• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

The Black Knight was not amused. His helmet moved to look down at her, a cold feeling coming over both of them.

"Your birth name."

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]The Black Knight was not amused. His helmet moved to look down at her, a cold feeling coming over both of them.
"Your birth name."

[/QUOTE]
"Call me Yuka.." She'd reply though the smirk on her face does not diminish.

The Black Knight nodded as he placed her in front of a nearby tree and kept his blade at her throat. He opened a tab on his menu and selected an option called 'Notes'. Once selected, a long list of names filled his menu. He opened his keypad and inputted Yuka before closing it and looking back at her.

"You're not supposed to be here."

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]The Black Knight nodded as he placed her in front of a nearby tree and kept his blade at her throat. He opened a tab on his menu and selected an option called 'Notes'. Once selected, a long list of names filled his menu. He opened his keypad and inputted Yuka before closing it and looking back at her.
"You're not supposed to be here."

[/QUOTE]
"What do you mean?.." She'd ask genuinely confused and raise an eyebrow.

"All Beta Testers should have been killed. Why are you alive?"

He pressed his blade against her throat, his tone cold and unfeeling.

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]
"All Beta Testers should have been killed. Why are you alive?"
He pressed his blade against her throat, his tone cold and unfeeling.

[/QUOTE]
"Why, you ask, because people fear me.." She'd say bitterly. "Why do you care?.."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Knight Nate]The Black Knight ignored her question.
"Are there more of you?"

[/QUOTE]
"More beta testers?" She'd sigh while asking.

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]
"Yes."
The annoyance I'm his voice was obvious./

[/QUOTE]
She'd notice it and only keeps her smirk on her face. "I dont know, I told you people fear me so why would they tell me?" She'd reply.

Michi walks outside of her shop and puts the open sign up. She sighs and admires her handiwork. She would be able to make some good products with what people will find and it would be easy to find. As she put the open sign up, the sign above the door put the words "Michi's Smithery"

One his hands gripped her roughly by her head and his blade dug into her skin, her life points going down a little.

"Tell me."

Michi gets business almost too soon. She is bombarded with people trying to buy weapons that fit their needs,armor, and some people thinking she sold usable items. She was tired after an hour of work and it was slow

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]One his hands gripped her roughly by her head and his blade dug into her skin, her life points going down a little.
"Tell me."

[/QUOTE]
"Bastard! I told you I dont know." She'd huff, glaring at him. (Back lol)

The Black Knight seemed to glare at the girl. He pulled his broadsword from her neck and gave her a quick slash on the arm, drawing blood.

"Tell any Beta Testers you see that I'm coming for them."

He sheathed it and began to walk away.

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]The Black Knight seemed to glare at the girl. He pulled his broadsword from her neck and gave her a quick slash on the arm, drawing blood.
"Tell any Beta Testers you see that I'm coming for them."

He sheathed it and began to walk away.

[/QUOTE]
On instinct her arm flings to the cut applying pressure to it. She'd then grumble as she walks back to the teleporter and walk to Michi's shop. Well I didn't expect that.. At all.. She'd huff. A couple minutes later she would walk in. "Hey Michi you there?" She'd ask.

Michi comes from the back "Yea? whats up Aero?" she said with a smile. "I got your sword if you want it" she said as she opened the shops inventory

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi comes from the back "Yea? whats up Aero?" she said with a smile. "I got your sword if you want it" she said as she opened the shops inventory

[/QUOTE]
"Sweet thanks." She'd take her hand off her arm and yawn a bit. "Your the best." She says but doesn't grin.

Michi hands over the Katana. "Something wrong?" she asked "You look like you stared death in the face"

Libra259 said:
"Sweet thanks." She'd take her hand off her arm and yawn a bit. "Your the best." She says but doesn't grin.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi hands over the Katana. "Something wrong?" she asked "You look like you stared death in the face"

[/QUOTE]
She'd chuckle, "You could say that.." She takes it and grips it in her hand. "Hm nice weight.." She'd do a couple slices and slashes. "Thanks!"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi nodded. "I just finished up the guilds armor" she said with a wipe of her brow. "It was tiring... what have you been doing?" she asked

[/QUOTE]
Aero would cross her arms and narrow her eyes. "Think I ran into the imfamous Black Knight.. Well more like he grabbed me and drew his damn blade to my throat.. He's after the beta testers." She'd sigh. "Thas about it." She'd say while throwing her hands up in the air.

Libra259 said:
Aero would cross her arms and narrow her eyes. "Think I ran into the imfamous Black Knight.. Well more like he grabbed me and drew his damn blade to my throat.. He's after the beta testers." She'd sigh. "Thas about it." She'd say while throwing her hand up in the air.
Michi looked at her "You.. you didn't rat me out did you?" she asked her "Although I wasn't officially a beta tester, i could still be counted as one"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi looked at her "You.. you didn't rat me out did you?" she asked her "Although I wasn't officially a beta tester, i could still be counted as one"

[/QUOTE]
"Of course not!! Wait you were?..." Aero would look at Michi in a confused matter, slightly cocking her head and furrowing her eyebrows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back