• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]Rino smiles, "Great, now lets get back to michi at that party! Party time!!"

[/QUOTE]
"Ok ok.. Lets go.." She'd then head back towards the town.

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]Rino followed her back town. "So, do you know where the party is at. Because I have no ide." Rino says to her.

[/QUOTE]
She shrugs, "I don't the the slightest idea." She'd then message Michi, 'Hey where are you at? Were coming.'

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"Damn it Miyuka, you're proving people right when they say me and you act the same."

[/QUOTE]
"HA! Us acting the same. Yeah right!" She laughs.

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"That was my reaction my friend said it me!" He exclaimed. "I knew I wasn't crazy!"

[/QUOTE]
"Well.. Maybe just a little." She'd say jokingly, teasing him. She'd grin. "Though we don't act similar at all half the time!"

"No, we don't act like eachother at all is the right answer," Rino says. "Plus I'm ten times better than you any way."

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"No, we don't act like eachother at all is the right answer," Rino says. "Plus I'm ten times better than you any way."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh keep dreaming bro!"

Himeko was at the party.She didn't have any friends there,but she did see familiar faces from real life and knew some people would come to her.Not just because she's rich,but also because she's taken down quite a few bosses.By herself.But that was only her beginning.Since Himeko was by herself she felt lonley until she saw a girl with white hair like her.Himeko was starting to go by the rule always trust white hair because since she was in SAO anyone with white hair helped her."Excuse me,but may I join you" Himeko said to the girl.

@The Unamed Character

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"What ever sis, you now it's true."

[/QUOTE]
"Like I said keep dreaming, quit denying that im obviously better." She chuckles.

Michi looked at the girl that came up to her "What do you mean?" she asked "Join me?"

WoodenZebra said:
Himeko was at the party.She didn't have any friends there,but she did see familiar faces from real life and knew some people would come to her.Not just because she's rich,but also because she's taken down quite a few bosses.By herself.But that was only her beginning.Since Himeko was by herself she felt lonley until she saw a girl with white hair like her.Himeko was starting to go by the rule always trust white hair because since she was in SAO anyone with white hair helped her."Excuse me,but may I join you" Himeko said to the girl.
@The Unamed Character

"Just like talk with you.I don't want anyone else begging me to join their parties so I want to talk to you so people know I'm busy" Himeko said

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi looked at the girl that came up to her "What do you mean?" she asked "Join me?"

[/QUOTE]
She'd message Michi again, 'Hey you ok? You didn't answer my last message. We don't know where you are and we wanna meet up with you.'

WoodenZebra said:
"Just like talk with you.I don't want anyone else begging me to join their parties so I want to talk to you so people know I'm busy" Himeko said
Libra259 said:
She'd message Michi again, 'Hey you ok? You didn't answer my last message. We don't know where you are and we wanna meet up with you.'
'I am at the party with near the fountain' Michi sent before she looked at the girl. "Sure... Why not" she said

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]
'I am at the party with near the fountain' Michi sent before she looked at the girl. "Sure... Why not" she said

[/QUOTE]
'Sweet be there in a few.' "Michi's near the fountain lets go!" She'd head towards the fountain. (Well I gtg cya xD )

"So what weapon do you have?" Himeko asked curious to know if this girl had a cool weapon,or something simple like a sword.

Libra259 said:
'Sweet be there in a few.' "Michi's near the fountain lets go!" She'd head towards the fountain. (Well I gtg cya xD )
Michi sits down and looks around. she had finished talking to the other girl and was waiting for her friend

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi sits down and looks around. she had finished talking to the other girl and was waiting for her friend

[/QUOTE]
Aero then caught sight of her friend and waves. "Michi over here!" She'd then run over to her, "Rino's a little behind. I kinda went to fast I suppose." She laughs.

Libra259 said:
Aero then caught sight of her friend and waves. "Michi over here!" She'd then run over to her, "Rino's a little behind. I kinda went to fast I suppose." She laughs.
Michi giggled and stood up. "Aero guess what" she said "I am joining a guild once the boss is defeated" she said with excitement. "I was invited and we already have outfits.... red and white" she said "We are getting them once it is fully created"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back