• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

[QUOTE="Knight Nate](Time for a dramatic entrance!)
Suddenly, the lights in the Boss Room fizzled out, and complete darkness engulfed the room. Confused murmurs began to spread, most of the players who had joined the Boss Fight never seeing something likes this before.

A scream echoed out in the darkness, then another one, and another. Screams filled the room for about three minutes, then....absolute silence.

The lights flicked on, illuminating the room in a sickly red light. All around the room, players lay on the floor, near death.

In the middle, a figure swathed in black stood, a large black broadsword stabbed in the ground in front of it. It's hands rested on the broadsword, and it stared at Aero and Michi, daring them to come forward.

The Black Knight had arrived.

[/QUOTE]
(We are going along to the story line. We are in the first boss room)

(WHY WASNT I GETTING NOTIFICATIONS!?!?!?!? Ajebaosmdkslsnsndhdjene)

[QUOTE="Knight Nate](Time for a dramatic entrance!)
Suddenly, the lights in the Boss Room fizzled out, and complete darkness engulfed the room. Confused murmurs began to spread, most of the players who had joined the Boss Fight never seeing something likes this before.

A scream echoed out in the darkness, then another one, and another. Screams filled the room for about three minutes, then....absolute silence.

The lights flicked on, illuminating the room in a sickly red light. All around the room, players lay on the floor, near death.

In the middle, a figure swathed in black stood, a large black broadsword stabbed in the ground in front of it. It's hands rested on the broadsword, and it stared at Aero and Michi, daring them to come forward.

The Black Knight had arrived.

[/QUOTE]
She'd look back as a smirk creeps onto her lips. Oh this was gonna be fun... The Dark Knight.. She'd walk towards him slowly with her rapier in hand.

Moments after the knight came in, Taka ran and slid to the side. "Sorry I'm late, and that I haven't been in contact. I've been doing.... Stuff..." She said, focusing on the boss.

@Libra259 @The Unamed Character

Michi sliced at the minions as she saw Davial fall "GUYS!!!!" she yelled. she ran to him but the boy in blue got to him first

@Knight Nate @Nerdyy

The Black Knight didn't even move as the people approached. He pulled the broadsword out and held it by his side. Already, he was displaying his massive strength; he was holding a two handed sword with one hand. The ice balls flew and hit him directly. All he did was taken a step back and shake the excess ice off before he continued to stomp forward, his white cape flowing behind him.

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]The Black Knight didn't even move as the people approached. He pulled the broadsword out and held it by his side. Already, he was displaying his massive strength; he was holding a two handed sword with one hand. The ice balls flew and hit him directly. All he did was taken a step back and shake the excess ice off before he continued to stomp forward, his white cape flowing behind him.

[/QUOTE]
(I thought we were fighting the first boss!!!!! When the hell did this happen?!?!)

(The Black Knight has infiltrated the boss room. Nearly everyone is almost dead. He now comes for you.)

[QUOTE="Knight Nate](The Black Knight has infiltrated the boss room. Nearly everyone is almost dead. He now comes for you.)

[/QUOTE]
(And aero is watching towards him ok i got it)

(wtf. The iceballs hit the boss. Not you)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Knight Nate](Just roll with it.)

[/QUOTE]
(We were going to follow the original story line until after the boss fight and then go ahead on our adventures)

The Black Knight stepped forward silently, the broadsword still at his side. He approached the few still standing and looked down at them. He plunged his sword into the ground beside him, killing a player in the process.

"..............Death's reach is wide. In a place so close to him, you would do well to stay away from his hand. Tread carefully, whelps."

He ripped it from the ground again and placed it into a sheath on his back before he slowly walked out of the boss room, his cape trailing behind him, not looking back. He slowly closed the door, and once he did, the room went black again. After a second, the blue torchlight returned, and the boss from before appeared in the middle. The injured players were still on the floor, but luckily, the minions from before were gone. It let out a roar and charged them.

(Sorry about my last post... I've had a bad day today, but now I'm in the writing zone ;P)

Michi watched. The boss was on it's last bit of health "Aero!!!" she yelled and saw the boy in blue and the girl that used to be cloaked rush the boss. They defeated it. "We..... We did it..." she said and all the crowd of fighters cheered.

@Nerdyy @Knight Nate

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi watched. The boss was on it's last bit of health "Aero!!!" she yelled and saw the boy in blue and the girl that used to be cloaked rush the boss. They defeated it. "We..... We did it..." she said and all the crowd of fighters cheered.
@Nerdyy @Knight Nate

[/QUOTE]
Aero would look over at Michi grinning. "Jeez..." She'd sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back