• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

Libra259 said:
"Of course not!! Wait you were?..." Aero would look at Michi in a confused matter, slightly cocking her head and furrowing her eyebrows.
Michi rubbed her head. "yeah.... I wasn't originally part of the beta test...." she said with a laugh "But i got it the week before it released"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi rubbed her head. "yeah.... I wasn't originally part of the beta test...." she said with a laugh "But i got it the week before it released"

[/QUOTE]
"Im glad you didnt tell me then. Though I am a superb lier.." She'd chuckle.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi giggled "Yeah..... but hey... I aint no Beater.." she said with a grin

[/QUOTE]
She'd shrink back a bit. "Well one of us can say that.." She'd cross her arms. "So now what?.."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"I don't know..." she said "They do not know who you are... you can try to join KOB..." she said

[/QUOTE]
She'd shake her head. "I couldnt.. If they found out.. Id be screwed.. And anyway.. Id be better as a solo player.. Dont wanna endanger anyone you know." Aero huffs while tucking the hair that was in her face behind her ear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
She'd shake her head. "I couldnt.. If they found out.. Id be screwed.. And anyone.. Id be better as a solo player.. Dont wanna endanger anyone you know." Aero huffs while tucking the hair that was in her face behind her ear.
"Well hey.... come by anytime and i would be happy to fix anything ya need" she said with a smile

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Well hey.... come by anytime and i would be happy to fix anything ya need" she said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
She smiles back. "Thanks. Id stick around but I dont know what to do.. Im a wanderer after all. Cya around Michi." She'd wave and head out of her shop.

Libra259 said:
She smiles back. "Thanks. Id stick around but I dont know what to do.. Im a wanderer after all. Cya around Michi." She'd wave and head out of her shop.
"see ya later Aero" she said with a wave. "Welp... back to work.." she said with a sigh

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"see ya later Aero" she said with a wave. "Welp... back to work.." she said with a sigh

[/QUOTE]
Aero would sigh and head towards an inn. Once she gets there she rents a room and heads to it. She'd close the door and plop down on the bed. Well Im tired but I hate sleeping.. Hm that is boring..

The Black Knight held a hand to his helmeted chin in thought as he traveled across the grassy plain of the second floor, his cape trailing behind him. He was deep in thought; how could so many Beta's make it through? He was an Alpha, he was supposed to know about this...

Michi brought out a new set of armor that she made. it took her a while to get the steel but she did it. She smiled "Finally.... I made the knight set..." she said as she set it up in the store window

(-clap clap clap- Three pages, not one single notification...)

Taka sat near the base of a fountain, crying her eyes out. She couldn't leave. Most likely ever.

(@The Unamed Character ... maybe? I dunno)

Last edited by a moderator:
She'd wake up a few hours later and lay in the bed, staring at the ceiling. Now that I think about it.. He was able to figure out that I was a beta tester without my full name.. At least i dont think he knows my other identity...? Heh whatever everyone finds out and a couple people still stayed.. Thanks Michi..

The Black Knight continued to trudge across the land, a hand to his chin in thought. Perhaps if he just waited by the boss room. People would come there eventually. Then he could single out the beta testers and eliminate them accordingly...

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]The Black Knight continued to trudge across the land, a hand to his chin in thought. Perhaps if he just waited by the boss room. People would come there eventually. Then he could single out the beta testers and eliminate them accordingly...

[/QUOTE]
(Even though she got it a week before it came out, she could be classified as a beta tester but in reality she is an early release recipeiant)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](Even though she got it a week before it came out, she could be classified as a beta tester but in reality she is an early release recipeiant)

[/QUOTE]
(You guys think we should have a time skip? And if so how much time?)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](Idk.... if we were.... i would at least say a month or two)

[/QUOTE]
(I agree.. Its just that we've reached a stand still xD )

Libra259 said:
(Ok so im gonna time skip to a month later)
A month later, Aero is laying on the grass under a tree; her thoughts running wild. (Idk if i even used that right xD lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back