• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

Omg like have Marco get all dressed and cleaned up withe the help of Abigial and her friend only to run into Pluto wearing rags XD
XD that would be great! I'm gonna have him work with Kiku in her food truck. His shift 'll be done and he'll go out all exhausted, hair all messed up, and dirty. Only to find Marco looking like an A + citizen.

By the way, Violetti Violetti and Quillicious Quillicious , these are the suits you guys can pick from that Lexi had lined up for you two.
0b3d673f0f37110638a26b6703ed3ed2.jpg
28b22e68623966537f05b625e01e783b.jpg
Have fun with whichever you pic, lol

is... is this still a thing? i honestly thought it was long gone before i took my half month hiatus from the site. wow, rpn notifs >.<

hah, that's awesome... i've never seen a rp last so long. i thought it had died and i was sad because i never got to develop my character very much. ugh, rpn notifs...

hah, that's awesome... i've never seen a rp last so long. i thought it had died and i was sad because i never got to develop my character very much. ugh, rpn notifs...
Yeah, this is the longest RP that I have ever hosted... I think after a while we just started to tag everyone we were trying to talk to that it's stuck with us even though the notifications are back to how they were before.

ah, makes sense. my phone is really glitchy anyway so that probably didn't help matters. it's an excellent rp though, one of the few i missed while offline ^^

ah, makes sense. my phone is really glitchy anyway so that probably didn't help matters. it's an excellent rp though, one of the few i missed while offline ^^
Well if you ever decided to come back, this RP is always welcome to those that had to leave on a short notice. You are always welcomed with your old character or new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back