• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sburb Gamma (Homestuck Roleplay)

A Smol Bean

A Smol, Confused, and Excited Bean
(Remember; Sign up with a character and get approval before you start!)

> Be the young lady standing in her room.

You are now a young lady standing in her room.

It is the 15th of June, and it apparently is your birthday. Although it was a decade and a half ago that you were given life, it is only now that you are given a name!

What will your name be?

> Enter name.

❌ Shithead von Asshat _

NICE TRY, SMARTASS. TRY AGAIN.

> Try again.

✅ Tena Greecia _

GREAT.

Your name is TENA GREECIA. You are a 15-YEAR-OLD NERD who likes ROLEPLAYING, BIRDS (more specifically, OWLS), reading BOOKS and COMICS, creating STRATEGIES and TACTICS for battles that probably will NEVER happen, and any kind of DUELS or FIGHTS that includes YOU. Generally, just FIGHTS. Most of all, you like ADVENTURE, or anything THRILLING, and playing VIDEO GAMES. Your chumHandle is adroitGoddess and you use rather adept vocabulary in your speech, sometimes including puns. YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS, USE THE MOUTH OF A FUCKIN' SAILOR, AND SOMETIMES REPLACE YOUR SMARTASS TALK WITH SASS WHEN YOU'RE PISSED OFF OR TIRED OF DEALING WITH POINTLESS BULLCRAP.

And now that we have mentioned ADVENTURE and VIDEO GAMES, you are going to start one right now!

.... Just as soon you recieve a copy of the game you are about to start.

Tena: > Look at window.

You look out your window.

You see that the red-flippy-flappy-wibbly-wobbly-flag thing is switched up on your mailbox. Which means you have mail. Which means you may have alreay recieved your copy of the game you are going to start.

Tena: > Be suddenly pestered by a friend.

(Will be posting available NPC characters, A.K.A, CANON characters later!)

(Pls, don't be mad at me if I have no idea how to do some of this admin-ing stuff. First time admin-ing a rp, yo)

GR: yo yo yo!!!!! waz up Tena?!! happy b-day!!!!!

GR: askin if you have received that gamma yet?

GR: got mine last week.

(Do not say my characters name yet)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]
GR: yo yo yo!!!!! waz up Tena?!! happy b-day!!!!!
GR: askin if you have received that gamma yet?

GR: got mine last week.

(Do not say my characters name yet)

[/QUOTE]
Tena: > Answer your friend.

AG: Hm. No, I have not received the game yet.

AG: But, I am most certain that this 'Gamma' will be enjoyable.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="A Smol Bean]
Tena: > Answer your friend.
AG: Hm. No, I have not received the game yet.

AG: But, I am most certain that this 'Gamma' will be enjoyable.

[/QUOTE]
GR: it better be.......

GR: with all the hype you have been making it out to be

GR: just know if it isn't, you are not going to be happy

GR: be right back, gotta get a drink.

>You are now the Cool girl.

You are the cool Girl. You have been 15 for a while now but today is the day this girl will receive a name, what is this girls name?

> Shitzel Monkeystain X

No..... why would you try to name such an Ironic girl that? You monster!

> Celia Strider?

Ding Ding. Correct.

You enjoy music of course, what kind of Ironic and cool girl does not like music? An uncool Ironic girl, that's who!!!! But at the same time you enjoy Science with Radiation, just the right amount of Irony to mix in with your life. You were just talking to your chum, Tena, over PesterChum when you became very thirsty. You walk out of your room without showing us around, you decide it would be cooler later on to do it. You walk out into the hallway to go to the main room as you pass by your bros sweet puppets. You love these puppets, especially the Cal one your bro seems to love as well. You never really understood why or how your brother gets all these puppets but you think it is because of the Irony. You retrieve a drink of lemon-aid and walk back to your room, but not before you give Lil' Cal some props. You fist bump Lil' Cal on our way back to your room. You get back to your computer. You wonder if Tena got your gift. You had sent a present fron her favorite movie, such as she sent you a gift from your favorite celebrity, and some sweet "Ironic" Shades. an you have cool friends.

GR: yo back....

GR: you get my gift?

