• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi giggled and stood up. "Aero guess what" she said "I am joining a guild once the boss is defeated" she said with excitement. "I was invited and we already have outfits.... red and white" she said "We are getting them once it is fully created"

[/QUOTE]
"Wow! That's great!" However Aero wasn't really a big fan of guilds and was always a loner, well she was a loner when she wasn't with her brother.

Libra259 said:
"Wow! That's great!" However Aero wasn't really a big fan of guilds and was always a loner, well she was a loner when she wasn't with her brother.
"They even have a cool name, Knights of the Blood Oath" she said with a smile. "They are doing what Kano wanted to do, they are going to be the main supporter of the Clearing group. They say that we are going to complete the game" she said excitedly "I can not wait." she noticed a lot of people were leaving for the night. "Seems the festivities are done..." she said

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"They even have a cool name, Knights of the Blood Oath" she said with a smile. "They are doing what Kano wanted to do, they are going to be the main supporter of the Clearing group. They say that we are going to complete the game" she said excitedly "I can not wait." she noticed a lot of people were leaving for the night. "Seems the festivities are done..." she said

[/QUOTE]
"Cool." Aero knew that her friend would do great. "Im sure you'll do great!" She knew that with her being the Bloodlust Maiden that no one would want to be in a guild with her since most ended up fearing her.

Michi giggled "I will see you tomorrow in the boss trail." she said "I have to go with the support group to help woth the guild hall" she said as she ran away waving

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi giggled "I will see you tomorrow in the boss trail." she said "I have to go with the support group to help woth the guild hall" she said as she ran away waving

[/QUOTE]
Aero would put on her best smile and wave back at her. "Good luck!"

Michi was in the middle of the group. She was with the future founders of KOB. She had her broadsword on her shoulder as she walked. she looked around for Aero. she was in her group after all.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi was in the middle of the group. She was with the future founders of KOB. She had her broadsword on her shoulder as she walked. she looked around for Aero. she was in her group after all.

[/QUOTE]
She'd finally make it and look around for Michi, her rapier in her hand. ( xD sorry working on boy issues at the same time)

Michi was in the middle of the group "Aero.... over here" she yelled (Trust me.... I can understand that)

Libra259 said:
She'd finally make it and look around for Michi, her rapier in her hand. ( xD sorry working on boy issues at the same time)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi was in the middle of the group "Aero.... over here" she yelled (Trust me.... I can understand that)

[/QUOTE]
(Ok good....) She spots her and runs over to her, shoving her way past people.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Where's your bro?" Michi asked out of curiosity

[/QUOTE]
"Well im not sure... I thought he was behind me.." (Should we wait for him?)

(Who knows when he is on..... I have rp'ed with him before We shouldnt wait, he may have to miss the boss battle)

Michi sighed "If he doesn't appear soon then he will have to miss out"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](Who knows when he is on..... I have rp'ed with him before We shouldnt wait, he may have to miss the boss battle)
Michi sighed "If he doesn't appear soon then he will have to miss out"

[/QUOTE]
She nods. "Ok.." Come on Rino hurry up! She sighs.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"So..... Found anyone yet?" she asked teasingly

[/QUOTE]
Her face would heat up and her cheeks tint pink. "No.."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi giggled. "I know....." she said smiling. "Just teasing"

[/QUOTE]
She'd lightly smack her on the arm. "Don't do that!..."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi laughed. "You know I will... We have known each othe for a month" she said with a grin

[/QUOTE]
She huffs. "I knew that was coming..." She'd then message her, 'Do any of these people actually know who I am?'

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi messaged her back 'nope. they asked and I just said you were a normal player'

[/QUOTE]
'Oh good... I hope they don't figure it out.. Maybe I should get a different weapon.. You think that might help?..'

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi brightened up. 'I can help with that....'

[/QUOTE]
'Cool!!' She grins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back