• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

Let's just say that Caster is able to do it cause fuck the rules she's got magic and leave it at that.
I'm fine if Caster is disguising, not summoning other Servants. I could see maybe a situation where it's summoning weak supports like Babbage, but by the sounds of it that isn't the case.

I'm not saying one way or the other what the deal is. But I will say you're gonna end up hurt if you take Saber or Archer lightly :O
If an assassin pops up that isn't mine, I'm gonna whack-a-mole their ass to hell.

If an assassin pops up that isn't mine, I'm gonna whack-a-mole their ass to hell.
anakin-skywalker-you-will-try.jpg

I'm fine if Caster is disguising, not summoning other Servants. I could see maybe a situation where it's summoning weak supports like Babbage, but by the sounds of it that isn't the case.
I mean, heroic spirits summoning other heric spirits isn't to far fetched. Iskander does it with his noble phantasm, and his horse also counts as one. Same can be said of Leonidas in Fate/GO, who summons a bunch of Spartans when he decides to defend a spot.

I mean, heroic spirits summoning other heric spirits isn't to far fetched. Iskander does it with his noble phantasm, and his horse also counts as one. Same can be said of Leonidas in Fate/GO, who summons a bunch of Spartans when he decides to defend a spot.
Yes and that I'm fine with. After all those are much weaker than actual Servants. It doesn't sound like it's the case here though.

Only real limitation to summoning other servants is the mana upkeep. If you can manage that, and have the means to break the Grail's rules, then there's nothing stopping you from summoning servants. A nice Rule Breaker and all the servants are yours.

Yes and that I'm fine with. After all those are much weaker than actual Servants. It doesn't sound like it's the case here though.
No, all those heroic spirits are heroic spirits in their own right. As in, as strong as a standard servant.

No, all those heroic spirits are heroic spirits in their own right. As in, as strong as a standard servant.

Yes and no. They were proper servants, even capable of being summoned as one of the main classes. The thing is most of them were low tier servants. Most servants in the animes/stories are B or A rank servants. The servants summoned by Iskander were like D and C rank servants. So when compared to powerhouses like Iskander, or Gilgamesh, or Saber, they're kinda lackluster. So they are proper servants, they're just mediocre ones. Not your first choice if you were using a catalyst.

I'm kind of hoping caster tries to copy lancer at one point so I can show off my NP Lancer can see how cute she is!

But what if my lancer is stronger cuter than your lancer?

Hmmm, I could be misremembering then because I was pretty sure they were really weak Servants basically. Oh well.
As far as I know, every servant Iskander summons is on par with a standard servant, and if summon went to the trouble of finding an artifact that'd work, they could summon any of them as individual servants.

Yes and no. They were proper servants, even capable of being summoned as one of the main classes. The thing is most of them were low tier servants. Most servants in the animes/stories are B or A rank servants. The servants summoned by Iskander were like D and C rank servants. So when compared to powerhouses like Iskander, or Gilgamesh, or Saber, they're kinda lackluster. So they are proper servants, they're just mediocre ones. Not your first choice if you were using a catalyst.

But what if my lancer is stronger cuter than your lancer?
C is dealable I'd say.

Ugh. I need to upgrade my computers OS but I fear if I do so it might destroy everything on it lololol
I had to send my computer in for a couple simple repairs little while ago. The bastards deleted everything I had.

C is dealable I'd say.

Pretty much. It's a case of being surrounded by geniuses that even smart people seem dumb. All of Iskander's servants were full fledged servants, they were just very average which isn't something you usually see in Fate stories.

Impossible!

Also if you copied their _everything_ including NP The world may litterally implode.

Well I'm clearly not copying servants. My Saber is a proper knight instead of an edgelord and my Archer's a dude instead of a chinese chick rofl.

I had to send my computer in for a couple simple repairs little while ago. The bastards deleted everything I had.
That is not good. I am looking to upgrade my OS from Vista to 7. I found some sites that still have it and it is free, but apparently when you upgrade it wipes your hard drive? I dunno all that much

That is not good. I am looking to upgrade my OS from Vista to 7. I found some sites that still have it and it is free, but apparently when you upgrade it wipes your hard drive? I dunno all that much
What? I'm fairly certain that's not right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back