• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

Dude, the kalem inner thoughts is reminding me of when I had another Pluto who was a gorgon. He had snakes for hair and they all could talk. One of them being named Jason. This just makes me want to write some Jason and Hotaru dialogue!
But I won't. I wouldn't want to torture you guys! X )
Ps, I will be posting very soon.

Dude, the kalem inner thoughts is reminding me of when I had another Pluto who was a gorgon. He had snakes for hair and they all could talk. One of them being named Jason. This just makes me want to write some Jason and Hotaru dialogue!
But I won't. I wouldn't want to torture you guys! X )
Ps, I will be posting very soon.
Don't worry you aren't the only one. Pet inner thoughts lol

Ouch that bites. Yeah I'm barely getting home now myself. What time is it there?
It's 6:48. I had an appointment in the morning but dropped my siblings off at school on the way. Got home and did grocery shopping, cooked with mum (which wasn't all that bad), signed my siblings up for their summer clubs, went to library for studying, picked siblings from school, went out again to go shopping for their sports equipment and so much more.... im just sooo tiiirreeedd lol

It's 6:48. I had an appointment in the morning but dropped my siblings off at school on the way. Got home and did grocery shopping, cooked with mum (which wasn't all that bad), signed my siblings up for their summer clubs, went to library for studying, picked siblings from school, went out again to go shopping for their sports equipment and so much more.... im just sooo tiiirreeedd lol
Man, and I thought I had a busy day! You live on the East coast, then?

DVationz DVationz I just want to let you know I honestly had no idea where Kira was going to take Kataji lol, so I put a bunch of ideas on a decision wheel app on my phone and let fate decide. It's not all that dangerous but kind of illegal ish so I guess that counts??? Idk XD

Kalam is so cute. It makes me question what all my pets are thinking lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back