• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

I'm thinking about making her an NPC who shows up occasionally, perhaps even a full character... still trying to figure out my plans for her though

Ooohhh I'm excited !

I'll probably have Kira jump by again after Saren leaves. Since I pretty much have her free now.

Ooohhh I'm excited !

I'll probably have Kira jump by again after Saren leaves. Since I pretty much have her free now.
Are you prepared for a lolita dressing, obsessive, stalker character who will shortly seek Kira's (and anyone else who contacts Katagiri) social demise? The walking cliché is watching (>0.0)>

Are you prepared for a lolita dressing, obsessive, stalker character who will shortly seek Kira's (and anyone else who contacts Katagiri) social demise? The walking cliché is watching (>0.0)>
Oh dear. I feel like this will be very interesting, drama-filled, and hilarious encounter! Because before long Kira will probably start being possessive with Kataji, and not appreciate someone else playing with him. I am so down for this XD

I want to imagine Samson in the back of all of the Ian and Ellie moment, he was like Sebastian from the Little Mermaid.
"Kiss the girl, you idiot!" *Meow!*
"Alright, how about you kiss the boy?" *Meow?*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back