• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Splicers - I Am Legion - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Jin's Level Up List
Skills - Updated
HP +1D6 = +2 - DONE
Host Armor BIO-e +2D10 = +8 DONE
Host Armor MDC Update
Arms +5 per level DONE
Hands +10 (at levels 7 and 14)
Legs +5 per level DONE
Feet +12 (at levels 7 and 14)
Head +5 per level DONE
Main Body +2D8+8 per level = +12 DONE

Host Suit Upgrades for level 5 - Yet to be determined

Sherwood Sherwood it was great fun as the scene is, I thought for certain that Toni and Chaska had, in prior adventures, been promoted to Corporal? This would make them both Sergeants now if my memory is accurate.

If time is kind to me, I can look up the post where this took place.

Found it. =)

Sherwood Sherwood EDIT: I can't get the link to work to save my life. Your post is Post #241 on July 7th, 2024, found on page 10 of 19.
Congratulations, Corporal Cruse. You are officially placed in command of this squad. As for the rest of you, I am also granting you the rank of Corporal. Well done. Well done indeed."
All of our characters are Corporal rank including Axel. We're 5th level. Is that Sergeant-territory for you? =)

Last edited:
Derp. I was thinking that you were all still Private. Operator error and thank you for pointing it out. Yes you are all sergeants now.

Derp. I was thinking that you were all still Private. Operator error and thank you for pointing it out. Yes you are all sergeants now.
You are welcome and thank you for taking it in the spirit it was meant! =)

Sherwood Sherwood Ack. I forgot to add Main Body M.D.C. boosts for the WyldKat for 4th and 5th levels. Thanks, Eon, for making a post about that for Jin.

Would you roll 2d8+8 twice, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back