• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Stuck togeather

Leon could feel her breaths on his neck, as he smiled. Even if he couldn't really see Ari, he could still feel her by his side. Feel her warmth, his heart began to speed up, as Leon smiled. He looked up at the stars, before down at Ari again. Honestly...I never thought I would find anything prettier than stars... I've never been so glad in my life to be wrong about something...

Ari smiled. She felt his heart beat quicken under his chest. She smiled, looking up and him. She never thought in a million years that someone could accept her, for her. She loved it, and him. She may not have enough courage to say it to his face, but her actions spoke for her. She had never felt this way about anyone, ever.

Leon grabbed the blanket and gently put it over the two of them, closing his eyes as he was fine with them sleeping on the roof for a second time. "I love you Ari," He whispered a bit shyly to Ari's ear, as he closed his eyes. It needed to be said, and even if it was a bit embarrassing to say, he would say it. "I love you a lot," He added as he smiled, it felt great to tell her too.

"Me too." Ari said quietly, feeling his breath on her ears. She smiled and closed her eyes, falling asleep on the roof again.

Leon woke up the next morning, the sun was almost directly above them. Was it noon? He looked at his watch, careful to not wake Ari up as she had fallen asleep on top of him, his arm was completely numb. He peeked down at Ari's amazingly adorable sleeping face, and smiled to himself blushing a little bit. Gosh it has to be illegal to be this adorable... He thought as he gently nudged Ari with his other hand. "Hey, it's morning," Leon said to Ari smiling to her.

Ari woke up, the sun hitting her eyes. She groaned a bit and sat up. "What?" She asked, rubbing her eyes. She blushed a bit when she realized she had woke up next to her boyfriend. She looked down, twiddling her thumbs.

"It's morning. It's actually almost noon," Leon said as he gave his watch another look, it was around 11:3o from what he could tell. He smiled and gave Ari's flustered face a small kiss on the cheek, as he looked up at the sun blocking it with his one hand that was free. "It's Saturday, so don't stress about waking up yet," Leon said to her, looking at her twiddling her thumbs and chuckled a bit.

Ari nodded. She looked at him, her cheeks still tinted pink. She smiled and sighed happily, looking at him. She was happy about being able to sleep in, and spend Friday with her significant other.

"But when you do want to wake up... What would my lovely girlfriend want for breakfast?" Leon asked her, knowing this was a cheesy line, but he didn't care about that now, this one was true. It felt as if he traveled to heaven just to call her his "girlfriend". A smile planted on his face as she was still blushing... it had to be illegal, it just had to be...

Leon laughed, as he looked at Ari. "Would that be now then huh? I think we still got leftovers from yesterday's dinner," He said while laughing petting her short crimson colored hair. "You said you wanted to see a movie right? Should we go to town before that? I'm down for anything you want to do," Leon said to her, staring up at the clear blue sky, with the sun shinning down on them.

Ari smiled. "Going into town sounds nice. I hear they have an arcade." She said. She flushed a bit as he pet her hair.

"An arcade huh? I haven't been into one of those in ages... That sounds like fun," Leon said and smiled as he could feel Ari's cheek warm up as her face was resting on top of him, it felt nice. Spending a Saturday laying on top of the roof together like this, the only thing that mattered was the two of them, and that felt great.

Ari smiled. "I love arcades." She said. Her face was still red, her cheek pressed against him. She buried her head into his chest, trying to hide her burning face.

"I do too, they're really fun. I would use up all my change there," Leon said followed by a chuckle as he felt Ari's burning face snuggle into his chest. He laughed at her cute behavior and felt his cheek turn a bit pink too.

Ari smiled. "See I had no money or time to go very often." Ari said, her voice muffled by his chest. She sighed. She wanted to stay there forever.

"Really? I suppose being an artist gave me a lot of change... I would go and sell my drawings after all," Leon said and smiked about how silly he must have looked when he did. He could feel her breath into his chest, her burning cheeks. He let out a small sigh aa he tilted her chin gently up to look at him, as he kissed her lips. "It's a good morning kiss," he said and smiled down to her.

Ari smiled up at him. "Good morning." She said, looking at him. She looked at him. "That was a good, good morning kiss." She said, giggling.

"You'll have a lot of them, so just get used to it," he said and chuckled as he used his free hand to take off the blanket of the both of them. The sunshine gave them more than enough warmth after all. "I have a feeling this is going to be a great day, I get to spend it with you aftet all!" He said with a large smile, truly glad his entire weekend would be spent with Ari.

Ari smiled. "It will." She said. She missed having his warmth next to her, but she would be able to feel it later. She giggled and scooted to the edge of the roof. She dropped off and onto the branch below her. She climbed inside the window and into the kitchen. She sighed, feeling her feet touch the hard wood floor.

Leon smiled as he was wondering how to get down with one of his arms numb. He shrugged at the thought and barely managed after much struggle. He smiled to Ari as he walked into his bedroom to change out if his formal clothing and into much more formal clothing. Leon grabbed his camera and smiled, a day filled with memories and it would only be the two of them. He honestly didn't deserve her, but he took it anyway.

Ari smiled and walked to her room. She changed into a long chiffon dress. She smiled and twirled around, looking at herself in the mirror. She walked to the door and walked out, leaning against the door frame. "Do I look weird?" She asked, looking at him.
red-chiffon-beaded-long-evening-sheaf-dress-0364rd-qpid-showgirl-%5B2%5D-1095-p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Leon's cheeks lit up as he was wearing a checkered shirt and jeans. Ari was usually cute, but the dress made her even cuter, if possible that is. He smiled as he put the camera in his pocket. "You look amazingly cute. It suits you very well," Leon said and smiled as he looked at her. "It doesn't matter what you wear though, you'll always be beautiful," Leon added as he walked over to the kitchen and began heating up some leftovers from yesterday for the both of them.

Ari's face lit up. 'Thanks." She said, walking up behind him. She leaned against the counter. He looked dashing in his clothes. She wanted to tell him, but her tongue had other ideas. So she just clamped her teeth over her tongue.

"Here eat up," Leon said as he handed her, her bowl of leftovers. Leon kept looking at Ari, she was truly cute in that dress. He had never thought so much about anyone's look, it was weird feeling this obsessed by it now. But he was convinced that if Ari came running in boy's clothing she would still be cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Back