• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

Libra259 said:
Aero would look over at Michi grinning. "Jeez..." She'd sigh.
Michi ran up to Aero and hugged her. "We did it" she laughed. And then the thing with Beaters came in to play and I am not typing it because i have no idea what they all said.

"Congrats, guys! Did you get any staves? If you did, I'll take it, because I don't assume anyone else here is an Ice Mage.", she said, happily.

Nerdyy said:
"Congrats, guys! Did you get any staves? If you did, I'll take it, because I don't assume anyone else here is an Ice Mage.", she said, happily.
(I thought there wasn't any magic in the game. Sorry if I am being a cannon Nazi but..... SAO is my fav anime)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi ran up to Aero and hugged her. "We did it" she laughed. And then the thing with Beaters came in to play and I am not typing it because i have no idea what they all said.

[/QUOTE]
(Lol) As the said that happened with the beaters Aero would slowly inch towards the back of the crowd as her eyes grow wide. She'd bolt out of the door. How could I be so stupid?! I shouldnt of used those attacks!.. I hope no one noticed.. I hate being the Bloodlust Maiden..

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](I thought there wasn't any magic in the game. Sorry if I am being a cannon Nazi but..... SAO is my fav anime)

[/QUOTE]
(

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](I thought there wasn't any magic in the game. Sorry if I am being a cannon Nazi but..... SAO is my fav anime)

[/QUOTE]
(Same and i dont believe there is)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Well, if there isn't, I'll change my charrie, but I spent like an hour dev-ing it...)

((EDIT; NOPE! OF COURSE NOT! -RAGE-))

((EDIT 2; Any suggestions on a new "class" for Taka?))

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
(Lol) As the said that happened with the beaters Aero would slowly inch towards the back of the crowd as her eyes grow wide. She'd bolt out of the door. How could I be so stupid?! I shouldnt of used those attacks!.. I hope no one noticed.. I hate being the Bloodlust Maiden..
Michi ran out as Aero did. Michi tried to catch up but she could not. She stopped outside the door and looked for Aero was too fast for her. Some people came up to her and started talking to her. She turned back around but looked back before they pushed her with them.

Nerdyy said:
(Well, if there isn't, I'll change my charrie, but I spent like an hour dev-ing it...)
((EDIT; NOPE! OF COURSE NOT! -RAGE-))

((EDIT 2; Any suggestions on a new "class" for Taka?))
((Maybe spear or longsword))

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi ran out as Aero did. Michi tried to catch up but she could not. She stopped outside the door and looked for Aero was too fast for her. Some people came up to her and started talking to her. She turned back around but looked back before they pushed her with them.

[/QUOTE]
Aero would slow her pace into a walk a few minutes later. She'd attach her rapier to her belt and sigh. Sorry Michi.. I should message her.. With that thought Aero would message her friend, 'Im sorry Michi.. I just really dont want people to figure out who I am.. More rumors are already spreading, but you should celebrate this success..' She'd then head off to a teleporter and head to the second floor.

Michi saw the message and closed it. She did not see her friend as evil. but everyone else did. She sighed as everyone cheered. They then headed to the new guild hall.

Taka sighed at the thing about beta testers and beaters, but she ignored it.

She grabbed her longsword (ty @The Unamed Character :3) close, because some of the people might attack if she revealed herself.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi saw the message and closed it. She did not see her friend as evil. but everyone else did. She sighed as everyone cheered. They then headed to the new guild hall.

[/QUOTE]
(I'll gtg for a little bit)

Michi was busy in her Smithery after seeing the guild hall. Her and two other smiths were going to be making armor for it. She had just finished up a sword for herself. A broadsword that was white and had a red cross on it. She had finished her armor as she put it on. It was the KOB armor.

(KOB?)

Taka walked around the floor 1 town, out of boredom. What to do, what to do...?, she thought, sighing.

@anyone

(Back) Aero huffs and she walks around floor 2 with her hands in her pockets. She really just wanted to disappear though she knew that she couldnt stay away from the action.

Michi was tired. She had finished making all of the armor she was required to make for the guild. She sat down and sighed. She looked to the left at the sword she had made. "Lightweight..... " she said with a chuckle

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi was tired. She had finished making all of the armor she was required to make for the guild. She sat down and sighed. She looked to the left at the sword she had made. "Lightweight..... " she said with a chuckle

[/QUOTE]
She'd message Michi, Hey sometime could you tell me when You could make me my katana, i know your probably busy making your guilds armour but tell me when you can.. Thanks..'

'no one is here... if you want you can come by' she sent it as she just sat there.

Libra259 said:
She'd message Michi, Hey sometime could you tell me when You could make me my katana, i know your probably busy making your guilds armour but tell me when you can.. Thanks..'

Suddenly, an armored hand grabbed Aero and spun her around. In an instant, the blade of a broadsword was put against her neck. The Black Knight was back; but his purpose was unknown. He merely stared down at her.

"Do not scream."

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]Suddenly, an armored hand grabbed Aero and spun her around. In an instant, the blade of a broadsword was put against her neck. The Black Knight was back; but his purpose was unknown. He merely stared down at her.
"Do not scream."

[/QUOTE]
She chuckles in response, "Scream?.. That would be a dumb thing to do." She'd merely smirk as she thought. Well Michi im gonna be a little late.

The Black Knight turned her around and his grip on her shoulder tightened uncomfortably as he began to push her forward and walk with her. He kept his blade at her neck as he did so.

"Name."

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]The Black Knight turned her around and his grip on her shoulder tightened uncomfortably as he began to push her forward and walk with her. He kept his blade at her neck as he did so.
"Name."

[/QUOTE]
"Which one?" She'd ask as her smirk grows a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back