• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seasons Gaurdians

"Oh you're just like Ms. Madelyn," Stipe said," Well I am a guardian of the great season of lovely autumn."

"So you and me are opposites yet at the same time almost the same thing. The bridge between two harsh seasons." Said David as he shook Stipe's hand. "I think you and I will get along fine."

"Wow I never thought of it like that before," Stipe said as he shook with David's hand," I always thought of the two as the chauffeurs for the people bringing them to and from winter and summer."

Lyle chuckled.

"Spring? A harsh season? Have you seen winter?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"That is what I was saying. Spring leads into the harsh and hot summer and autumn leada into to the harsh and cold winter. Spring is the season of creation while fall is the season of well you know the thing that happens before birth." Explained David as he stuffe a few last pieces of desert into his mouth. He was hoping that then three of them would have a big room if they were all to share a single room.

"It does have advantages over spring. Like the leaves. With spring everything is one color on the trees. In autumn it is orange, yellow, and red. And the bugs start to go away. At least the annoying ones anyway." Said David as he tried to clear up that he didn't hate autumn. If their was any season he hated it was winter and that was because he hated being cold.

Lyle sighed and shrugged

"Well, when do we get to go to our dorms?"

Stipe turned around towards the other person he would be staying with and said," Ah and you must be Lyle." He wasn't paying much attention to him before since he was talking to David, but now he was looking at him.

"Yeah. Let's go and see out dorm. We'll need to give it a name. Like Fort Bad ass." Said David as he looked at a sheet of paper that had their dorm marked by a red X.

"Hehe," Stipe chuckled,"That's a great name. I can't think of any other name better than that!"

The room was pretty big. There were three twin beds and a bed side table to go with each of them. There was a large dresser and two small closets. A mirror was hung above the dresser and there were three paintings on the wall above the beds. One winter scene, one spring, and one autumn. Very clever Madelyn. Lyle smiled.

"Looks pretty damn nice."

"Dibs on window." Said David as he ran over and tossed his bag onto the bed. He looked about the room and smiled, they had given them enough space at least though everything was a little too out in the open. Maybe they could put up dividers with sheets stapled to the ceiling.

Lyle chuckled with a shrug.

"I like the wall anyway." He said, tossing his stuff on the bed closest to the wall.

"Hehe," Stipe chuckled," Good thing you claimed the one near window first. I would have jumped onto it if you didn't claim it." He then place his luggage on his bed and then laid down on it.

David jumped onto his bed, practically sailing a few feet before landing on it spread eagle. "I'm hungry." Was all he said despite the fact they had just eaten, what he really wanted was some sweets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back