• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

Hello, Currently I am holding off on people joining. What do you guys think, I already have someone lined up to join, should I have two and make that the last the people that can join?
Violetti Violetti Quillicious Quillicious Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 DVationz DVationz spookie spookie
If you already have someone lined up, that's cool. I don't want to seem like the bad guy here, but I'm always a little skeptical about new members to the site. Again, I hope I am not sounding mean lol. It's just a concern regarding commitment.

If you already have someone lined up, that's cool. I don't want to seem like the bad guy here, but I'm always a little skeptical about new members to the site. Again, I hope I am not sounding mean lol. It's just a concern regarding commitment.
Oh, no, I totally understand! I used to be a pretty avid RPer when I was younger, but some stuff happened and I no longer felt comfortable with who I was RPing with. Everyone here seems so nice, so I hope to stay here for a long time. If you want to hold off on me, that's cool. I understand how you feel.

Oh, no, I totally understand! I used to be a pretty avid RPer when I was younger, but some stuff happened and I no longer felt comfortable with who I was RPing with. Everyone here seems so nice, so I hope to stay here for a long time. If you want to hold off on me, that's cool. I understand how you feel.
Ahh, Yeah things happen. Well as long as you have the intention of staying with us for a long time, I can welcome you with open arms ^.^ This rp family is super nice !

I don't know about the others in this rp but if you wanna check out any of our rp's we're running I know I'd love to see what you got :3

I don't know about the others in this rp but if you wanna check out any of our rp's we're running I know I'd love to see what you got :3
You mind directing me? Since there's so many sections and boards to this website, it's a little difficult to get used to.. haha. I'm a fast learner, though! And I also love the quote you have under your posts. I love Durarara!

You mind directing me? Since there's so many sections and boards to this website, it's a little difficult to get used to.. haha. I'm a fast learner, though! And I also love the quote you have under your posts. I love Durarara!
Hurray for Durarara fans! As for easy way to find any specific user's roleplays, go to their profile and click on postings. That's the quickest way to see what they're a part of, and typically if you check the first post in the thread, that's the head honcho of the rp

Hurray for Durarara fans! As for easy way to find any specific user's roleplays, go to their profile and click on postings. That's the quickest way to see what they're a part of, and typically if you check the first post in the thread, that's the head honcho of the rp
Thanks a bunch!

yoobinnie yoobinnie The Comet The Comet
It has been a week since we had had DVationz, I think that it would be okay to have you two join us. For now, I say you two can have one character. I know Comet, you already have a CS up, and I have already approved of it. I will send you a PM to both of you on the basics on what has happened and have you guys jump in right away. If at anytime you want to leave, this is all I ask is for you guys to tell me ahead of time so we don't wait weeks for a post. So with that, I welcome you both to Suncrest. Yoobinnie, go ahead and make a character in the CS thread.

yoobinnie yoobinnie The Comet The Comet
It has been a week since we had had DVationz, I think that it would be okay to have you two join us. For now, I say you two can have one character. I know Comet, you already have a CS up, and I have already approved of it. I will send you a PM to both of you on the basics on what has happened and have you guys jump in right away. If at anytime you want to leave, this is all I ask is for you guys to tell me ahead of time so we don't wait weeks for a post. So with that, I welcome you both to Suncrest. Yoobinnie, go ahead and make a character in the CS thread.
Yay! Thank you so much! I won't let you guys down~^^

Or like me, you just click on the links in my signature

i wanna reply but ugh, i have a migraine and no medication and wrangling bbcode just seems so... painful. just letting everyone know i'm not ditching, and that i really do plan to reply >.<

i wanna reply but ugh, i have a migraine and no medication and wrangling bbcode just seems so... painful. just letting everyone know i'm not ditching, and that i really do plan to reply >.<
I know how migraines feel bud, I used to get them from my violin I played, now I get them from a still unknown source and high pitch noises

Ok people. I am sorry to make you guys wait so long but I was busy and I am super tired! I will try to have atleast one reply tonight but if I don't then it will definitely come tomorrow!

Probably won't post today but I'll try to in the evening. Going to check out a haunted abandoned hospital today with some friends. So if I don't come back youll know I died....

DVationz DVationz Hi-chew is so yummy. I'll have to share a picture of my Pocky box collection when I have time lol

Probably won't post today but I'll try to in the evening. Going to check out a haunted abandoned hospital today with some friends. So if I don't come back youll know I died....

DVationz DVationz Hi-chew is so yummy. I'll have to share a picture of my Pocky box collection when I have time lol
I have a whole closet stocked with japanese candies... I believe I win :3

I have a whole closet stocked with japanese candies... I believe I win :3
.......is this a challenge??!!! Lol nah I'm asian but I don't keep as many candy snacks as I used to. I'm more of a desert kind of girl. But I still save Pocky box flavors I can so I know what I've already tried xD

.......is this a challenge??!!! Lol nah I'm asian but I don't keep as many candy snacks as I used to. I'm more of a desert kind of girl. But I still save Pocky box flavors I can so I know what I've already tried xD
I just have my own stock since I can't share snacks with my siblings... they'd eat it all ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back