• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Stuck togeather

Leon chuckled as he looked into Ari's eyes, smiling to her as she was resting her forehead on his. The Ferris Wheel round ended as they were slowly put down to the ground, he opened the door for her and lead her out again. The walk was about ten minutes, and it was past midnight. He didn't mean for them to be this late out, but their time was spent on beinf together so frankly he did not care.

Ari walked with him back home, her hand in his. She smiled and opened the door to there apartment. It was late but she didn't care.. Unless he was tired, she was content staying up all night. She wanted to stay with him more. She felt alive around him, she wanted to stay with him tonight.

"We never saw that movie... do you know any good? Maybe we'll see them on television," Leon said as they entered their apartment. He grabbed a bowl and filled it with chips, getting a bit ahead of himself as maybe Ari was tired and wanted to go asleep. "Unless y- you're tired then we'll just go to bed,"Leon added as he was in the middle of taking the soda out of the fridge.

Ari smiled. "I'm a night owl. I like staying up late." She said. "Just let me change into something more comfortable." She said, walking into her room. She changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and came out to sit on the couch.

"I'm an artist, I usually fall asleep while working," he joked as it had happened countless of times already. And that was juts counting this week. He grabbed the glasses, the soda and the bowl of chips before he slumped down into the couch beside Ari, placing his arm around her the second he sat down. "Let's see... is there anything good on TV right now?" He asked as he began browsing through channels.

Ari thought for a moment, snuggling into his side. "I have no idea." She said. She looked at the channels and stopped on an anime channel.

Leon smiled as Ari snuggled into him, and stopped at the anime channel as he grabbed a chip and ate it. He could stay up all night with Ari by his side, this day was so amazing he didn't want it to end. It was just too perfect. He kissed Ari's forehead as he smiled to her and looked at the TV watching the anime with great interest.

Ari smiled. She felt the fleeing warmth of his kiss on her forehead. She smiled and started watching. She grabbed a few chips and ate them before going back to her position next to him.

Leon smiled as he gave Ari a chip, almost feeding her. "Say 'Ah'," he said playfully as he was being incredibly cheesy right now, but he liked acting like this. Since he would only be like this when Ari was with him.

Leon laughed as she ate the chip ans repeated it a few times before he leaned his head on top of hers. A little bit tired as he let out a small yawn. "I wish this day never ended,"Leon muttered as he held Ari a bit closer to himself. The closer the better for him after all, he loved Ari.

"Oh well... we got tomorrow to look forward too.." Leon said before closing his eyes, his breaths became heavier and suddenly he was fast asleep, already gone off to Dreamland, even though with Ari on his side he was fairly close.

(KK, bye!) 
Ari woke up the next morning sometime around noon. She tried to sit up, only to find herself caged by Leon's arm. She smiled, the warm fuzzy feeling returning to her body. She leaned into him, her body relaxing into the warmth. She sighed a happy sigh as she sat there, happy to be next to the person who cared for her most.

Leon woke up shortly, smiling as he looked at Ari. "Good morning beautiful," he said followed by a small yawn. He chuckled a bit at the mess they had made as they had lately not even used their beds to sleep. Maybe they needed a bigger bed soon? "Did you sleep well?" He asked her, kissing her forehead.

Ari nodded, smiling and then yawning. (Funniest thing, as I typed this, I yawned.) She looked up at him. "Good morning." She said. She had noticed they hadn't even used there beds since Thursday. She snuggled into his arm. "Yes, you are quite comfortable." She said, giggling. Who knows, they might even share a bed soon.

"Good to know that, since you seem to have made yourself quite comfortable," Leon joked with a small chuckle as he looked over at his clock. "It's still early, we can sleep a bit in..." Leon said and yawned as he smiled to Ari.

Ari smiled. "I'm fine." She said. "Besides, we have to get up early tomorrow." She said, sad that there weekend of fun was over. She did have fun though and wanted to treasure it while it lasted.

"Oh yeah, that's right. We got school..." Leon said with a little sigh, as it was too bad that their weekend together would already end. However they had spent it together, and that was fantastic. "I almost forgot that we got school," Leon said a bit embarrassed as his attention had been fixated on Ari, that he completely forgot that they lived together for a reason.

Ari laughed. "Yes, we do have to get an education." She said. She started pondering what to do today.

Leon laughed too, as he looked outside. It seemed to be great weather today too. They were quite lucky, but autumn was getting closer and closer, they even would get to spend their Christmas together. Or was he thinking too far into the future already? "Anything you wanna do today?" Leon asked her, wondering how they should spend their day together.

Ari thought. 'Well, we could go to a water park? But we already kind of did that. We could get a king sized bed? wait....' She finished her thinking, her face glowing red. She had not intended to think that.

"Well, I know one thing we need to do. We need to either get a bigger couch or one double bed," Leon said as he looked at Ari, she was clearly deep in thought on what they should be doing today. "Otherwise I think we'll break the couch as we are making ourselves quite comfortable," He said chuckling a bit as sitting and sleeping was a bit tiresome for his back, and probably for Ari's back as well. Their beds had been more rarely used, so maybe getting a double bed wasn't a bad idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back