• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

I personally like the second picture of Pluto more, since it shows a good full-body of what he looks like. Though I'd be very interested to see the pic you've recently found, also!

I'm almost done with my post, as well :D

WELL, yesterday was VERY crazy for me. Found out the father i have known for 19 years isn't my biological father, my real father reached out to me.
So I've been dealing with that crap. Im still going to post but yeah my life is feeling pretty flipped.

It's all so shocking to me though. You only expect these type of situations in the movies T_T When it happens in real life...it almost doesn't seem real.
Ain't that the truth. Although I knew right off the bat. I never had to wonder how my white parents made a black baby.
But for your situation, I would be surprised too! That's a pretty big thing. To find out you are adopted and then at the same time have a biological parent want to meet up! I don't know why but I am kind of excited for you...idk

Violetti Violetti Holy heck, I can't believe this is happening to you! I mean, I've only seen situations like this on the Jeramy Kyle Show, but I really hope that you and your biological father can sort this out!

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Ill be posting very soon; today will be my last full day in Montreal, so I'll be heading back home tomorrow :D

wow, Nyx, that's a pretty big discovery o.o i really hope everything works out for you!

also, i'm planning to get a post up sometime tonight ^^

and if you'd like to interact with Nick, i'd be happy to plot something out to do that... more drama is always fun to write!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back