• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Stuck togeather

"You're making me guess huh?" Leon answered with a chuckle as he watched the sun set, it was quiet beautiful. "You know, your right eye, the golden color looks as if it's the sun setting. It's honestly quite beautiful. I envy you for that," Leon said as another cheesy line came out of his mouth, if only he learned to think first and talk later! "I- it's from an artistic p- point of view!" Leon added quickly, to make the line seem less cheesy, and hopefully Ari understood his point.

Ari laughed. He was trying to cover up a cheese line. She smiled and rocked back and forth as she laughed. "You can't hide that cheesy line from me." She said. She got closer to him and tickled his sides. She grinned at him, hoping to make him less shy around her. He was nice, and sweet, and cute. 'Wait, what?' She thought, as she continued to tickle him.

I- I told you! I- it's from an-" Leon stopped as Ari began tickling his sides and had to break out in laughter. He laid down on his back laughing as Ari continued to tickle him. How long had it been since he enjoyed someone else's presence this much? Honslestly it was great to see Ari having fun too. The beating in his chest returned as he blushed a bit. 'T- this feeling... c- could it be...?' Leon thought, as he had to beg Ari to stoo before his stomach hurt too much.

Ari stopped tickling him. She smiled at him. "Fine. I forgive your cheesy line." Ari said, closing both her eyes. She opened her golden one, looking at him. "Stop being overdramatic." She said, smiling at him. She loved being up here. She looked at the appearing starts. She sat back and started singing. "Now you only need the light when it's burnin low." Ari started.

Leon was almost out of breath as he was laying down on his back, looking up at Ari and the stars that begun twinkling behind her. She didn't know how pretty her eye was, but her entire face was pretty. 'Why am I thinking like this whenever I see her?' Leon thought as Ari began singing. She stopped as Leon smiled, his thoughts wandered off to another dimension. "Only miss the sun when it starts to snow," Leon continued.

"Only know you love her when you let her go, and you let 'er go." Ari sang. She played the tune on her guitar. She smiled at the stars. She liked being in his presence, it made her feel accepted. She grinned at him and sang the next line. "Only know you've been high when your feelin low." She sang to the stars.

Leon picked up his violin and began playing in tune as they were singing together before he continued. "Only hate the road when you're missing home," Leon said, facing the stars as he could see Ari in the corner of his eye. They seemed to both enjoy their time together. "Only know you love her when you let her go, and you let 'er go," He smiled it was weird singing a song like this, but at the same time it felt great. A sort of harmony was created like two colors creating something new.

"Staring at the bottom of your glass, hoping one day you'll make a dream last, but dreams come slow, and they go so fast." Ari sang, her fingers easily gliding across the strings of her guitar. She looked at the stars again. She could have sworn they looked brighter today. Then again, singing always did wonderful things to the world. But singing with Leon was way different than singing with her class or a crowd.

"You see her when you close your eyes, maybe one day you'll understand why, everything you touch surely dies." Leon continued as he closed his eyes, feeling as if he was in a different world somewhere where his past and problems didn't existed and Ari was the key to that world. He didn't know how, or why, but Ari made him feel at peace, like home.

"But you only need the light when it's burning low, only miss the sun when it starts to snow, only know you love her when you let her go." Ari sang. She thought about how they were living together, sleeping inches away from each other. She though of how she had never felt this way about anyone before. She flushed a bit, but it was concealed by the darkness of the night.

"Only know you've been high when you're feeling low. Only hate the road when you're missin' home. Only know you love her when you let her go," Leon sang enjoying the harmony if their voices, the melody of their instruments and the feeling between them. What a wonderful feeling it indeed was, it was great. Being up on the roof, isolated from everyone and anything. It was only the two of them together.

"Staring at the ceiling in the dark, Same old empty feeling in your heart, 'Cause love comes slow and it goes so fast." Ari sang. There voices matched and she was half tempted to stop the song and tell him everything about her past and all of her secrets. Her heart began to beat fast as she looked at him. 'Why do I feel this way?' She thought.