GR: it better be.......
GR: with all the hype you have been making it out to be

GR: just know if it isn't, you are not going to be happy

GR: be right back, gotta get a drink.

>You are now the Cool girl.

You are the cool Girl. You have been 15 for a while now but today is the day this girl will receive a name, what is this girls name?

> Shitzel Monkeystain X

No..... why would you try to name such an Ironic girl that? You monster!

> Celia Strider?

Ding Ding. Correct.

You enjoy music of course, what kind of Ironic and cool girl does not like music? An uncool Ironic girl, that's who!!!! But at the same time you enjoy Science with Radiation, just the right amount of Irony to mix in with your life. You were just talking to your chum, Tena, over PesterChum when you became very thirsty. You walk out of your room without showing us around, you decide it would be cooler later on to do it. You walk out into the hallway to go to the main room as you pass by your bros sweet puppets. You love these puppets, especially the Cal one your bro seems to love as well. You never really understood why or how your brother gets all these puppets but you think it is because of the Irony. You retrieve a drink of lemon-aid and walk back to your room, but not before you give Lil' Cal some props. You fist bump Lil' Cal on our way back to your room. You get back to your computer. You wonder if Tena got your gift. You had sent a present fron her favorite movie, such as she sent you a gift from your favorite celebrity, and some sweet "Ironic" Shades. an you have cool friends.

GR: yo back....

GR: you get my gift?

[/QUOTE]
AG: Alright.

AG: Hm...

AG: Yes, I seem to have received a package through my Modus. I assume it's your "gift".

AG: Please wait. I will be back shortly.

You see that the other red thing is switched up on your Mailbox Modus. You uncaptchalogue it, and check what it is.

Tena: > Examine gift.

... Holy shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
GR: alright, i will be waiting here.
Gr: hope it came

[/QUOTE]
HOOOOOLY SHIT.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Tena: > Flip YOUR SHIT.

No. You will NOT flip YOUR SHIT.

You will do what a civilized person does.

You will respond to your friend.

Tena: > Calmly, in a mannerly order, respond to Celia.

AG: RKJDTGHVNEUBW >ROT ;R'GSDJFNJER

AG: GJAE;RUNARB [ERYOER]\ERKTHNVA[

Oops.

[QUOTE="A Smol Bean]HOOOOOLY SHIT.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Tena: > Flip YOUR SHIT.

No. You will NOT flip YOUR SHIT.

You will do what a civilized person does.

You will respond to your friend.

Tena: > Calmly, in a mannerly order, respond to Celia.

AG: RKJDTGHVNEUBW >ROT ;R'GSDJFNJER

AG: GJAE;RUNARB [ERYOER]\ERKTHNVA[

Oops.

[/QUOTE]
RG: so it came..

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]RG: so it came..

[/QUOTE]
YES. IT DID.

"It" is a genuine, totally-not-fake SPEAR from your favourite movie, PERCY JACKSON.

You don't know why Percy Jackson is your favourite movie.

Tena: > Calm the FUCK down and thank Celia.

You do just that.

AG: I mean..

AG: Thank you for this wonderful gift.

AG: Heh heh.

GR: pretty ironic huh?

You laugh at your friends reaction. At least you did not get her that filthy rabbit from that lame movie "Con Air." Who watches that movie anyway? Definitely not you

GR: pretty ironic huh?
You laugh at your friends reaction. At least you did not get her that filthy rabbit from that lame movie "Con Air." Who watches that movie anyway? Definitely not you

[/QUOTE]
AG: I guess it is quite ironic.

[QUOTE="A Smol Bean]
AG: I guess it is quite ironic.

[/QUOTE]
GR: anyway.... I am going to wait for the others to get online, in the meantime....

GR: I am going to go make some music.

GR: anyway.... I am going to wait for the others to get online, in the meantime....
GR: I am going to go make some music.

[/QUOTE]
AG: Alright.

AG: I will notify you when my game has arrived.

AG: I will also see to it that I try to see if anyone else is online.

AG: See you later, Celia.

adroitGoddess [ AG ] stopped pestering gammaRadiation [ GR ].

You've stopped pestering Celia. What now?

Tena: > Wait for Gamma.

You patiently wait for the arrival of your game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back