• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

WOW! I don't know what just happened with my code in my last post, but I had Malia and Sam's on it, but I will have to post them later because I have to be an adult and wash my clothes...

Alright it's taking longer than I thought so I'm going to let it do it's thing and hope it's done in the morning. I used to use my phone to rp but idk how I managed writing a lot through phone x.x it's annoying. Mainly the code i mean. Sorry to make you guys wait for my post in suspense lol I pretty much have what I want to write in my head .

I'm so excited for Marco and Pluto they finally meet !!

DVationz DVationz if you ever are unsure what to do with your character you could send them to the fair (: I'm in love with Kalam. In my evolutions class I read about a domesticating species experiment and it only took six generations of foxes to evolve wild foxes into domesticated foxes. Even their ears were reported to be more dog like and such. It was quite interesting .

I think every animal is my weakness....

Alright it's taking longer than I thought so I'm going to let it do it's thing and hope it's done in the morning. I used to use my phone to rp but idk how I managed writing a lot through phone x.x it's annoying. Mainly the code i mean. Sorry to make you guys wait for my post in suspense lol I pretty much have what I want to write in my head .

DVationz DVationz if you ever are unsure what to do with your character you could send them to the fair (: I'm in love with Kalam. In my evolutions class I read about a domesticating species experiment and it only took six generations of foxes to evolve wild foxes into domesticated foxes. Even their ears were reported to be more dog like and such. It was quite interesting .

No worries, I mean I am way too entranced by my show to be able to write anything.

Well Kataji is at the fair now XD and yes, I'm actually going to get a marble fox as a pet irl.

THEY'RE SO ADORABLE!!! X3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back