"Well you see her when you fall asleep, but never to touch and never to keep. 'Cause you love her too much, and dived too deep," Leon sang again, still his eyes closed as he enjoyed this feeling he had with Ari and the sound of their voices. It was a feeling that could not be described, but a feeling he never wanted to lose.

"Well you only need the light when it's burning low

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow

Only know you love her when you let her go."

Ari sang, the words flowing out easily. She looked at the stars twinkling above her head. She smiled and kept on playing.

"Only know you've been high when you're feeling low. Only hate the road when you're missin' home. Only know you love her when you let her go," Leon continued as he placed himself a bit closer to Ari. He hadn't really opened up to many people, isolated himself with his art to not get hurt, but Ari. She was already in his world, almost as if she was taking it ivee completely and Leon didn't mind at all.

"And you let her go (oh, oh, ooh, oh no)

And you let her go (oh, oh, ooh, oh no)

Will you let her go?"

Ari continued to sing, even when he inched closer to her. She smiled and looked at him. She didn't mind his presence at all. In fact, it made her feel more at ease.

"'Cause you only need the light when it's burning low. Only miss the sun when it's to snow. Only know you love her when you let her go,"

Leon knew the song was getting closer to its end, with a small frown their moment was soon over. It felt great to have it, and spens it with Ari. He smiled, hoping it wouldn't be the last time he and Ari played together like this.

"Only know you've been high when you're feeling low

Only hate the road when you're missin' home

Only know you love her when you let her go."

Ari sang for one of the last verses. She didn't want this to end, but all good things come to an end. She smiled sadly, looking up.

"'Cause you only need the light when it's burning low. Only miss the sun when it's starts to snow. Only know you love her when you let her go,"

It was getting closer, the end was near. But Leon was still smiling, because their song may be over, but they were still together and knowing that kept him smiling.

"Only know you've been high when you're feeling low

Only hate the road when you're missin' home

Only know you love her when you let her go

And you let her go."

Ari smiled as she finished the song. She smiled. She was a bit sad that they couldn't sing anymore. She wanted to sing more, but she didn't want to over extend her vocal chords. She looked at him, her eye almost glowing in the dark of night.

"We should do this more often!" Leon exclaimed happily as he smiled to Ari and laid down looking at the starry sky. "It's a beautiful sky tonight... Almost-" Leon caught himself he was about to say yet another cheesy line. Thank God he caught himself this time! His eyes wandered from Ari to the sky again, a bit embarrassed to look her in the eye right now.

"Almost what?" Ari asked, lying down next to him. She was close enough to feel his breath ruffle her short hair. She sighed, looking at the stars. She loved looking at the stars. She loved the way they twinkled in the sky, never loosing there shine. She wished she could be like that to, but sadly, humans are stars that at one point will fade.

"Almost unbelievable how beautiful it is..." Leon continued saving himself from yet anothed dumb pick-up line. He wanted to tell her how beautiful she was, but... something stopped him. Was it his mouth or his head who thought through his words first?

"You know. You shouldn't hide your eye behind that contact. It's a shame since it's so beautiful and fits you well," Leon said with a small, but relieved sigh as he felt a bit tired.

"It is." Ari said, still looking up. When he told her about her eye, she sighed sadly. "Last time I went to school without a contact, everyone ran away from me. Then, someone died that night. They blamed it on me and my "Witch eye". And that is partially the reason I changed schools." Air said sadly.

"Witch eye huh? What do you think about me then? I walk around looking like this most of the time," Leon joked about his own appearance as his face had small cuts on it, and his head was still bandaged. "I was called 'Mummy boy' on my previous school, but I changed school because I had to though," Leon said and looked over to Ari, smiling to her. "Everyone will have their opinions, and everyone wants someone to blame. The important part is your own opinion on yourself. But I'll tell you that I find your eye beautiful, not freaky or weird at all," Leon told her with a smile, facing her instead of the sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back