• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seasons Gaurdians

" Pleasure is mine ", with that being said, he retracted his hand and adjusted the strap of his violin case once more before gesturing to the direction of the dining hall with his head, " Lets go then. I'm getting hungry as well ".

Stipe was walking through the school towards the dining hall, however he didn't know his way around. Thus meaning he found himself lost in the halls of the academy. "Well," he said,"I somehow didn't expect this. Now what to do, what t do." He started pacing around wondering what to do. Soon, he came to the decision that he couldn't find his way back unless he tries to find help. With that, he started to shout,"Hey!"

Madelyn sighed upon hearing a loud 'Hey!' resounding throughout the manor. She smiled to the group.

"I'll go find him and bring him to the hall. See you guys in a few." She then jogged to wear she heard the voice. "The dinning hall's downstairs honey. How did you loose the group?"

Lu Xun nodded before gesturing in the direction of the dining hall, " Jessica. Lyle. Lets go then ". He then continued to make his way towards the dining hall with that radiant smile of his. The sound of dishes clattering and loud chatter sounded like a strangely good composition in his ears and it made him chuckle a little.

Jessica smiled and followed behind Lu Xun, Lyle close behind the two.

"Mr. Eu Min, you play violin?" She asked curiously.

" Ah... ", his eyes perked up at the mention of his instrument, " Yes, I do. Back before I began my duties as the Spring Guardian, I would play the violin for her. As well as other instruments ". His eyes glistened with joy, " Are you a musician yourself? ". He paused at the open entrance of the dining hall to look at Jessica while he spoke. Had they gone inside, he wouldn't be able to hear her, let alone himself think.

Jessica nodded

"Yes i am! I play the piano and the guitar, although im not very good. I took lessons for six years on the piano and got bored and then i kinda self taught myself how to play the guitar." Upon hearing the two blab on about music, Lyle got bored and pushed past them and into the noisy dinning hall. He cringed hearing the sounds. He smirked, seeing another cute female specimen. He walked up behind her and whispered in her ear.

"Enjoying your lunch?" He asked.

"Ah," Stipe replied trying to figure out how to explain the situation to the woman," Well you see, I... I had went in not knowing the insides of the place and, yeah. Well atleast you found me, can you guide me down there?"

" How wonderful ", Lu Xun complimented her after getting over the brief shock of being pushed past. " I haven't had a student who plays music for a while ". His voice trailed off at the thought before he smiled at her again, " Personally, I favor the piano, but it's much easier to carry my violin around ".

Madelyn giggled and nodded

"Come on." She said, gesturing for him to follow her. "So whats your name?"

Jessica giggled.

"Id love to see someone carrying around a piano."

"Ok," Stipe said as he started following the woman," My name eh, well, it's Stipe Mercury. And seeing that it should be said since you wanted mine, what is your name?"

Madelyn giggled.

"My name is Madelyn. I'm a Spring Guardian, and you?"

Stipe just been silent for a moment and the said,"Oh me, well, I am a guardian of the great season of autumn."

Stipe chuckled a little bit and said," well it sure is. Trees change to an palette of beautiful colors and their leaves dance to the ground. Also the world cools down to one of those great temperatures where you can feel it. Yeah, but spring is also a good season as well." He felt a little wrong for bragging a little on his own season, though he was a big fan of it.

Madelyn giggled and stopped in front of the dinning hall.

"Well here we are."

Juliet had stayed on her phone the whole bus ride there, listening to some Christina Aguilera. It had been so silent, it's not like she would be missing out on anything, anyway. When people began to exit the bus, Juliet rolled her ear buds up around her phone and slipped it in the back pocket of her light wash skinny jeans. She followed the group, and the older guardian who appeared to be leading them. Juliet wasn't sure where. When the group stopped her question as to where they'd been going was answered as she gazed around the dining hall.​

Lu Xun nodded his head in agreement, " It would be quite a sight. I never asked, what season are you? ". She seemed like a spring or maybe a summer, but then again, surprising things happen all of the time.

"Ah," Stipe said," great. We're finally here. Thank you, I thought I was going to be loss for good."

Madelyn giggled

"Oh no Stipe. Even if you had missed lunch we would have found you by the end of the day. We'll make sure to give everyone a map of the grounds so you can get used to where everything is."

Jessica smiled.

"I'm a summer guardian." She said happily.

Pera trailed behind the others as they entered the dining room. Taking a seat he looked around at all the other kids. There were so many. He hoped he would make a friend or two within them.

Lyle came up behind a girl with long blonde hair. He leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Confused are we?" He asked.

"Ok," Stipe said to Madelyn," it's good to know that you would have found me sooner or later." He then sat down at the table and looked around.

David ate his lunch quickly and quietly shoving as much into his mouth as he could at once. He was starving and the food was so good. "Well food isn't bad. Beats all the old school food I had before."

Annalia looked about as she slowly ate, eyeing the students to see which ones would become trouble makers and which ones would be eager to learn. "Madelyn. Of what you have seen so far is there anyone that sticks out to you? I am curious on your opinions for this educational enterprise. After al we need good students to help change the seasons."

Madelyn giggled

"Well these are the only kids we've got so there's no turning back now." She said. She scanned the room. "So far, Jessica and Stipe seem like promising students."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back