• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

That one is different though. She could summon Assassin because there wasn't another Assassin in the war. If there was, she wouldn't be able to do that.

Except there was another assassin in the war. He was summoned by Zouken.

Except there was another assassin in the war. He was summoned by Zouken.
After the fact, once Assassin was sacrificed for the summoning. Basically one Assassin replaced the other, because Zouken's was true Assassin.

Poor guy gets no love.
2361107-zabaniya.png

Wasn't that after the fake assassin was killed? Heaven's Feel was always weird to me, and it's been a few years.

He's summoned in every route, he just doesn't play a role in two of them.

Edit: Scratch that, I'm misremembering things.

Poor guy gets no love.
2361107-zabaniya.png

He's summoned in every route, he just doesn't play a role in two of them.
I know that, I mean the whole sacrifice to get the true assassin bit. And pretty much everything else involving the Heaven's Feel route.

Fate/stay nightEdit
The Assassin-class Servant originally summoned for the Fifth Holy Grail War is Assassin. He is an aberration summoned by another Servant, Caster, so he is not one of the Hassan. True Assassin is only summoned during the Heaven's Feel route after Zouken Matou decides to participate within the Holy Grail War.

Straight from the wiki. He only existed in Heavens feel after Fake Assassin was killed.

I know that, I mean the whole sacrifice to get the true assassin bit. And pretty much everything else involving the Heaven's Feel route.

I was not fast enough on my edit, I remembered it incorrectly lol. It's been many years since I did anything with FSN.

Let's just say that Caster is able to do it cause fuck the rules she's got magic and leave it at that.

I'm not saying one way or the other what the deal is. But I will say you're gonna end up hurt if you take Saber or Archer lightly :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back