my brother likes to go through my things. He has a female friend that comes in a uses my things so I have no privacy at all. I can't hide anything. The only snack I can leave in the open is a bag of Salt and Vinegar chips. No one like those except me... Trust me, I've tried. Even my mom comes into our room and looks through our things... There is no winning here.
Your family is very invasive in my opinion. ;-;

Put new stuff in an empty Salt and Vinegar Chip bag! Maybe it's something?
And, sadly, I agree with DVationz DVationz ...

I'm sorry to hear that!

Have you tried to talk to your family about this?

Your family is very invasive in my opinion. ;-;
Tell me about it... I try not to leave my desk unattended for more than a few hours since my brother has sticky fingers and likes to take my pens, which mind you are expensive and meant for my art, and sells them sometimes... He has a problem.
Put new stuff in an empty Salt and Vinegar Chip bag! Maybe it's something?
And, sadly, I agree with DVationz DVationz ...
LOL, yeah, did that once. Mom thought it was trash and looked inside...
I'm sorry to hear that!

Have you tried to talk to your family about this?
My parents don't do it as much as long as I have them on my desk. My brother, on the other hand, doesn't care.

Tell me about it... I try not to leave my desk unattended for more than a few hours since my brother has sticky fingers and likes to take my pens, which mind you are expensive and meant for my art, and sells them sometimes... He has a problem.

LOL, yeah, did that once. Mom thought it was trash and looked inside...

My parents don't do it as much as long as I have them on my desk. My brother, on the other hand, doesn't care.
That's awful! Hopefully things will get better for you! Have you tried to talk to your parents about your brother's budding kleptomania?

That's awful! Hopefully things will get better for you! Have you tried to talk to your parents about your brother's budding kleptomania?
They know about it, but all they do it lock their bedroom from him since he's taken stuff from them... Anything we tell him, he just gets mad and ignore us.

They know about it, but all they do it lock their bedroom from him since he's taken stuff from them... Anything we tell him, he just gets mad and ignore us.
Sounds like my dad. Any time I call him out on something he's said that I don't agree with, he gets all pissy and ignores us for anywhere from a day to a week.

Reminds me a lot of my brother when we were younger; he would act like he owned everything in my room; from my laptop to my other belongings, and he would make lousy arguments and even get aggressive if I protested.

Though he doesn't do it anywhere near as much as he did before, which I'm very happy about XD

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint is it okay if I up Warren's age to 18 to make him a more prominent character lol I have been wanting to play another guy character and I figured why not expand on Ian's little bro

I know their is just one lesbian which it's Malia. Lol but yeah we have ever color the rainbow now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back