• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

noooo! he's at his most cynical and snarky too, with about zero tolerance for anything.

*grabs popcorn*

THE DRAMA O///O

Well....the consent age in Japan is like 13 i think Lol But i was unaware of that in the anime XD
The anime only covered up to 6 vol. from the 23... You should ready it, it's really nice after the events of the end of the anime's cover. No, she doesn't get her memory removed like in the anime...
Or did that not happen as well? I don't remember, it's been years since I've last seen the anime.

also, hoping my new code is okay... i didn't really have time to test it >.<
It looks good to me.

She practically lives for peoples reactions so feel free to try to shake her off her high ego throne.

Of course she has a dark side that i haven't revealed yet as well...
Tell me why I think she and Ellie will get into a fight... She hates rude people even if it's for entertainment...

She practically lives for peoples reactions so feel free to try to shake her off her high ego throne.

Of course she has a dark side that i haven't revealed yet as well...

perhaps the fact it's nearly impossible to ruffle Nick's emotionless cool facade will get something, but who knows? there will be plenty of snarky comments to go around though, so no worries there XD

Quillicious Quillicious I'm so done ahahaha! Ollie is so great. Oh my gosh, if Lexi drives him its going to leave Ian alone with Ellie....I wonder how that's going to go.

spookie spookie I love how your text looks like it is glowing!! How do you accomplish such sorcery?!! And those comebacks were amazing, and you have full permission to slap Kira if you ever want to. I can work with it. That pretty much goes for any of my characters. I can totally work with a punch or kick or something. But don't like kill them lmao

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Oh my a slightly angry Xander. So exciting~

ANYWAYS, these replies should be interesting...

Quillicious Quillicious I'm so done ahahaha! Ollie is so great. Oh my gosh, if Lexi drives him its going to leave Ian alone with Ellie....I wonder how that's going to go.

spookie spookie I love how your text looks like it is glowing!! How do you accomplish such sorcery?!! And those comebacks were amazing, and you have full permission to slap Kira if you ever want to. I can work with it. That pretty much goes for any of my characters. I can totally work with a punch or kick or something. But don't like kill them lmao

i'm hooking up Ian, fam.

hey, thanks ^^ i worked pretty hard on that code, and for once i'm happy with it.

to get glowing text like this, you use this snippet of code:

Code:
[div=padding 4px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px black][size=3][color=black]SAMPLE TEXT
[/color][/size][/div]

obviously, you'll want to change the the glow settings (play around by adding and subtracting to the numbers in front of the px AFTER text-shadow as the first one just changes the padding, and change the font/color/size as well.

i will be releasing the code i used for Nick (the memento mori code) to the public as soon as i fix a few bugs, but if there's anything in it you'd like to replicate just ask and i'll do my best to help :3

also, thank you for the compliment on Nick's comebacks... it was a lot of fun to write them, hah. and i'll keep that in mind, though he's not really the violent type in most cases. you're free to do the same (who doesn't want to slap Nick???), but don't just kill him randomly lol.

Off topic, but with the ship between Pluto and Marco, since Pluto is 18 years old while Marco is 24, should I change Marco's age?
Pluto will have his birthday soon. But I feel that if you are at least 18 or 19 then it is fine to date a 20 something year old.
Btw, replies coming soon. I will make a kiku pluto post, then after that, if you want to get Marco back to the place then that would be fine.

He's a gamer, he gets mad at the slightest thing, but he always trys to being it back down.

But Ollie was the best! No gona lie, my first thought about who's driving was Ellie but then I remembered that is Lexi goea, Ellie and Ian can be along with their feeling, lol. This is going to be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back