• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

STOP GOING AGAINST THE RULES THEN

Don't just assume something is against the rules. You can have a lot of very weird stuff in Holy Grail Wars. So unless the GM steps in to stop me what possible reason do you have to think I'm breaking any rules?

Don't just assume something is against the rules. You can have a lot of very weird stuff in Holy Grail Wars. So unless the GM steps in to stop me what possible reason do you have to think I'm breaking any rules?
The Holy Grail War's rules?
Duh?

Let us just calm down. Birdsie okayed it for Xel to be doing this sorta stuff. It is supposed to be apart of the plot/add to it. At least that is what I got from it. At the very least Birdsie said it was fine and knew about it in advance.

~~QUESTION

It is common knowledge that Saber is the strongest Servant. In Stay Night, Rin tries to summon Saber but she ends up going to Shirou. My first thought was that surely more people would want to summon Saber and get an advantage, right? So if Masters are competing to summon Saber, who ends up getting her as their Servant?

~~ANSWER

Whoever is the most suited for the class.

Now, first must be mentioned that the same heroic class can be summoned several times in the same Holy Grail War, as long as they fit several classes. So, let's say two people have two different artefacts of the same heroic spirit and attempt to summon it at the same time; they'd probably both summon the same spirit, but in different classes. If the available classes cannot support that heroic spirit, they'll most likely just summon one like-minded to them.

However, if they were specifically trying to summon a specific class, rather than spirit, the class would most likely be summoned by the one who has the strongest connection to the class, or potentially just the one who used more magical energy in their ritual.

Of course, what also needs mention is that class Saber doesn't necessarily have the 'strongest' heroic spirits, but the ones most fit for direct physical combat. In that area, they are, generally, the strongest, but all classes have different strengths and abilities, so that one is not necessarily 'strongest', but most fitting for different masters.

~~

So no more than one servant per class.

Also where is Birdsie's confirmation?
I want to see it.

~~QUESTION

It is common knowledge that Saber is the strongest Servant. In Stay Night, Rin tries to summon Saber but she ends up going to Shirou. My first thought was that surely more people would want to summon Saber and get an advantage, right? So if Masters are competing to summon Saber, who ends up getting her as their Servant?

~~ANSWER

Now, first must be mentioned that the same heroic class can be summoned several times in the same Holy Grail War, as long as they fit several classes. So, let's say two people have two different artefacts of the same heroic spirit and attempt to summon it at the same time; they'd probably both summon the same spirit, but in different classes. If the available classes cannot support that heroic spirit, they'll most likely just summon one like-minded to them.

However, if they were specifically trying to summon a specific class, rather than spirit, the class would most likely be summoned by the one who has the strongest connection to the class, or potentially just the one who used more magical energy in their ritual.

Of course, what also needs mention is that class Saber doesn't necessarily have the 'strongest' heroic spirits, but the ones most fit for direct physical combat. In that area, they are, generally, the strongest, but all classes have different strengths and abilities, so that one is not necessarily 'strongest', but most fitting for different masters.

~~

I want to see it.
I think it was around page 30. Whoo wee we're a talkative bunch of bastards, aren't we?

~~QUESTION

~~ANSWER

~~

I want to see it.

I'd just like to point out that this only applies to the Grail itself.

Uh... explain what your Servant is doing manifesting in the wrong class?
You were the last person I expected to be surprised since I told you about it almost three days ago lol
Told me about what? I hold no memory of anything like this.
Then I direct you to the PM convo.
What convo? I've never received anything from you remotely that requested you to become Saber, and I sure as hell haven't authorized anything like that.

Or are you telling me I got drunk three nights ago and don't even remember it?
Again, go read the PM convo. I already went over this with you and you said nothing against it.
Nevermind. It's a part of the plan.
Keep going along, folks.
Just play along with it. It's a part of the narrative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back