• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

Scouting is better than fighting anyways. Why put Saber at risk by forcing him to fight Saber when you can watch Saber kill Assassin from a safe distance?

I'm not making a post because I'm going to sleep. But know that lancer is running around town chasing a chicken thinking it's a malignint spirit possessing children into stealing food from convenicine stores, thinking this was the evil presence she sensed.

Truly. What a knight.

So I am browsing through the older pages of the OOC, mostly to figure out Assassin's identity since it is supposed to be super easy and like... out there. I stopped around page 8... Pretty sure I contracted some form of super autism...?

EDIT: That isn't necessarily bad though.

So I am browsing through the older pages of the OOC, mostly to figure out Assassin's identity since it is supposed to be super easy and like... out there. I stopped around page 8... Pretty sure I contracted some form of super autism...?

I'll just tell you. Everyone else knows, anyway.

He's Kiritsugu Emiya.

I mean, there's already an official assassin Kiritsugu, so yeah.

Also it'll be a while before I respond, but since I've met the minimum posting I should be good.

I mean, there's already an official assassin Kiritsugu, so yeah.

Also it'll be a while before I respond, but since I've met the minimum posting I should be good.
I'm looking forward to the Angeru's response to the shit storm going on.

I'm looking forward to the Angeru's response to the shit storm going on.
I can say for certain that on the one hand Jeremy would be a bit unhappy with all the commotion but brush it off since he's going to become unstoppable once he wins the war anyways. Plus, he'd love his Servant showing their power but tell them to not pursue, as he'd want them to stay as his shield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back