• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Stuck togeather

Ari nodded, her face still burning. Looks like she wasn't the only one on that wavelength. She smiled at him. "Sounds great." She said.

"Question... where should we put it? I don't know if we got place in either one of our rooms," Leon said as he thought about it, and they needed to decided what bed they should chose, and not only that, but how expensive was it going to be? He was maybe three paychecks away from paying his mother's operation, and hopefully that would work out just fine.

Ari thought. "Well, at the moment I think my room is the only one it would fit in." She said, looking up at him.

"I haven't really seen your room..." Leon muttered as he had only leaned against the door when Ari cried, that was maybe one of the cutest things Leon had heard, even though someone crying is bad. He opened his mouth and wanted to ask why she was crying, it couldn't be that embarrassing that someone heard her sing could it? But he closed it, he shouldn't press the issue. Plus, he also had his secrets that he had yet to tell Ari. "Well then, I'll be sleeping in your room then," Leon said and laughed, happy they both agreed on getting a double bed.

"Then I'll just have to drag you with me, and we'll end up sleeping on the floor," Leon joked as he thought of the two of them falling asleep on the floor, one kicking out the other. At the very least he wouldn't be late for school again, as it seemed Ari was great at keeping the time, unlike Leon who had a bad habit of sleeping in or forgetting things too easily.

Leon chuckled and smiled as he got up, stretching his arm as it was a bit numb once again. At the very least he didn't have any projects that needed to be worked on. "Then we should go out and see if we can find any good double beds, but we need to move your bed first. Maybe into my room temporary?" He asked, as he walked into the kitchen.

"Probably." She said, smiling at him. She liked this idea of sleeping together, it meant that she could always be next to him.

Leon began preparing some fried rice for the two of them, as the leftovers were already gone and they ate outside yesterday. He quickly finished and gave her, her share of the food. He smiled, as he thought of what bed they might find. Something comfortable, not too big, but can hold the two of them. Gosh, I feel as if I'm married... Leon thought and chuckled to himself.

Ari smiled, accepting the food. She began eating, looking at him. She felt almost like they were married. She flushed even brighter and continued eating.

Leon finished his share and began cleaning his bowl, it had become somewhat a habit now after all. "Should we move out your bed first then?" Leon asked, then thinking of how they would get the bed all the way up to third floor, maybe the guys that brought it with them would kindly carry it up too. They usually would, in exchange of some extra payment of course.

"Yeah, we should." Ari said. She got up and walked towards her room. She opened the door and gestured inwards. "Welcome to casa mia." She said, walking in.

Leon chuckled and walked into her room, it was slightly bigger than his and should have enough space for a double bed. He smiled as he looked around her room with great interest, he had never been a girl's room before, and it seemed as Ari had decided to cover her walls with posters. A little as expected.

She walked over to her bed. 'This is what we have to move." She said, gesturing to the twin bed in front of her.

(Sorry! Went to fill my stomach with some food :P )

"Well then..." Leon said as he folded up his arms and looked at the bed, it should fit through the door or so he measured with his eyes. "You ready for some heavy lifting?" He asked as he grabbed one end of the twin bed, lifting it up. Luckily for Leon that he was an artist, carrying a whole suitcase filled with paint was harder than lifting this bed, but he had to lift the suitcase alone, something which definitely made a difference.

Leon walked backwards as he barely got out of the door and placed the bed down on the floor gently as it had barely enough space in his room. Maybe he needed to move some of the painting equipment to get more space, it did take up a lot of room after all. His desk was incredibly messy too, as some curled up paper balls were scattered around the floor. It was a typical "artistic" room. "There we go!" Leon exclaimed as the bed was a bit heavy for his arms too.

Ari set it down. "Great!" She said, staring at the bed in the room. She looked around and smiled. "Just how I thought it looked." She said.

"What do you mean by that?" Leon asked her, ruffling through her hair as he had to admit. It was quite messy, and he had yet to use some of the picture frames, as there wasn't a single picture of his family in any of them. He spared it for someone special, and right now he had the perfect opportunity to use it too. "Shall we go out and find us our lovely double bed darling?" Leon asked, laughing as he really felt they were acting like a married couple.

Leon chuckled, as he helped Ari fix her hair as a small part of her hair still was standing up after his hand had ruffled through it. He smiled to her and opened the door for her once again. They were almost like a married couple, maybe they were just not official. He laughed at the thought, as being married to Ari didn't hurt, but maybe education first, no. Definitely education first.

Ari put on her shoes and walked out the door. She grabbed his hand on the way out and dragged him with her, her fingers intertwining and making the warm feeling return.

Leon smiled as Ari's fingers intertwined with his as they were on their way to the furniture store, he wondered what bed they might get, and how it was going to fit. But more importantly, how it would be to sleep in the same bed, for their first time. He blushed a little at the thought, as Ari would there when he fell asleep, and when he woke up.

Ari walked next to him. She blushed at the thought of sleeping and waking up next to Leon every morning. She only had a few years of school left but it was already like she was married to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back