• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

I do have to agree though. This has lasted quite long. The last rp i was in lasted quite awhile too but when rpnation went through those two "site re-do" moments it fell apart, And I was super sad because i had been with that group for almost 2 years. (It was a slower rp though like usually 1 reply per week given all the characters and long paragraphs so we didn't even get that far in the rp T_T)

SO I am so thrilled this is lasting as it is.

it's honestly miraculous how long it's lasted :3 awwwh thank you! if you don't mind, i'd love to bring back my moody little emo Nick... i had a lot planned for him.

and yeah i had to take time off for irl issues, but i'm back online now, and i'd love to rejoin this.

oh, i missed you too! i'll go skim some of the stuff i missed, thank you so much ^^

I do have to agree though. This has lasted quite long. The last rp i was in lasted quite awhile too but when rpnation went through those two "site re-do" moments it fell apart, And I was super sad because i had been with that group for almost 2 years. (It was a slower rp though like usually 1 reply per week given all the characters and long paragraphs so we didn't even get that far in the rp T_T)

SO I am so thrilled this is lasting as it is.
The RWBY one I help with has gone through three reboots since the start of January, so this one to last even longer the stable RWBY version is saying a lot...

it's honestly miraculous how long it's lasted :3 awwwh thank you! if you don't mind, i'd love to bring back my moody little emo Nick... i had a lot planned for him.

and yeah i had to take time off for irl issues, but i'm back online now, and i'd love to rejoin this.

oh, i missed you too! i'll go skim some of the stuff i missed, thank you so much ^^
Well, I'm moving Ivan to the Penthouse Below the top floor. I made the floors skip a level, for this reason, guys. Welcome back to the chaos of fun now. You can start whenever you want.

Well, I'm moving Ivan to the Penthouse Below the top floor. I made the floors skip a level, for this reason, guys. Welcome back to the chaos of fun now. You can start whenever you want.

hah, thank you. i've missed so much... i'll have to catch up, but i'm looking forward to it. i'm sure Nick will spread plenty of sarcasm joy to everyone ^^

Saren is going to get so confused with all the immediate neighbor switches lmao. Sorry my new character Kira is probably going to be a bit of an ass to Nick if they run into each other. But ayye yay for drama xD

Saren is going to get so confused with all the immediate neighbor switches lmao. Sorry my new character Kira is probably going to be a bit of an ass to Nick if they run into each other. But ayye yay for drama xD
Let's say it was all a dream, lol.

Anyway, I am still writing down more Plot Event Ideas and will have a system planned in the future.

honestly he deserves it... and i'm sure he'll dish it out tenfold then run home and cry. he's special that way lmao. and oh, so much stuff to update myself on >.<

Sounds like someone Marco would like to hang out with XD

i mean... who wouldn't want to hang out with a snarky, spoiled and overly emotional teenage rockstar that wears too much eyeliner? /sarcasm/ but seriously, i'm so excited to start getting some character interaction going!

Let's say it was all a dream, lol.

Anyway, I am still writing down more Plot Event Ideas and will have a system planned in the future.

ooh, sounds interesting... *clips fringe away from eyes* time to get reading i guess!

Sounds like someone Marco would like to hang out with XD
That would be interesting honestly lol.

On a separate note, I realized today I probably ship everyone that has interacted with each other XD I am just like "Okay they said hi to each other, ship. And these two accidentally touched, ship." Im actually not hoping for any serious relationships just yet, but its fun to think about. Idk wht to do with Marco. He's just so great. But I am favoring MarcoXPluto or MarcoXIvan. A cross ship of MarcoXTavi lol I can't ship Tavi seriously with anyone. Literally. I still have that "Sugar momma" image. I'm afraid if she were alone with Pluto she would constantly dress him up like a doll .

Because I am bored ill go ahead and draw you guys one of those linking images that represent which ships I am sailing lol.

spookie spookie I just got an image of Kira and Nick going back and forth with snarky comments lol

Also, I know Nick isnt the romantic type, But im going to include him in my ship image anyways (it'll be a cross ship deal) .

hey, go ahead XD i'm not as opposed to shipping as i once was. it's not my thing per say, but if anyone's interested i wouldn't be against it. why anyone would want Nick (unless just for his money/fame) i have no idea though lmao. i'd pay to see this though >.<

On a separate note, I realized today I probably ship everyone that has interacted with each other XD I am just like "Okay they said hi to each other, ship. And these two accidentally touched, ship." Im actually not hoping for any serious relationships just yet, but its fun to think about. Idk wht to do with Marco. He's just so great. But I am favoring MarcoXPluto or MarcoXIvan. A cross ship of MarcoXTavi lol I can't ship Tavi seriously with anyone. Literally. I still have that "Sugar momma" image. I'm afraid if she were alone with Pluto she would constantly dress him up like a doll .

Because I am bored ill go ahead and draw you guys one of those linking images that represent which ships I am sailing lol.

spookie spookie I just got an image of Kira and Nick going back and forth with snarky comments lol

Also, I know Nick isnt the romantic type, But I'm going to include him in my ship image anyways (it'll be a cross ship deal) .
XD Same, I need to calm down with the shipping.
But sugar momma Tavi would have to catch Pluto first if she wanted to dress him!

Oh my god a shipping image with our characters would so be awesome XD
The thing about Marco is that, like Octavia stated (and is 100% correct about), he's having trouble finding true love because he just can't chose between the men he's met in his life. But right now, i'm also favoring MarcoxPluto (or Plarco <3) since Pluto to me seems like the counter opposite to Marco in some ways; so if they got together, it would really set up for some interesting character interactions and development. With Ivan, though, Abigail is probably going to keep fangirling over him and attempted to ask him out on a date XD

i mean... who wouldn't want to hang out with a snarky, spoiled and overly emotional teenage rockstar that wears too much eyeliner? /sarcasm/ but seriously, i'm so excited to start getting some character interaction going!
Well, I'd say that a flirty, wild, over-the-top, shameless, quick-tempered , goofball of a street kid who watches too many 18's films and has a habit of getting into more trouble than he can hand would find your character very likable ;D

Holy shit dude. Go for it. Surprise the fudge out of me.
Me too. I'm torn to either have Marco get all aggressive and/or jealous that someone else stole to guy he was prophesied to meet, or have him panic and go to Octavia for help XD

This is the ideas I have collected and planned out for this RP. Personal Events can be discussed with me and planned in a way that will flow with the way the RP goes. As for larger events, I will keep on the down low to add to the surprise and thrill for them. If you have ideas to what each one will in tell, pm me. I would love to hear from you guys. This list is not final, it will change, so yeah.
Capture+_2017-06-21-19-04-02.png
Capture+_2017-06-21-19-04-02.png

This is the ideas I have collected and planned out for this RP. Personal Events can be discussed with me and planned in a way that will flow with the way the RP goes. As for larger events, I will keep on the down low to add to the surprise and thrill for them. If you have ideas to what each one will in tell, pm me. I would love to hear from you guys. This list is not final, it will change, so yeah.
View attachment 323461
This list looks pretty good!

View attachment 323461
I looove it!
also, I have an idea, Pluto's parents come to visit and they basically roast everyone in site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back