• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School for the Gifted

Bloo turned a corner and stayed there, hoping to scare Rodrik. He tried to hold in his giggles. He enjoyed being himself around him.

Rodrik turns around the corner that Bloo did, not even seeing him there. He stops, focusing his eyes ahead. Where did he go?

Bloo sees Rodrik walk around the corner and jumps at him and shouts, "ROAR!" He giggled like a child and held his tail over his mouth.

Rodrik nearly jumps out of his skin. "AHH!" He shouts and turns around. It was Bloo. "Oh my god, you scared the shit out of me."

Elsera shrugs and walks away from the boy. She turns back into a wolf. She was a bit bigger than the average wolf with white fur and red eyes. That's how she was seen. She wasn't exactly sure if she was allowed to be in animal form while in the academy, but she did anyway.

Bloo giggled and blushed even more, "I never said my brother had influences," He smiled. The prank was a success. He always did stuff like this back home and everyone hated him but his brother knew how to get him back; Corey always winning.

Rodrik was now breathing somewhat heavily. "You got me. I'll get you back somehow." He says and begins thinking of ways to get Bloo back.

Bloo let go of his tail and continued to walk, "You can't get me back," he says smugly as his tail, unknowingly, wrapped around the waist of Rodrik.

@MuffinRPs

"Oh, I will. It might take me a while to think of something, but I'll get you back." Rodrik promises him. He notices Bloo's tail wraps around his waist, but he doesn't mind it.

Bloo continued to walk down the hallway with Rodrik before seeing a wolf talking with a boy. His tail falls behind his back at the strangers.

"Almost done." Alana smiled as she finished unpacking. She was sticking Polaroid photos of her and her mum over the wall near her bed. It made her feel more at home. She hoped she could put more pictures up of people she was going to meet.

She picked up her rucksack that had a few everyday essentials inside, including her camera, and walked out of her room. She looked down the corridor to see two distant figures, she wondered if they could help.

"Hi, I'm looking for the swimming pool." She said with a smile, the shorter boy looked familiar but she was sure she hadn't seen someone with ears and tail yet.

@MuffinRPs @sadhood

Kiara got off the bus and walked up to the school. She was still wore bandages on her back. She walked up to her room and unpacked all her luggage. She then flung herself onto her bed, not knowing if she had a roommate or not.

(do I have a roommate, and if so then who)

"Ummm. I don't know..." he said, "I'm Bloo. This is Rodrik. You could ask a teacher. We're new so we don't know." He gave the girl a shy smile before scratching his nose.

@NightSky @sadhood

"Oh, thanks anyway." She replied with a smile. "Nice to meet you both, I'm Alana."

"If you didn't gather from me asking about a swimming pool I'm a mermaid." She added.

@MuffinRPs

(Also, I'm going to try and be as active as I can today, I have to babysit later and right now my mom is making me clean my room. xD )

Bloo smiled, "It's fine. We're not doing anything important anyway." Alana seemed sweet. She could be one of the few people he could be friends with.

Rodrik crosses his arms. "Yeah, you weren't bothering us." Rodrik agrees.

Elsera runs out of the woods and around to the back of the academy. She sits on top of a picnic table, cleaning her fur.

"Thanks again." She said still smiling, she liked these two and hoped she could become friends with them. "Well, I'll see you around I need to get to the pool before I dry up." She said with a giggle and walked down the corridor waving to them.

@sadhood @MuffinRPs

@NightSky @MuffinRPs

Rodrik waved. "Bye, Alana!" He walked further down the hall and then looked back at Bloo. "Coming?"

Elsera curls up into a ball on the picnic table. She hid her face in her furry fox tail.

Bloo quickly walked to Rodrik's side, his tail wrapping around his waist again. "So. Where should we go? I heard there's a theater hall with a piano, we just found out about the swimming pool. Oh and we could find your sister. I'd like to meet her considering we're friends right" His heart ached when he said friends. He had to not think this way about Rodrik. He was his roommate and he didn't even know he was gay. He brushed it off for the time being.and focused at the situation at hand.

"Let's go check out the theater hall. I didn't know there was a piano. I loved playing as a kid." Rodrik smiles, "oh, and Elsera? She should be around here somewhere. Elsera!!" Rodrik shrugs. "But yes, we are friends."

Elsera shoots up from the table and runs into the academy. She sees Rodrik with a boy. He was a neko. She runs up to them and shape shifts back into a human. "Oh, hi. I'm Elsera, Rodrik's sister."

Bloo smiled at the girl who was taller than him, "I'm Bloo, Rodrik's dormmate. And yeah there is. My Mom and Dad told me. They used to go here and they met each other through music. I kinda wanted to keep it in the family so I learned guitar and piano like them. Let's go." He grabbed a hold of the siblings' hands and ran towards the theater hall.

Rodrik laughs as Bloo drags him and his sister down the hall and into the theater hall.

Elsera stares in amazement at the theater hall. "Oh my gosh, they have a cello!" She exclaims and runs over to it. She sits down and begins to play The Rains of Castamere. It was sad, yes, but she loved the piece.

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back