• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

Man, Ivan and Marco would be interesting. All of them are interesting to say the least
He hasn't interacted with everyone much, but Marco bumped into him once lol. So i was thinking hmmmm yes! Bam. Budding romance. I don't normally share my ships, but I guess I was bored at the moment lol

Nick is tragically doomed to be forever alone, but hey, at least he has cats! He can be like, the teenage guy version of a crazy cat lady XD

anyway, i need to read up more on the posts as i don't know who half these people are >.<

Nick is tragically doomed to be forever alone, but hey, at least he has cats! He can be like, the teenage guy version of a crazy cat lady XD

anyway, i need to read up more on the posts as i don't know who half these people are >.<
When in doubt, always look to cats to receive unfathomable amounts of love XD

Ian is what, 24? while Ellie is 19. I don't see the harm in the age gap. If he was over 2X the age then we have a problem...
Ah, got it! Thank you :D

In regards to the topic of cats, though, I love'em to bits X3

I own two of them; Lucky and Rascal. They are like yin and yang. Good and evil, darkness and light. Fat and thin. They are my life.

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Indeed. Nothing wrong with growing up alone with cats. And I agree. Age is but a number after you are out of high school (in my opinion lol) But 2x would be a little awkward...I mean I wouldn't judge someone in real life but if i had to admit. And why haven't you shown these beauties to us yet??!!

DVationz DVationz I didn't really plan on Kira running into Kataji at first, but I feel like their relationship will be an interesting one. They are using each other for entertainment basically lol Kataji is kind and calm, but he also strikes me as the type of guy who doesn't react very much, somewhat indifferent. Kira is probably going to try to tease him a lot too or being touchy (hugs, or just leaning against him), so if he finds her annoying it's still going to be hard to get rid of her. Just a warning XD

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Indeed. Nothing wrong with growing up alone with cats. And I agree. Age is but a number after you are out of high school (in my opinion lol) But 2x would be a little awkward...I mean I wouldn't judge someone in real life but if i had to admit. And why haven't you shown these beauties to us yet??!!

DVationz DVationz I didn't really plan on Kira running into Kataji at first, but I feel like their relationship will be an interesting one. They are using each other for entertainment basically lol Kataji is kind and calm, but he also strikes me as the type of guy who doesn't react very much, somewhat indifferent. Kira is probably going to try to tease him a lot too or being touchy (hugs, or just leaning against him), so if he finds her annoying it's still going to be hard to get rid of her. Just a warning XD
I mean, at this rate I think he might actually try to keep her around to entertain him, but only time will tell XD

The one I know for sure will never happen is, Ellie and Sam. They are like brother and sister that have each other's backs.

Violetti Violetti Yeah, it would be a completely different story if Marco was like 44 years old; it feels good to know that I could have my 24 year old character fall in love with an 18 year old without it feeling completely awkward XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back